Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
A lost love Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:54 pm
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Role Play

۞

- - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:20 pm
-----------
.........................» Shaylynn Eve Cartwrigh

User Image

---------------------------
I prefer to be called Lynn
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm female
I was born eighteen years ago

Secrets Known Only to Me
Shaylynn's past isn't the best but it could be worse. She had an abusive father and a mother that just didn't care for her. He was a drunk that was never happy with his life. She was just there to take his anger out on. Her mother was always gone doing something and when she got home and saw the bruises. Well lets just say she may have never seen them. At eight Shaylynn left that home for a life on the run. She got out of there fast as she could. She had no idea where she was going. The cops eventually picked her up and brought her to some home for girls. From there she was taken in by a pastor and his wife who happened to be a nurse. They took her in and cared for her like no one else did. She was home.

A friend of theirs son started living with her around the age of ten. He wasn't exactly the perfect brother but they weren't adopting him like they did her. They got along and there was no problems until she came. She was like her and Lynn wanted to do anything she could to be sure she had a good life. She was about her age and she hated seeing her alone. Her parents agreed to let her live with them indefinitely, but the boy didn't like it much. Shaylynn didn't care much as long as the girl was happy. She noticed that the boy started warming up to her. This made her happy and she saw him in a new light. He was her new brother and the girl was her sister. Not in blood but bond. Then he came. Lynn's first crush is what he was to her. He was daring and different. Brother didn't approve of him at first but of course he warmed up to him.

Best friends forever is what it seemed like. Lynn tried her best not to be shy or act like a dork like she usually did around her new friend. He teased her sometimes but as long as they were together Shaylynn really didn't care. She was so care free then. That night she was just trying to calm him. He wasn't himself. He hadn't been in his happy mood nor did he really want to hang out with her and her brother and sister. She went to him and tried to give him a necklace she had bought for Christmas, but he slapped it out of her hands and next thing she knew his eyes changed. Hunger and lust filled them. He was on top of her. Claws seemed to be digging into her, fangs piercing her skin, and pain. Not even her father gave this much pain.

He left and that was all she remembered. A hospital bed and her family visiting when ever they could. His side ways glaces at her and the scar right over his eye. Memories came and went but still Lynn couldn't remember much from that night or much of what went on around her for about two years. When she was finally able to get home things started being normal. On some days she tries to remember what happened that day, other days she wonders where he is, why he left her, and some days she blank. Hollow, alone, and heartbroken.

...But I Must Warn You:
Shaylynn is quiet and she tends to get lost in her own world. She hardly smiles anymore and she takes thins so seriously. She can have a bit of a temper but is also easily sad. One her good days she can joke around and be a bit like her old self. Then she remembers who she is and is quickly brought back into her saddened self.

There's Somethings I forgot:
Shaylynn sometimes escapes into the woods right outside her house just to wander and clear her mind. She has an amazing singing voice and love video games.

...Mine:
The Harold Song

Nickelfrizz--------------

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:31 am
-----------
.........................» Amellia Lyn Croenn

User Image

I prefer to be called Mell
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm girl
I was born eighteen years ago

Secrets Known Only to Me
My mother was young when she got pregnant with me. Only seventeen. My father, if you can call him that, left town as soon as she told him. She was devastated; she really loved him. I was only born because of her parents' religious belief. No abortions for their daughter. So, I came into the world.

I was happy. My mother loved me, or at least acted as if she did. She took me to parks, baked me birthday cakes, everything a normal mother would do. I loved her dearly. There wasn't anything I would do for her. And then I turned ten.

It had only been a couple months since my birthday. Mom was out late again, a habbit she picked up a couple years ago. She went clubbing a couple nights a week. I think she was getting lonely, wanted some attention. Well, she got it, in the form of another pregnancy. However, this time, the guy didn't leave her. He stuck around. And I was so happy for my mom. And for me. This was it. We would be a family! I would be a big sister! And I swore to myself I'd be the best big sister ever! Unfortunately, I never got the chance. The man hated me. Didn't want anything to do with me. When my mother wasn't in the room, he'd shove me around, threaten me, tell that I was an outsider in this house now. That, once the new baby was born, I wouldn't belong. Since I wasn't his, I was worthless. I didn't belong. I should leave.

At first, I thought my mother, at least, still loved me. I often told her about what he said, but she never believed me. Rejected once, she was so desperate to be loved again, she did whatever the man said. If he hated me, well then she'd just have to hate me too. The thing was, it seemed too easy for her to do. Maybe she blamed me. Thought I was the reason my father left. I was the reason for her unhappiness. Everything that went wrong, my fault. So, when the new baby was born - Austin, my little brother - it wasn't suprising I was completely forgotten.

Austin loved me, though. Truly. His eyes lit up whenever I was around. He never cried when I held him, and I was the only one who could get him to go to sleep or eat his carrots. But, this just fuel their hatred of me. I couldn't stand it anymore. I thought about running away more and more. And one night, he shoved me down the stairs. That was it. I'd had enough. I left that night. I planned on running far away. But first, I stopped at the police station. That shove down the stairs left its mark, both emotionally and physically. I told the police what had been going on, the abuse that man had given me, the abuse my mother now gave me, and my worries for my brother. They went out to the house then, and spoke with my parents. I slipped away before much else happened, but I saw the story on the news a couple days later. My mother and that man had been arrested for child abuse, and Austin was now on his was to live with my gtrandparents. They were good people. They'd take care of him. I could rest easy.

But, traveling was hard. It took awhile, but I finally came across a nice family. A preist, and a nurse. They alread had a daughter, another girl around my age, and they looked after another boy, as well. But, I was so young and sad and tired. I begged them to take me, too. And they did. I grew up with Lynn, and my 'brother'. Another boy, too. He was... different, to say the least, but we were friends. I was happy again. Over the years, I grew close to them all (but, especially to Lyn; and to my 'brother', too, though, in a different way...). But, then my friend attacked my sister. Things grew chaotic. I can only remember all that blood, and him running away. None of us were really every the same. But, he's back now, and I'm a little scared. For myself, though more for Lynn. I don't know what will happen, but I can only pray it'll be for the best...

...But I Must Warn You:
Determined; I'm sure that's what everyone would say about me. If I start something, I finish it, even if it kills me. I guess that makes me a little competitive, too. Especially in sports. Being a girl, i can be underestimated, something I detest. It makes me work ten times harder, no matter what I'm doing. And if I do end up losing, steer clear! I'm a really sore loser, and I'll sulk for a couple days.

But, normally, I'm a polite, serious young woman, who does like to laugh and have fun. I've tried to put the past behind me, forget about my old family. And with Lynn how she is... I try my best to be the positive one. I do what I can to cheer her up, whether she likes it or not. I love her, and would do anything for her. She's my best friend, and if you mess with her, you mess with me.

So, I guess I'm a good person, if you round it out. Loving, caring, loyal, though competitive and proud. I've got a clever wit, too, and remember that I can hold a grudge!

There's Somethings I Forgot:
On my right thigh, running down to the back of my knee, I've got a scar. It was from when he pushed me down the stairs. I cut myself on the metal rail. It's not that noticable, not if you aren't looking for it.

...Mine:
Blame it on the Pop

Reku1495--------------

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:47 am
-----------
.........................» Zekiel Jerome Tycus

User Image

I prefer to be called Zeke
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Male
I was born Nineteen years ago

Secrets Known Only to Me
My past is something that I'd rather keep hidden in the dark. I was born as the seventh child, on June 21st. My family didn't really pay much attention to me after I turned seven, old enough to look after myself, except for my eldest brother Genesis. He was the only one human enough, I suppose. I loved Genesis as much as a younger brother could to an older brother. He always took care of me and actually cared for me.

But then, on my tenth birthday, Genesis was kicked out of the family for reasons I didn't know and probably never will. He left, telling me that I couldn't go with him, and never came back. I always permanently scarred that day, and I lost the only person I could ever call family again.

When I was twelve, that's when my luck started running out permanently. I had left the park late one night and I was attacked. At least, I think I was. I don't remember what happened, only that there was a lot of pain. When I came to again, I was bloody and lying on the ground, abandoned some place near my house. No one cared when I came back with blood all over my clothes. I decided enough was enough. I grabbed my things and early the next morning. I don't think anyone even missed me.

Then, I came to the town everything happened in. I lied about my age and I was able to get a place to stay and go to school. That's around when I met her. Shaylynn Eve Cartwrigh. She was everything I could ever have hoped for in my life. She actually cared about me, liking me for who I was. I thought everything was going to be alright, that I'd actually be able to start over. A new life.

I thought wrong.

It was a night three years after I had moved in. For the past three years, I had been feeling kind of...odd. I kept losing my appetite. I couldn't eat normal food. It hurt whenever I tried. I always felt sleepy and tired in the mornings, but I brushed it off. As long as I had Lynn, I thought everything would be fine. But that night, something took over me. I was irritable, even towards Lynn. I was never annoyed at her. Something was wrong, but I didn't know what. She came to me, when I didn't go to hang out with her, Amellia, and their brother. I snapped. Everything after that was a blur, except I remember screaming. Screams that were her voice. When I regained my senses, Lynn was lying in a pool of blood, and there was a strong metallic taste on my tongue and in my throat. I wasn't an idiot enough not to put two and two together. So I did the most obvious thing. I ran.

It wasn't long before Lynn's brother found me. He didn't like me in the first place and now that something had happened to Lynn because of me, he didn't have a reason to hold back. I knew I couldn't stay anymore. I had caused pain to my best friend. My only friend. I thought she would never forgive me, that she would hate me, just like my family. I left the town without a word, without a trace.

You don't need to know where I went, but trust me, I learned to control what I was. I always felt a hollow hole in my chest, where my heart should have been, and, after four years, I finally figured out what it was trying to tell me. I knew I had to go back. I arrived at the town, and soon, word of my return spread like wildfire. I couldn't bring myself to face Lynn and her family again. Not after what I did to her. But she is the only reason that I came back. I wonder if she knows that...

...But I Must Warn You:
I used to be a quiet person, shying away even from the friendliest of souls. Genesis brought out a happier side of me, but then I hid it away again when I was attacked and ran away. After I moved, I became more daring and not afraid to fight for what I thought was right. Then I attacked Lynn and I reverted right back to my old self again.

I don't drink human blood anymore, not when I can find blood elsewhere, in other living things. And I've spent most of my time testing out if those myths about my kind are real or not. Most of them, no. Garlic, no. Crosses, no. Sunlight, only weakens and tires me out. Coffins? Definitely not. Are vampires even supposed to be claustrophobic?

...Mine:
The Reason - Hoobastank

Hunter Crawl--------------

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

Princess_Cousland

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 am
-----------
.........................» Kiran Rayne Morash

User Image

I prefer to be called Kiran
Not sure if you knew or not, but I'm Male
I was born 18 years ago

Secrets Known Only to Me
I was never a spoiled brat, even though I was one of the most, shall we say, "privilaged" kids through my life. For the most part, I actually had parents that cared for me and wanted the best for me. They tried their best, and I couldnt have had more repsect for them for that. It was my father that started the company, and shortly met and married my mom afterwards. It only grew for them from then on, as did I, born 9 months to the day of their wedding, amazingly. Through elementary school some kids picked on me for being a richy rich brat, but it wasnt true so I idnt let it get to me.

There were times when mom and dad had to go away for a bit, and they had their most trusted friends from when they were young look after me. I was about 10, and I was a bit surprised to see another girl living with them. They told me she came to them seeking help, so they took her in. She seemed scared, fragile, as compared to me but we got along fine. Then one day we found another girl at the house. Shaylynn took a liking to her, but I sensed something odd about her. She was just like Lynn but almost worse. it took a while before I warmed up to her, but it did happen, which made both of them happy.

Then the fourth came. His was the worst presence I felt. Worse that the girls, but something more was wrong about him. There was something...inhuman about him. Same with Amelia though, I eventually warmed up to him. From that moment it seemed like the four of us were inseperable. Best friends for life. Pretty much brothers and sisters.

Thats what it seemed like anyways.

Not the best Christmas Ive ever had, thats for sure. My sister Lynn was hurt. Bad. And my brother, Zeke, was to blame. I dont even know what the hell happened when I saw him clamp onto her neck, spewing her blood all over the place. He ran, and I tried to find him. I eventually found him, and I made sure he wouldnt come near us for a good long time. He ran, and I went back to take care of my sisters. They wouldnt feel any more pain while I was around. But after that incident, I got the feeling none of us ever slept easily afterwards.

...But I Must Warn You:
I can be pretty outspoken, though I mostly pretty quiet and keep to myself. No body needs me poking in their business all the time. I'm a person with a good nature, always looking out for others I can trust and care about, while being wary of the people I cant.

Ive been Teaching myself the guitar lately, and I recently bough a nice new electric guitar. Not to mention lately my favorite kind of music has included heavy metal, and I like it a lot.

...Mine:
RUSH

xXJustified_DeathXx--------------

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas