Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
✗ Ðəмøη βøμη∂ ✗

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

Everyone calls me Reilly
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 231
The team I play for Team 1
When I truely wish to hide animal form
Under the skin I hide my true form demonic form
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique He is sarcastic, cold, tough, and quite a handful.
A deeper insight to my life Reilly wanted to be a simple soul collecter when he got older, yet instead his parents pushed him into this sport. His dad used to always bet on this sport, he always won until last century. That just happened to be the century he bet Reilly's mom's soul. That just made Reilly train harder. This year, they're betting for his mother's soul back. Winning is the only thing on his mind.
Ink that stains my skin On the upper right shoulder
The power I hold Shadow teleportation, shadow manipulation, and shadow summoning.
The weapon of my choice Scythe
The one color of the rainbow that I just love green
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Bloodylilrose  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Everyone calls me Dorian Black
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 24
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Most would say he is a little rough around the edges and not the most sociable of people but that all changes once he warms up too you. Those that get to know him and or that he gets to know will soon find out that he is nothing more then a bit softie that has the odd moment of stupidity but overall is a good person.
A deeper insight to my life Dorian was born into a middle class family and had one older sibling. Life for him was rather simple compared to most, his parents let him do as he wished within reason or course but this did not mean that he did not get into his fair share of trouble. In his youth he was a prime target for bullies seeing as he had a strong sense of self and chose to be his own person so to speak. This trend continued on into high school and he did fall into the wrong crowd for a bit of time resorting to drug use but that soon ended after a year. It was not for him and his brother helped to correct some of the issues he suffered form, like low self of steam among other things. Around the age of twenty he entered into collage and finished off a degree in analytical programing and digital arts but never really found work in that field, choosing to work in a local coffee shop.
What I offer to the world Employee at a local coffee shop.
Just in case I need to protect myself Carbon steel knife
The one color of the rainbow that I just love yellowgreen
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by RastkoB  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:14 pm
User Image

Everyone calls me Yue
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 135
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Yue is very protective and gets very attached. She won't act like that around anyone, though. She's reckless, but she's smart, and knows how to be strategic. She's playful and one to joke around, and can pull that off in a serious moment, too.
A deeper insight to my life Yue didn't want to be in the competition at first. She's competitive, but she planned on watching and betting on the event. As years passed, however, she became fascinated with the humans: what they did, how they lived, how they died, etc. Curiosity got the best of her, and she ended up training for the competition and joining in. She is determined to stick with her human no matter what, and the only way to do that fully is to win.
Ink that stains my skin Middle of their back, on her left side. About as big as the palm of her hand.
The power I hold Yue can use what is called "spirit fire", which is that she can control spirits (ie: to burn)
The weapon of my choice A katana
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Blue
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by ravensluckyshadow  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm
User Image

Everyone calls me Aaron
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 340
The team I play for Team 2
When I truly wish to hide animal form
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Aaron is witty and sarcastic. His demeanor is one that is a little hot headed. He's quick to snap, but will usually give you a sarcastic comment before he chews your head off.
A deeper insight to my life Aaron, like most demons have been training sense the time they could walk for the opportunity to fight in the legendary game. His father was a victor in the game, and wishes for his son to be as well. He is the eldest of three sons. He is agile, and is pretty strong, as far as demons go. He goes to earth to find a human that he can deem worthy to be called his 'team mate'. He isn't too excited about working with a human, but he'll do what he can to win.
Ink that stains my skin Tattoo on back
The power I hold Specializes in illusions, especially illusions involving excruciating pain. Can generate poisons made from his own blood.
The weapon of my choice Wields lances proficiently.
The one color of the rainbow that I just love darkslateblue
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Magiemage  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 am
User Image

Everyone calls me Mell, though my full name is Amellia Lyn Croenn
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 22
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Well, I suppose I could sum everything up by just saying I'm clumsy. Really, I don't know anyone less coordinated than myself. I haven't gone a day since I turned three without stumbling over my own two feet! It can get really embarrassing, not to mention annoying, but hey. No one's perfect. I fancy myself a nice girl, for the most part. I'm a loyal friend, honest, dependable, easy to talk to. At least, when I'm not in a bad mood. I've got a bit of temper, and I've been known to bite a few heads off. Guess that's womanly pride for you. I don't like to lose, either. Just remember, I make a wonderful friends, but a terrible enemy.
A deeper insight to my life I was born and raised in a normal neighborhood. It was just my mother and I. Dad died in a car accident about a month before I was born, so I never really knew him. But, it was okay. We got along fine on our own. It was hard at times but, we got along. I went to a public school, got good to average grades. I played soccer for a couple years to keep in shape, but other than that, life was pretty average. Nothing spectacular ever happened. And now that I'm grown and out of the house, well, I kinda of wish it would. I'm eager for some adventure! Some excitement! Something more interesting than working as waitress at a local bar. But, it's not like things like that just fall out of the sky.
What I offer to the world I work as a waitress at a bar downtown called McLaughlin's.
Just in case I need to protect myself Just a small pocket knife. Nothing fancy.
The one color of the rainbow that I just love darkred
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Reku1495  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:15 am
User Image

Everyone calls me Luna
Age is just a number, but if you must to know→Eighteen
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique Luna is outgoing and bubbly. She friendly and always looking to make a new friend. She trusting, and a little naive. She is also very responsible.
A deeper insight to my life Luna has lived less then a glamorous life. Her parents were deemed unable to take care of a child. Sense then, Luna has lived with her aunt. Her aunt is a kind woman, but has seven other children of her own.That's how she decided to take up her part time job. She found it her responsibility not to be too much of a burden to her poor aunt.
What I offer to the world Luna is a twelfth grader at the local high school. She also works at a small pet shop; part time.
Just in case I need to protect myself A small pocket knife.
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Salmon
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by ChuChuNya  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

Everyone calls me Jaci Leigh
Age is just a number, but if you must to know 23
The team I play for 2
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique A Cynical person, who's actions are morally ambiguous. On the surface, an average bloke who you might see walking across the street, or buying groceries. And Jaci does his best to make sure his image stays the same, no matter what he really does.
A deeper insight to my life Five Bloody Marys and a hangover party, and jaci has gotten himself into some shady business. If he was a kid, he would have exaggerated his life, making himself sound like some poor unfortunate child who lost his entire family. Unfortunately, he isn't. He has a brother, and two sisters, both are live quite well for themselves. Currently, Jaci is taking care of both his mother and father, both in which Jaci loves as family, just not as roommates. But back to the beginning: Jaci has gotten himself involved with the "Poppy Family", a drug and smuggling organization. Jaci worked as an engineer for them, pirating software and making hardware, as well as tinkering with more dangerous goods, like guns and bombs. Jaci rose though those ranks, however, and now works as an enforcer for the Poppy Family, getting a good pension from them so long I do a bit of their dirty work from time to time.
What I offer to the world Does any sort of Engineering work within his expertise, and is an under-the-table hitman when the times are right.
Just in case I need to protect myself PSS Pistol(He owns an official license for it) and a collapsible baton
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Black
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Ryonara  

lilrosebudi

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

Everyone calls me Sakuya
Age is just a number, but if you must to know About 350
Everyone's the same, but I'm unique I'm a bit of a stubborn girl. If you try and tell me what to do, I'll get mad, unless I trust you a little bit. I'm mostly a sarcastic b***h. I don't like to open up much, so I am mostly stubborn, maybe quick-tempered, and also a bit quiet..but it ain't out of shyness alright? It's just the way I think I guess..
A deeper insight to my life I wasn't very interested in humans; they are whiny and selfish, greedy and lustful. I always hated them, I just thought everyone was almost like that. Which was why I was not very interested in the games...or the damn competition...until it hit me a bit. I can find out whenever my little fact about them is true or not.. and also I can get the hell out of this realm I am in. So Yes I trained my butt off; good enough to kick my father's a**. I then was now eligible to go to the human world now since I trained hard. But I know there is most demons that are competing as well, and I know I have to be inside a damn human..but it will be ok..besides I get to relax. Nobody knows much about me really, it's because I don't tell them. I been through a lot. My Sister died from a hunter and my friends had long since left; dead or not...whatever. I am just going to the human world..and find out what the hell it is...and maybe beat the damn game if I can.
Ink that stains my skin Tattoo that will go on the back
The power I hold She is an Ice Elemental she says; so she can summon glaciers and freeze whatever with a single touch.
The weapon of my choice Scythe
The one color of the rainbow that I just love Firebrickred
I must be crazy, but I think I'm being controlled by Shadowstream-chan  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas