Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Johnny's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny walks back towards the house, no even bothered by the pelting rain. He sighs as he opens the door, closing his eyes as he entered.

OOC:

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:50 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nickolas opened the door to the room silently and entered, going straight for his black duffel bag. He reached inside and grabbed a red leather book her had been reading for a while now. He was unsure of where he wanted to read but because he didn't have much of a choice, he just opted to sit down back onto the bed and flip it open.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:55 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny sighs, putting his hands behind his head as he plops onto the raggy couch and takes the bunny-eared TV's sheet off and turns it onto the news. He smiles at the rerun of his Taco-Hell murder. He had been called Wacky by one of the people, and he found it such a stupid word, so he killed them all, and the Tacos were STILL good!

OOC: This reminds me of Johnny and Squee DX I wanna cry now! Because it reminded me of like, a person telling someone everything will be okay, even though nothing will ever be okay DX WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:03 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick just couldn't seem to stick to the story, he was reading it all right, but he just couldn't seem to pay attention to what he was looking over. he shook his head, perhaps he wasn't in the reading mood right now.. Nicky flipped the book closed and set it beside him. He could just about hear the sound of something turning on. Johnny was proably back.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny chuckles, before leaning back onto the couch and closing his eyes. No, he would not sleep, he was just thinking. He found himself recalling things that happend a few years ago, when he had left town and told Squee he was going on a journey. Yes, he had been gone for a while, he had gone back to hell. Ha, driving off a cliff was easy. He only went cause they have DAMN GOOD bagels.

OOC: Like my new Avi~?
New VJ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:05 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

He could help but get up and walk down the hall to the sound of a T.V, Of coarse he had never seen a television on before so the sound intrigued him enough to leave behind any skeptic thoughts. Well… For the time being.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:18 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny sighs, leaning back on the couch and watching happily at the rerun. It showed his good work at the Taco-Hell, with all those bodies thrown around, him just sitting at a stall, eating a taco~

OOC: Like my new Avi~?
and looks at me new profilez!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:29 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nickolas stopped at the corner of the hall, dipping his head around the corner to look at what the noise was. Of coarse it was Johnny. Who else could it have been? He eyes wandered to the T.V, seeing the bunny ears on it. He shivered.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:35 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny almost seemed to sense when Nickolas looked in. He looks over with a smile, hugging on of his knees to his chest, " Hello Nick~ " He was always happy to see how famous he was.

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:06 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

H-Hi Nny” he replied looking from the television and back to Johnny, “what are you watching?” he asked shyly, glancing to the boarded windows, finding for the first time that they were boarded up instead of allowing light to come inside. Was it even raining anymore? He couldn’t tell..

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny smiles a twisted smile, " Reruns of my adventures~ Heheh, I love this one, it is so famous around these parts... " He taps his fingers on his knee, still watching Nick. Right now, he could hear Mr.Effs voice in his head, saying all sorts of nasty things.

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:30 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nicky eyes Johnny, ‘his adventures’? He tilted his head slightly in confusion, but stayed at the safe distance that the doorway gave him.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:42 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny chuckles, leaning back, " So Nickolasss~ You bored or something~? " He smirks, looking back at the TV for a moment.

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:20 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

He nodded shyly, “Yeah” Nicky replied verbally as well, seeing as Johnny was staring at the television instead of looking over at him.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:31 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny pats the spot next to himself on the small couch, " Well come one over~ We can gossip like teenage girls~ " He chuckles. He was being sarcastic.

OOC:

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces