Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Cursed God Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:54 am
RP  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:53 pm
The Roles

Queen...

User Image
War does not determine who is right, but who is left..

Name→ Alison Maylene
Age→ 19
Race→Human Mage
Job→The Queen

✓Nature
✓Panflute

Dislikes
✘The War
✘Being Queen
✘Spicy Food

Fears
☠Large bodies of water (Can't swim)
☠Failing her Kingdom

The Past
Well as the King's daughter and his attempt for a son failed constantly (He ended up giving her a half sister eventually) she had to study and train a lot. If she could of found the right person by her 18th birthday then she wouldn't of have to take up training to fight with magic and her body (She's still not very good at physical fighting either). She feels she's able to do this, and forces herself to be independent through the year, as her parent's death caused her to fight a little harder, but with her Advisor she came to relize that everyone needs allies. She heard of the neighboring Prince that was of age, and after spending a week of letters with him (She couldn't exactly leave) she proposed marriage to mostly gain new soldiers to fight off the invaders. The fact that the prince made it here proves he has strong men, and she finds him brave for that. She's working on an evactuation plan for her people, as she is basically trying to make the back door bigger without the enemy noticing. She intends to try and fall inlove with him, and believes she can. He's handsom and nice, so it shouldn't be hard. She feels guilty for her first intentions, but is attempting to make her feelings right towards him.

Other
She can fight with magic, and she was raised to do what is right and best. She followed how her parents acted, and barely listens to her gut. The only outward creativity she has is the panflute she plays and her reach for nature (Being and extreme Pageant like her magic teacher, or uncle that is.) Other than that she follows her life like it is a role to play, and keeps her mind only in one direction which makes her blind to the world. She's subconciously very caring towards every living thing.

Imprisoned by...MindXHunter

The Ride...

User Image
Don't count the seconds, make the seconds count

Name→ Emina Michale
Age→ 57, but looks around 17
Race→ Dragon shapeshifter.
Job→ The Ride

✓ The cold
✓ Warm drinks

Dislikes
✘ Being covered in dirt
✘ Being looked down upon
✘ Silence

Fears
☠ Never being good enough for the Prince
☠ Fire-lit spears

The Past
Emina can't remember much of her parents, considering she was on her own from a young age. It's just part of how her race acts, to leave the child once they reach the age of five. She traveled on her own for a few decades, occasionally helping someone or burning down a house or two. She often set things on fire accidentally, since she was still untrained in shifting completely. She once caught a house on fire, and as she tried to shift back into her human form, the owner of the house came out and imprisoned her with metal chains. Being too tired to shift back to her dragon form, she explained to him what happened instead of breaking the chains and running away. He felt sympathy for her, and took her in. She lived with him for five years, until something horrible happened to him. She woke up in the middle of the night to find people tyring to take him, being brutal with him. When she tried to defend the man she adored so, she herself was beaten black and blue. She tried to save him, but he told her to leave and save herself. She quickly transformed into her dragon form, and took off through the roof, flying as quickly as she could. She last thing she remembered seeing of him was his tear streaked face as he watched her fly away. She soon ran out of energy, her wounds bleeding, and dropped to the ground, transforming into her human form. She curled into a tight ball, hugging her body close to her, losing blood quickly. She isn't too sure of what exactly happened, but she remembered the faint sounds of screams and commands, then sudden warmth and feeling like she was floating. A week later, she woke up in a soft bed, all her wounds treated, and a little boy poking his head up to look at her. The little boy was The prince, who she grew up with, and as he began to get older, started to fall in love with him. She acts like a pet, but she trully is in love with him. She hasn't said anything about it, too scared of rejection, but hopes he might feel something towards her.

Other
Emina kind of has split personalities. She can be as sweet as a little bunny one moment, and the next moment about ready to rip someone's head off. She tends to be nicer around the prince, but around others she isn't so nice. If she feels a lot of emotion, part of her dragon self start popping up, like scales, wings, tail, and/or long nails.

Imprisoned by... MewLettuceRush

The Sister...

User Image
Have no regrets, just learn from your mistakes.

Name→ Isabella Rose Maylene
Age→ 18
Race→ Half faerie
Job→ The Queen’s sister

✓Using magic she had inherited from her faerie mother , especially to help others
✓ Playing the harp
✓Creatures of magic

Dislikes
✘ Being alone and left out
✘ Gossip
✘ Cruelty

Fears
☠ The Queen’s fast approaching wedding day to the prince from the neighbouring kingdom
☠ Her beloved Prince’s death

The Past
Isabella has been an outcast from the human race for pretty much her entire life. Her father, the King, was the only one in the whole world who really cared about her, whether she lived or died, or if her feelings may be hurt. It was unfortunate that she didn’t get to spend much time with him because the Queen hated her like the rest of the people of the kingdom and so she stole the small time she had with her father. It was a big blow to her when she lost him a year ago. She felt so alone in the world after loosing a second parent. Her faerie mother had been killed eight years before that by an aggressive dragonlord who had tried to take Isabella for his wife. Her brave mother took him down with her.

Not long after her mother’s death, Isabella couldn’t stand the loneliness and travelled to the kingdom in search for her father who kindly accepted her as one of his own. It was a pity the others didn’t. Her sister treats her well but they have never become intimate like true sisters, which was disappointing to her. Sometimes Isabella wonders if it would have been better to have stayed in the forest where her mother and she used to live. She had magical creatures as friends there, some of them had loved her enough to follow her to the kingdom and they’re the ones she spends most of her time with. However being with such creatures has made her more like them than humans, in personality that is. She is rather impulsive, rash, has a quick temper and performs mischief for her entertainment.

Isabella has been trying her best to be good lately though as she has grown very affectionate towards the prince, who is the only human being in the kingdom, other than her sister, who treats her well. In fact, she would do anything to please him.

Other
Isabella has never used magic to harm others, her mother had told her it was a terrible thing to do and that you’d be cursed ten-fold. She spends a great amount of time playing the harp, which is the only thing the people of the kingdom like about her; her skills charm them not her magic. Her magical friends include a water nymph, Seira, a humming bird, Polo, and a little boy pixie, Criel who is the main source of mischief in the kingdom.

Imprisoned by...littleladybeetle

The Servant...

User Image
[******** you humans and your wars."

Name→Aion Light.
Age→ ???
Race→ God
Job→Godly Servant

✓ Being free
✓ Being Alone

Dislikes
✘ Humans
✘ Being chained up
✘ Losing his powers

Fears
☠ Being chained forever
☠ Slowly becoming a human

The Past
Originally one of the creator gods, one who forged the planet and placed humans here. After centuries of hiding in isolation I grew tired of company and descended onto the planet and instantly found an attraction to a small kingdom, and their beautiful queen. After confessing my love and proving my power she ensnared me, forever trapping my power and locking away my abilities. Forever subduing me into servitude.

The world began to die and crumble away as my presence slowly began fading from the planet, now these damn humans are warring with each other and I'm stuck following the new queen around like a lap dog. I still love this kingdom and this queen, but I am losing my strength...Fast.

Other
My powers, with all three chains on only consist of weak telepathy and basic fire magic.

Imprisoned by...Acolyte Offerus

MindxHunter

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:30 pm
The Important Others

User Image
" No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious.”

Name→ Emal Prise
Age→ 72
Race→ Telepathic Human
Job→Dragon Rider, I help destroy the Kingdom

✓Money
✓His Journal

Dislikes
✘Higher Authority
✘Vampires
✘The Queen

Fears
☠Being unable to complete his goal
☠His Dragon turning on him

The Past
He was a happy man, a traveling warrior that met a woman in used to live in the kingdom. He married her and had a son in a house just outside the kingdom. His son was being a rebel, and got into some serious trouble at the kingdom. The queen locked him away, and without Emal's knowledge his wife attempted to break her son out and in doing do they both assulted knights. His wife and son were exucted, and he grew dark and bitter from there on. He went traveling to try to get past it, but he couldn't help , but feel the Queen is a wrong living being. He heard of the war that was to come, as he already had his dragon (A bit of a phase he went through with some crazy goal to capture a dragon, and he did though he expected himself to actually die). He wanted to help, and though he's a big threat they don't know his intention is to murder the Queen (Well really make her regret who she is and what she has done).

Other
Son went through a vampire thing and was turned vampire at his own will by his girlfriend, and Emal was pretty pissed. Got into a few fueds, and annoyance with the human teens wanting to be a creature and that crap. Reason he hates vampires, and some vampires are just irresponsible.

Imprisoned by...MindXHunter

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff