Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Johnny's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nickolas was unsure if he should leave his dear door space, but he did as Johnny told him to and ended up walking over and sitting at the other end of the couch from Nny.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:48 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny smiles, " So~ Nick, tell me all about yourself~ Or what you can~~ " He chuckles, looking over at Nick with a knee to his chest.

OOC:

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:28 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

I-I don’t have anything to say, Nny” He uttered looking up at the T.V for a moment before getting freaked out by the bunny ears and looking down to the floor.

(Small post are small..)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:56 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny chuckles, " If I tied you up you would just love to tell me about yourself~ Heheh, but I would never do that to a friend "

OOC: Yup.

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

He looked back to Nny, Friends? Was he pulling his leg or did he really mean that. “W-We’re friends?” he asked out of curiosity, of coarse. Because.. As you could proably tell he was a bit slow sometimes

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:36 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny smiles a more nice smile then his evil ones, " Oh of course~ Anyone who I do not have the need to kill is my friend, especially one I can actually speak to with out being repulsed by every word that came from their mouths. " He chuckles, as if it were so funny.

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 am
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

O-oh” Nicky wasn’t sure if that was suppose to be a compliment or something but knowing that it was Nny, This was probably the closest to a complement that he could get. “Thanks?

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:08 am

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny chuckles, " You are welcome nick. " He leans back on the couch, watching the reruns of the news, smiling.

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:20 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick was unsure of what to do right now.. He knew that Nny hated being touched so obviously he didn’t want to get to close to the guy. And seeing as this was a foreran house to Nickolas, he wasn’t going to just walk around and have that possibility of running into Johnny’s friends.

(For a Yaoi guild this is rather plain~ XD)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:20 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny snickers at one of the reruns, the one where he had killed the flower vender. He had drained the man of all his blood and left without being even bothered. How nice.

OOC: Yup. Yup it is.

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:58 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

(Yup.. OH! You should bring Nny to the asylum~ I want Nicky to have an old ‘buddy‘ that he can actually follow around instead of just Deimos -good idea rainbow of doom-)

He would glance up at the screen from time to time, but mostly just letting his green eyes stay closed or located on the floor. Nick never thought that the first time he would watch television that it would be this creepy. “Hm..” did all T.v’s have this playing? Or did they all have something else projected on to them..? Well, it didnt really matter to him, He just felt left out. After all everyone else already had been watching T.v for all their lives. Nicky's only watched it for 30 min's.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:35 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny looks over at the HM, " Are you bored or something~? " He smiles his creepy smile... Who knew what was going on in his head at that moment....

OOC: D.

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:40 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

(Lol~ Nicky is kind of like Squee! He could try and save Nicky~ Plus I love getting people jealous~~)

Erm.. I-I suppose..” gosh, having Johnny say that actually made him feel like he was bothering him or something. So to try and make up for something that he guessed he had done. He threw in his sad, shy smile. “But it only seems that way because its so.. q-quiet

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny snickers slightly, " I could make it louder in here~ " Mr.Eff was whispering things in the back of his mind, and of course Mr.Eff was the more... Troublesome Doughboy.

OOC: >D Oh yes, but WHO WOULD WIN?! >D Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny SPAM!! >D IMA GO MAKEY HIS PROFILE!!!.

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:02 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

( Include he had a run in with Nicky before~! xD)

Louder? What did Johnny mean by that? “Y-you can Nny?” he asked looking up and tilting his head a bit. Honestly, now he was just curious as to how he would make it louder.. Was it that he could turn the television louder then it already was? Or.. Would he kill him?

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas