Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Seeking A Roleplay Partner.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:39 pm
I will not be specific. Seme or Uke, just so long as someone is and will Roleplay with me; I am willing and able too. smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:08 pm
Hmmm, I was looking for a Therapist for my character Daku, eoe what do you think?  

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 pm
Why does this character need a Therapist?
Did you want me to roleplay with this character?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:43 pm
Character Name -
ダークゴースト嫌い
Daku Gosuto Horitsu
Ghost's don't like the Dark.

User Image

Gender - Male
Age - 19
Sexuality - Asexual until convinced humanity isn't full of only idiots.
Eye Color - a Lime Green shade that REALLY stands out with his pale complextion.
Hair Color/ Style/ Length - Long black, normally has it over his eyes.
Height - six foot even
Weight - one hundred pounds even. Oddly light...
Nationality - Japanese and English.
Species - Human, with Psychic power.
Personality -
He is silent, not much of a talker at all. But when he does talk he is polite, even when he is informing someone how Naive they are.
Biography -
His father was big in the business world, and needed someone to take over the business, and though he already had a son and a daughter, he wanted something different...
His mother refused at first to have another child, but soon, she gave in. She died giving birth to Daku, who was named as such for many reasons. Ghost, Daku, Daku was just a ghost to his father sometimes. His father would not feed him, so his sister would have to, even though she was young.
Daku was then sent away when he was 4, to his grandfather, to learn about the business. Daku liked his grand father; he was kind and seemed so nice...
But then when he turned 6... His grandfather started to act strange.. His grandfather tried to kill him, telling him he never really loved the boy. No one could love the boy...
Daku had run into the kitchen, scared and alone, as his grandfather had closed in. He hadn't expected for a knife to fly threw the air, killing his Grandfather with a cut threw the skull...
It was a horrifying sight, as blood spilled on the floor and onto Dakus white shoes.
But Daku, he went blank. His eyes grew cold, and his emotions fizzled. He was questioned, but he did not speak to anyone. He was sent back to his father, who lashed out in anger at him, when Daku’s back was turned; he threw a vase at him.
Daku had refused to go to the hospital, and all the pieces of glass fell out of his back as he turned back to his father. His eyes glowed as all the pieces shot at his father...
He was called a monster, his father, once he came back from the hospital, refused to even get near him, locking himself in his study.
Daku, he left, no matter how much his siblings begged for him to stay, but he left with a dead heart.
He went to the city and bought an Apartment, then started a job as an Artist. His art was recognized by the pure rage within it. He used his powers, sometimes raging as he painted. He never showed emotion other then hate and rage, other then that, he was cold.
But one thing is for sure, Ghosts Don't Like The Dark.
He was in the Dark, and waiting to be pulled out...

Former Injuries - Scars made by his father. Knife cuts on his arms, caused by self.
Greatest Fear - The thought of someone actually loving him.
Position - Seke. he guesses.
Other- He is in pain, all the time, refusing to admit it. He needs a kind heart, someone to ease his pain.....

Yesh, his sister said he needed a theripist. I made up the RP in another guild. She thinks him being alone is unhealthy. biggrin I disagree! biggrin But yeah.
Yesh!!! XD

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:58 pm
You could have just directed me to your character profile. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:07 pm
biggrin He's not in there yet. He is in my OWN yaoi guild...  

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:10 pm
I see. I'm no therapist though. Three of my characters that I have up are butlers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:55 pm
I'd be interested in rping if your still searchign for a partner.  

Twilight_Moth

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:03 pm
lol im always free and happy to rp with you ^^ just let me know if you want to through PM or on here is fine  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 pm
Chrys_Starm
I'd be interested in rping if your still searchign for a partner.

We can as long as you want too  

Hasani Mubarak

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:57 pm
I wanna RP with you to!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:37 pm
yaoiboy116
I wanna RP with you to!!!

We can if you still want too. 3nodding  

Hasani Mubarak

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items