Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Akatsuki Meeting Room [F2] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 pm
The Akatsuki Meeting Room is a Large room with many doors that lead to different parts of the hideout. This is where the Leader of the Akatsuki will Consult with the other members.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 am
|~Pein~|
|~Akatsuki Leader~|

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

~|Nayely walked into the meeting room, dressed in her Akatsuki Uniform. Her mask protects her identity to others that don't already know she is the Leader. Her nickname is Pein. She sat down in her giant chair and waited for the others to show up.|~

"Using the cover of the cloud hides one's true identity."
User Image

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:46 pm
He arrived at the meeting room as ordered, and simply questioned, "What's up?" He wasn't too sure who it was, but he had a good guess that it was Nayley. And glancing at her ring, he confirmed it. Yes, it was Nayley. "Why are you dressed up like that? Are we going somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:56 pm
Sarium appeared in the room he took one glance at Nayley and he knew it was her, he knew because she asked him face to face to join, he then looked at Shahnz and then slumped down in a chair.  

Irish-Sama

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:06 pm
|~Pein~|
|~Akatsuki Leader~|

User Image

~|Nayely looked at the two that entered. "Well, it looks like we will be attacking the Leaf Village and taking the demon there...but we need to wait until the Cloud Village attacks it...we slip in during the fighting and attempt to capture the host." She smiled underneath her mask.|~

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:27 pm
He sighed, rubbing the side of his head, as he looked up at Nayley. "I won't be joining you," and he couldn't, for he really didn't want to betray leaf any more than he already did. "But my son will. You've met him already, haven't you, Sarium? He stabbed the clone and then ran off with you for like.... a week. What in the hell were you guys doing for so long?" Before Nayley would say something like, 'Your son?' And question his strength, he silently stated, "He's the nine winged angel. He can do alot more than me, if you can manage to keep him alive. And you... better... keep... him... alive." His voice darkened as he said his last statement, before he simply began to stand there silently.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:56 pm
Sarium nodded at Nayley then rolled his eyes at Shahnz, he stood up and walked out of the room to go talk with Nanashi.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Jounin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Entering the meeting room, Kemuri was not wearing any form of Akatsuki symbol, save the ring he wore on his hand. He saw a person wearing a mask, sitting on a throne. Could it be nayley? or was she simply the face of the group and this was their true leader? Never the less it did not matter. Kemuri took his place at his partner Shahnz side, saying nothing to any of them.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:36 pm
|~Pein~|
|~Akatsuki Leader~|

User Image

~|"Thats a shame." She said. "We will need a few members to go, the more there is, the faster the capture will be...but the risk of being seen increases as well." She said as she placed her hand on her mask.|~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:03 pm
He shook his head, simply stating, "We don't need much more. But we should get Saotome. And possibly wait for Sarium to come back." He had no clue where Sarium left to, but he didn't really care either. What he was a little worried about was his son being on the front lines... it would be the first time. And working with Akatsuki...? Even though Shahnz was a part of the organization... he wasn't so sure about this...  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Kemuri threw the group a confused look, "I'm sorry, but if my partner is not mobilizing, then i to feel i can sit this one out. Besides, i have responsibility's in Amegakure. If this is not an issue." he asked.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 pm
He shook his head, and said, "Kemuri, you will be doing a great favor for me. You will be protecting my son. He is extremely important to me, and I'd be greatly indebted to you if you went along with him. If I was ever to die, he'd replace me as your partner. He's a prodigy." He placed his hand on Kemuri's shoulder, asking him, "Please...?"  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Shaking he hand from his shoulder, Kemuri looked into his partners eyes. "I owe you no favors. Your son should be able to handle himself, an his partner should cover him. In this group its my job to protect you, and your job to protect me. This is purely physical. Do not ask me to risk my life, to protect your feelings. If his safety means so much to you, then why would you not go?" he spoke calmly, not wanting to upset hit teammate, but at the same time expressing his interest in anything outside their active duties.

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:02 am
He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as he finally seemed to calm down. "...It's not about my son or my feelings. Protecting him is vital to the organization. If you want to help us sooo much, then why wouldn't you come? We need as much members as possible. Just Kleine and Nayley wouldn't be enough. Sure, you don't owe me a favor, but do you want Nayley and my son to die? If you do, then fine. Don't come. But don't consider me your partner anymore after that. I do not come for reasons only I would understand." He knew what he was saying was actually rather... tough, but it was true. If Kemuri wouldn't help, he wouldn't be his partner.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:25 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"Save it." he snapped. "Were do you get off being better than the rest of us? How dare you sand here and ask me to risk life and limb for something, you yourself wont even go to protect. If you feel that you should get some level of special treatment, then perhaps you should not be may partner because you clearly don't understand the meaning of the word. Kemuri finished with a small huff. He was getting flustered over this, something that never happened to his cool calm deminer.

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers