Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Acceptance Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:38 pm
Why is it that people are over all opposed to transexuals? I mean, everyone has their own problems and has the right to try to fix them however they deem necessary. Just because I'm different doesn't give anyone a right to judge me for doing what I feel is best for me. If only people could understand and accept that I am who I am and what I am is a Transexual. Deal with it.

Okay I feel better now.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:50 pm
Personally, I see nothing wrong with changing yourself to be how you want to be.
If you feel comfortable as the opposite sex, or want tits and a d**k, then by all means, do what you want.
I have many friends who are "switching over".
They come to me seeking advice, help, acceptance, etc.
The only thing I ask is that they let me know how they really want to be treated, and I will do so.
The thing I cannot stand, is when people give themselves "issues" to get attention, not saying you are doing that, but I know of some who are female and want to be male because they "see him doing it" and they "want the attention he's getting".
Makes me sick.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:56 pm
ya know, there is a nice, small, casual-paced guild I know of called the Transgender Support Guild, or TG for short. smile you'd be most welcomed there.

also, I'm now going to collect you for my Guild, the RoseSoul Tribe. =w= we're Exclusive, and you fit the bill.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 pm
Venting is all you really can do.

I remember this shirt that my uncle had one last time I saw him and reading this made me think of it and it said...

You laugh at me for being different
I laugh at you for being the same

Or I think thats how it went...now its sad but, you will find people this day in age that will think that what ever they think is what should be and anything different is wrong.

I personally don't think some things that people do are right but, I am not going to go out and start saying that what your doing is wrong.

If people would just understand and accepted that everyone is different, then I can say that apart of me would be happy if I died tomorrow knowing that the world would accepted each others differences.

Now, I am just saying I wouldn't be happy to die but, you know what I mean...

Sadly, that will never happen...so I just believe this

You believe what you want to and I will believe what I want to.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takashi_The_Dragon

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:07 pm
I dont judge people on gender sexual orientation or anything like that.
honestly if you ask me any person male/female/tranny should be accepted for how they act now what they look like or what body parts they have.
I used to have a friend that had only 3 fingers on one hand granted it was kinda creepy but he was a good person and a better friend.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 pm
I went to Highschool with a guy who now has only two fingers on his right hand. we hang out sometimes, and he's a great friend. smile I love him to death, and his nickname is "Nubs" now.

so many people think I only like hanging with him because I find his "handycap" interesting... that's farthest from the truth. they may think he's a jerk, but that is just because they don't understand the things people like him and I have gone through in our lives, and why we take offense at some of the types of accusations or jokes they make. and they don't want to hear our explanations when we tell them that our behaviors are only in response to their initial rudeness or attacks.

:shrugs.: my own little sister is one example of the kinds of people who think that they have all the answers and know right from wrong and good from evil.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:13 pm
Its not so much an issue of wanting to be something you're not. It's more the issue of having your inside and your outside match. It's just so hard to have your family reject you because they don't want to believe it. I told my mom and she went off. I'm afraid to tell the rest of my family now but I know I'm going to have to. Thanks all of you with your advice and your comments. and you know you're right... venting is about all I can do.

my new quote is this

"I am convinced that the only people
worthy of consideration in this world
are the unusual ones. For the common
folk are like leaves of a tree, and live
and die unnoticed."

- The Scarecrow of Oz, from 'The Marvelous Land of Oz' by Frank L. Baum  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:14 pm
Chieftain Twilight
ya know, there is a nice, small, casual-paced guild I know of called the Transgender Support Guild, or TG for short. smile you'd be most welcomed there.

also, I'm now going to collect you for my Guild, the RoseSoul Tribe. =w= we're Exclusive, and you fit the bill.

O.o is that where that random invite came from... ooops... can you re-send it >.<'  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:16 pm
Foxifyre
Chieftain Twilight

O.o is that where that random invite came from... ooops... can you re-send it >.<'

xd alright.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:32 pm
Chieftain Twilight
Foxifyre
Chieftain Twilight

xd alright.

Thankies! sweatdrop

So... turns out... My older bro is gay and one of my younger sisters has an enlarged pituitary. is it any wonder I'm TS? really?
A recent study I found online showed that the Hypothalamus in TS and Gay/lesbian people reflect the size of the opposite gender. For example: Males usually have a larger Hypothalamus but in a TS MTF the Hypothalamus is the size of a Females'. So... we're born that way AND its genetic. Just for random trivia facts if anyone cares.  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:38 pm
Foxifyre
Chieftain Twilight
Foxifyre
Chieftain Twilight

xd alright.

Thankies! sweatdrop

So... turns out... My older bro is gay and one of my younger sisters has an enlarged pituitary. is it any wonder I'm TS? really?
A recent study I found online showed that the Hypothalamus in TS and Gay/lesbian people reflect the size of the opposite gender. For example: Males usually have a larger Hypothalamus but in a TS MTF the Hypothalamus is the size of a Females'. So... we're born that way AND its genetic. Just for random trivia facts if anyone cares.

now that's something.

myself, I'm quite the study case... I have KS. however, I seem to break most of the "rules" of having KS. xd

furthermore, I suppose I'm what you might call a new subtype(?) of Transgender... I feel the need, the instinctive urge, to be Hermaphrodite... actually very tragic, given I can't ever possibly (as far as I know) realy satisfy this need.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am
Chieftain Twilight
Foxifyre
Chieftain Twilight
Foxifyre
Chieftain Twilight

xd alright.

Thankies! sweatdrop

now that's something.

myself, I'm quite the study case... I have KS. however, I seem to break most of the "rules" of having KS. xd

furthermore, I suppose I'm what you might call a new subtype(?) of Transgender... I feel the need, the instinctive urge, to be Hermaphrodite... actually very tragic, given I can't ever possibly (as far as I know) realy satisfy this need.

That's interesting and yes very tragic. I guess the closest you could get would be intersex... but that doesn't count does it?  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:48 am
Foxifyre
Chieftain Twilight
Foxifyre
Chieftain Twilight
Foxifyre
Chieftain Twilight

xd alright.

Thankies! sweatdrop

now that's something.

That's interesting and yes very tragic. I guess the closest you could get would be intersex... but that doesn't count does it?

it wouldn't even be healthy for me, nor something I can afford... I'm lower-class, and I also suffer from anorexia. or leastways that's what I'm told, though the actual symptoms I have don't exactly match what the symptoms are said to be...

what do you call it when you don't nessesarilly see yourself as fat, but that you just plain don't have an appetite, and can't help but be disgusted by a.) eating alot in one sitting; b.) weighing more than a certain amount; and c.) having a waist size bigger than a certain number?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:24 am
My friend we have a club at school and I think you would like it. It is the I.D.G.A.S club. All we do is rave and rant about stuff people care about that we don't. (try to figure out the acronym for it first.) None of us give a crap about other peoples business and neither should anyone else.  

Dr Spangle

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:26 am
Chieftain Twilight
Foxifyre
Chieftain Twilight
Foxifyre
Chieftain Twilight

xd alright.

Thankies! sweatdrop

now that's something.

it wouldn't even be healthy for me, nor something I can afford... I'm lower-class, and I also suffer from anorexia. or leastways that's what I'm told, though the actual symptoms I have don't exactly match what the symptoms are said to be...

what do you call it when you don't nessesarilly see yourself as fat, but that you just plain don't have an appetite, and can't help but be disgusted by a.) eating alot in one sitting; b.) weighing more than a certain amount; and c.) having a waist size bigger than a certain number?

I guess It would depend on if it's healthy or not... If it's not a problem for you and is not causing you health issues then I would call it life. If it is a problem then it sounds like a form or branch of anorexia. but that's just it... is it a problem?

And IDGAS stands for I Don't Give A s**t

So it turns out that I'm in a huge catch 22. My wife decided last night that She won't support me in this and that she wants kids. I do not want kids and I don't know if I can live with myself unless I deal with my TS. So... either I choose to try and be myself and lose her, or I "suck it up" and loathe myself for the rest of my life. And even then it won't matter what I choose because having kids is suddenly a huge thing. Big enough that "I have to make a choice" and that if I choose to be me... well... you get it.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff