Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
The Happy Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:47 pm
Have you ever felt sad, mad, bored, crazy, pie, random, or just plain idk...

Well

Here's the

Happy Thread =D

Here in the Happy thread, all you have to do is let it all out.....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:48 pm
Let it all out. What a relief. Now I'm not pissed. But I must have pissed off those toilet zombies...  

ZooboomafuSaboteur

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:49 pm
i hate happy people  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:50 pm
Xariai
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i..........................................................................................................................................................h............a..............t.........................e.....................................h.......................................................................a..................................................p..............................................................p.........................y........................................................pe........................................op...........................le

..................................................................................................................................................w...............................................................................................................................................................................................h............................................................................................................................................y................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................????  

Unit Blue

ZooboomafuSaboteur

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:53 pm
do you hate happy feet? am i bothering you again? does this remind you of something? like it reminds me of something? but what is that something? how many skittles should i think of buying?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:08 pm
buy me some skittles! =D
ZooboomafuSaboteur
do you hate happy feet? am i bothering you again? does this remind you of something? like it reminds me of something? but what is that something? how many skittles should i think of buying?

ClosedAcc450

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:11 pm
ZooboomafuSaboteur

first the answers
no
yes
ya.......last christmas
last CHRISTMAS
CHIRSTMAS
99 packs

STOP FREAKING ANGERING ME YOU SON OF A MAMBO  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:12 pm
the reason i hate happy people is they are usuulyy asosiated with pink, and pink burns me  

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:20 pm
Xariai
the reason i hate happy people is they are usuulyy asosiated with pink, and pink burns me

Pink burns you =o  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:22 am
Xariai

Umm...You're wearing a pink strapless bra confused  

rylith

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:39 am
no im no.................................................................................................................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT BURNS burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
*passes out*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:43 am
rocky balboa  

ZooboomafuSaboteur

The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out