[PERSONAL] Johnny's House Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:26 pm
Johnny lives in a decrepit, single-story house with the street address 777. The house has an extensive labyrinth of tunnels underneath. Johnny uses the subterranean rooms as dungeons and torture chambers, as well as a storage place for corpses, though he also buries the remains of his victims. The tunnels also provide him with a network to various locations. Johnny perceives the layout of the house as constantly changing, though he does not state if this shifting is the result of the supernatural forces at work within the house or his own psychosis.

+ the windows are all boreded up and the door has like... Seven locks.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:48 am
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

(Hey could you make a layout for another one of my characters?)

Nick never once budged from the spot in the back seat that he had been taped to, though if he had been up he probably would have tried to run again… Then would have gotten caught by Johnny or something. He was never the best at choosing what way to run, once he had ran from bullies into a bathroom, a BATHROOM. What was he thinking? But never the less he was still passed out and ignoring the screaming man in the trunk.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:15 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny slams to a stop in his drive way, kicking his door open and running around to the Trunk. He would first drag the tied up man into the tunnels before he brought the boy in.
Johnny runs into the house, looks around to make sure NailBunny or the Doughboys weren't here, before running to the ladder at the end of a hall and tossing the man down it.
Running back he opens the car door and rips the Duct Tape off, then picks up the boy with ease over his shoulder before rushing into his house and locking all the doors.
He plops the kid on his ratty couch, before running off to find some kind of a meticalkit or something...
But doing so was a bad idea, when he runs into the doughboys.
Psycho Doughboy looks up with a smile, " Well hello~ Johnny. " The dough boys were only one foot tall, and were created by Johnnys overactive imagination and the evil power of freakin SATAN.
Mr.Eff, at least they call him that so it is a lot less crude, smiles as well, " Did you ENJOY the beach? Kill any one? I heard screeeaaammmsssss~ " Johnny sighs, " You two have to hide, I have a guest... Sort-a. Ima fix his eye, when I find my medical kit... Maybe I will just ask Squee to let me barrow one, but Squee is at school now... " "
" A guest? " " Guest? " They say in union, damn, Johnny could see the wheel turning in their heads. Johnny then KICKS them away, down into the ladder. They wouldn't be climbing up any time soon. He just hoped NailBunny stayed hidden as well. Nail bunny had been his pet rabit, but he had nailed it to a wall, and now it surved as sort of... an Angel on his shoulder opposed to the two Devil Doughboys.
Johnny rolls his eyes before heading off again, his brown eyes scanning his bloodied bathroom until he spotted it next to the bathtub full of... Body parts and saws and weapons.
Grabbing it, he starts to head back out.

OOC: Yes. yes I could. o3o

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:28 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick’s eyes shot open the moment the tape was ripped off him. He never thought tape would hurt as much as that guy made it seem, though he made everything seem harmful. Dang he bet that if this boy was to throw a glass of water at him he would start to bleed internally or something. This boy though, didn’t ponder over this to much, he was more interested in the room he was left in. but more importantly he wanted to get off that nasty couch, it looked infected and ratty.

('Could'? Will you? XD)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:11 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny runs back into the room with a smile, glad he had thrown a blanket over his tv; it was rather a creepy looking TV with real bunny ears on the top of it, like, literally chopped off bunny ears...
" Heeeelllooo~ Nick~ " He chuckles, opening the kit.
Inside were a few bloody utensils, such as pizza cutters and knives, but also some bacine - which he stole from his neighbors - some wrapping and some bandaids.

OOC: SEND ME PICTURE NOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:46 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

((Okay I’ll send it though mail~))

Nick was just standing up the same moment he had saw that boy return, what was quite ironic was that Nick felt like the retarded one for telling him his name. The way he had been saying it kind of scared him. “Oh.. H-hi..-” he was trying to think back to what ever his name was but he never recalled him ever saying anything so he just called him what he had been saying the entire time before he slipped and told him his title. “Boy

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:57 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny snickers, " technecally, I am a MAN. But my name is Johnny C. You may call me Nny if you wish. " He bows slightly, snickering. He walks over and smiles, taking out some stuff to stop the injury from getting Infected, " It's kind of odd for me to tell you my name. I have no want to kill you, but oddly only tell my name to my victims~ " He snickers cruely, " Now let me fix your eye, or I will cut it out. "

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:05 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

The first part of his comment made him want to laugh, He was a man? The world must have lowered their standers.. So knowing he was around HIM he tryed to stop himself but still let out a muffled chuckle, he continued trying to hold that back. Oddly enough his next few words made him shut up immediately, “alright Nny, fix it please.” he replied going back to his nervous voice.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:25 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny smiles, " Mmkay~ " He squeezes some blue stuff onto his finger, then looks REAL close at nicks face to find the area the blood was coming from. Turns out it was a nice sized cut just above the eyelid.
" This is gunna be cold~ " He snickers, before reaching up and rubbing the blue stuff on the cut area, not even bothering to do anything else. " That stuff stops the bleeding and keeps it from getting infected. " He used it for Victims he wanted to toucher for a long time.

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:48 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick stared at his tormenter, tempted to push him away once he was getting close to his face to see the cut but of coarse he did no such thing he just stood there with the look of Innocents on his face that soon turned into pain once he rubbed the blue stuff in the open cut along with getting some in his actual eye, “OW!” he exclaimed while shoving Nny's hand away.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:01 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny snickers, " Think of that sensation as reassurance that you are not dead yet. " " Nny, who is thiiisss~? " Johnny raises a hand to block NailBunny from veiw. He didn't wanna scare the boy too bad, and a floating bunny head would be really creepy.
NailBunny gets the picture and just floats behind Johnny. " Heh, Don't scare Nick NailBunny, he might not take you as easily as I do~ " " Ah.... I'll go... " NailBunny bolts out of the room.

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:12 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick was to busy wiping the mess from his face to look up and notice the floating head, although he did happen to look up when Johnny spoke of some ‘Nail Bunny’. “what are you talking about Johnny...?” this time he wasn’t going to use that cute-ish nickname, he was quite agitated by the stuff in his eye.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:18 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny snickers, " Oh NOTHING~ " he rolls his eyes, " Soooo, Nick~ How do you feel about blood? " He asks randomly, his eyes staring off in the distance, sort of towards his door, which had MANY locks and a chain. .

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:29 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

what do you mean by that?” he asked, unsure or what exactly his question meant. But now that he thought about it, he probably wouldn’t reply to his question. “Blood is blood. I-it should stay in you’re body.” he was proud of his lame answer but all the same, he was beginning to wonder if Johnny meant that as a hypothetical question rather then one he was suppose to answer. He looked down at what he was wearing, idly he wished he had his duffle bag so he could switch out into his regular clothing other than a white beater and some knee length shorts. He sulked slightly at the fact that he looked like an idiot standing in a home wearing beach clothes.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:45 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny smiles, " I feel the same, some times I wish I didn't have to kill~ But then again, where's the thrill in that? I already have a thing going, and I do not want to go to hell again just to be told I am not allowed to die. Heh, I still wish I could kill Satan " He snickers

OOC:

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces