Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
R.A.V.E Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:39 pm
RP

Workers.

User Image
Sexy

Name
Lane O. Wilikers

Species
Imp

Height
5"4
Weight
125lbs.
Eye Color

Hazel
Occupation
Dj
Sexuality
Bi-Sexual
My Story
Growing up, Lane knew something was different. Always causing trouble and problems, she embraced her life as an Imp. Her first year of college, Lane threw herself into her studies, fighting her demonic disires. Untill one day she snapped. Now, still pulling odds and ends, tricks and issues from under her nose, she is enjoying herself.
Personality
Knowing how easily people judge, she is quiet, set back, sensitive, and studious on the outside. But just underneath the skin, her blood boils, with creativity, slyness, and pure randomness.
Other
She is fun and extremly tasteful when it comes to her music, which she hold dear to her heart. Prefering guys, yet still crushing on girls. She loves to laugh and will always put your happiness in front of her own.

Themesongs
Stereo Love
Push Push
I'm coming home
Sway Your Head
A Certain Kind Of Touch
Gaianame
Elue X

User Image
Sexy

Name
Adeline Fleur Velez

Species
Asrai

Height
5 feet ; 7 inches

Weight
109 lbs.

Eye Color

Aqua Blue

Occupation
DJ

Sexuality
Bisexual

My Story
Until twenty-one years ago Adeline lived deep in an uncharted forest, hidden in the cool, moist depths in a cave behind a raging waterfall. As an Asrai, it was her perfect home, but something deep inside of her craved more, so she ventured outside and never looked back.

Now, twenty-one years later, she finds herself working at the busiest rave on the streets on New York. She DJ's there, and it's her perfect job. She loves all the people, the different types of music, the bright lights. And when her work hours are over, she tries her best to stay out of the sun.

Personality
✦ Suspicious
✧ Independent
✦ Open Minded
✧ Stubborn
✦ Defensive
✧ Outgoing
✦ Friendly
✧ Secretive

Other
Adeline has to live the complicated life of an Asrai, which can be described as an aquatic fairy. She considers herself to be twenty-one, because her new life started twenty-one years ago when she left her old home. Although she does not need to be submerged in water at all times, she does need to be thoroughly hydrated, which is why you will see her carrying around her water bottle everywhere she goes. Some say her touch leaves your skin (where they made contact) forever cool; never able to be as heated as the rest of your body. She also cannot be touched by direct sunlight, or else she will turn into a puddle of water.

Themesongs
This Love, This Hate // Hollywood Undead
The Blackout // Get Scared

Gaianame
Heartsies

User Image

Sexy

Name

Sapphire

Species

Vampire

Appears 21

Height

Five foot Eight

Weight

Eye Color

Sapphire blue in human form and in vampire Blood red

Occupation
Waitress

Sexuality

Bi

My Story

My story is something most people can read about in stories of creatures of legend. I have no memories of why I feast for blood only that I do and try to keep it under control. That is why I work around with humans that way I can control my thurst and find out my past. Though having a bite here and there never did any harm to anyone hehe. I try to keep up with the times as the years go by though the great thing about being a waitress at a night club not a lot of people remember a face like mine due to all the other faces they see during the club.

Personality

She can be very quite but also very talktive due to the topic, she tries to very friendly but cant promise if someone pisses her off. She tries to keep her mood under control about with being alive for thousands of years that pretty easy. Only smelling tons of blood all at once will set her off really, she likes to keep to herself but tries her best to still be friendly.

Other

She has two bat wings tatoo on her back though with her outfit covering her back side well no one can see them. They are her wings to fly when in her vampire form.

Themesongs

Evacuate The Dancefloor
Tik Tok
Fly me to the moon
Ring Ding Dong

Gaianame

Raven_Tira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:40 pm
Club Goers

User Image
Sexy

Name
Eluna Day

Height
5'3

Weight

Eye Color
Gold, Orange Hazel

Occupation
Coffee shop worker

Sexuality
Straight

My Story
My life is pretty much boring, atleast as I look at other people who seem to do things (And sometimes it isn't a stupid party) I work at the Coffee shop a few blocks down the street, and my best friend told me about the RAVE a year ago. I went there a few times, not really the party type, but I've learned to enjoy the stupidity of others, a good dance, and finding a guy to chat with or people to have a somewhat intelligent conversastion, or just listen to them about their lives to understand random things a bit better. Is a bit of a nerd, but knows some martial arts (Barely) and dabbles around with music, dance, and other forms of art. But most of her time is on the computer, game consol, or reading her kindle.
Personality
A bit reserved and anti-social, but keeps an open mind when she chats and watches people (Creepy eh?). She's a girl that's attempting to open herself to the world, but not get involved in the annoying drama of people who can't seem to get out of highschool. She remains in her own world where she only has room for family, her best friend, and few other friends. She has a bit of an ego, but doesn't try to show off anything good she has and only keeps her mind on the things she needs to work on about herself. She has sarcastic wit.

Other
Somewhat mature for her age, but leads her to not be as loose and fun attempting. If she is shy towards something or doesn't want to do it for that it might embarrass her then she denies it as 'stupid'. When she does set her mind to something, or attempts anything then she tries to be a perfectionist at it by feeling a bit discouraged if she believes she didn't do well enough, or better than another. When I'm not at work or out and about at the club, I'm in my room or the park.

Themesongs
Lenka//The Show
Adam Lamber//Mad World

Gaianame
MindXHunter

User Image
Sexy

Name
Amil Die Marx

Species

Height
5'11

Weight

Eye Color
Blue

Occupation
Bookstore next to the Coffee shop.

Sexuality
Homesexual

My Story
Used to be an Angel, but rules were broken with another. Homosexuality is frowned upon in our old society, getting caught and intentionally breaking the rules got me down here. I acted out, did terrible things, went to jail. I had to change my form and area around me to get out, so I went to being an underage boy who got adopted eventually and lived out a normal life. Around my junior year of highschool I met Eluna, and something struck with her. I felt she needed help, maybe it was a God giving me a chance to prove my worth, or it was just Eluna. Eitherway I got to know her, ended up going through akward phases with her until she found out I'm gay, then we became best friends. Usually I end up like her big brother and scare off other guys that intend to do terrible things to her. I keep her from any knowledge of what I am, or that other creatures exist, but thats starting to fade with this club. I can't help myself though to meet other creatures like me.

Personality
Gentleman
Can party, but can be settled
Likes fun
Protective
Vengeful if needed
Not a huge flirt, but he won't be ignorant if he wants something.

Other
He takes Eluna out to help her socialize and be a little happier than she believed she could be. He loves to dance, and usually tango's with Eluna if the DJ will play the right song for him and her. Just to let her be a little loose.

Themesongs
If I had you//Adam Lamber
I wanna//American Rejects
Malchik Gey//TATU
Goin Down

Gaianame
MindXHunter

MindxHunter

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash