Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Johnny's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny smiles, before standing slowly, " Yessss~ "

(TINY POST TINY POST1!!! d<)

OOC: >D did so~! >D GO LOOKIE NOW!

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:14 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nicky looked up at him, awaiting whatever he would do to make this room less quiet.

(I has tiny post two~)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:27 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny put his sleeves over his hands and walks over in front of Nickolas. He smirks and puts his covered hands on Nicks head, chuckling. So many things he could do that Mr.Eff was tellin him to do.

OOC:

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:59 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

((Lol~ Well Nicky and Demi are in the cafeteria, Nicky would proably faint if he saw someone as scary as Johnny there~ ))

Nicky watched Nny do something with his hands, and being that he couldn’t really see well in this light, he wasn’t quite sure what he was doing. But of coarse, when he walked over and placed them on his head. Well he nearly fainted from being scared shitless. Seriously, who wouldn’t be afraid of a murderer touching them.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:25 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny smirks, leaning down real close, " I can make you screeeaamm~ " Yes, he was in one of his crazy moods suddenly. Ch' blame it on the doughboys! It is all their fault. But as long as Nickolas remembered what Johnny had said about not hurting him, he should be ookkaaayyy...

OOC: >D Oh yes. *RUNS*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:32 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Of coarse nick’s face looked mortified right now, He was really never one to believe what others told him. So why would he start now? Never the less with someone this scary. “D-don’t K-kill me P-please..” He managed to mumble out, trying to slowly move his head away from the other.

(urg, I gots a small post~)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:39 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny smiles a wicked smile, " Who said I was going to kill you~? " Two other ideas could come to ones head with that. One, he was just messing with Nicks head, or two... Yeah... (COUGH)rape(COUGH)
(lots of ooc talk~)

OOC:
*In cafateria*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

He smiled slightly, sort of forcing it out then anything else. “S-so you’re not being scary on purpose right?” He was really just confirming that he himself wouldn’t be harmed in anyway from his so called ‘Friend’. Of coarse his other friends had done things to him, Like that stupid Teddy Nick name.. Or bullying him at first. But Nny? Gawd! He’s freaken killed people..

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:55 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny chuckles, " No, I am being plenty of scary~ Heheh, you said it was to quiet, so I can fill the house with noises~ " He smiles a kind of cruel smile, " Now what kind of screams would you like to here? " Their were to answers. No more.

OOC: >D pain or pleasure PUNK!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:04 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Now he was just balancing on the point of either passing out or pushing the guy away. But seeing as either of those moves would end up with bad consequences he just opted to stay quiet until he just squeaked out the best set of words he could think of, “Uh.. Um I don’t want to pick

(Gah I have to wait for Zakkie to post in the cafeteria before I reply)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny chuckles, " Hmmm, then I will have to. "

SHORT POST

OOC: >P Oh well, more time to engrave scary memories into Nicks head~! >D Ushishishi. I love Nny's random mood swings~ Wut bout you?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

(Lol, that’s another one to the list~ xD)

Nicky was getting nervous in this pose. Yes there was a big factor about this guy killing other, but to have him talking about types of screams? Well lets just say that brought out Nicky’s inner scary cat, allowing him to get the smart idea of actually trying to move his hands on his own. Was he still afraid? Well more so then before. He was actually going to touch this guy to get his hands off his head. Though, he just kind of pinched the extra fabric on his sleeves and tugged at then, it was still technically ’touching’.

(Hellz yeah~ there the best (and funniest to watch) XD)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:32 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny smirks at the tugging, but just moves his hands to Nicks shoulders, leaning closer, until they were a cenetemeter away from each other. ' Do it~ No one will even notice the screams from your house, no one ever does~ Kekekee, do it~! ' Mr.Eff spoke in the back of his mind, as Johnnys eyes seemed to be clouded by a faint insanity of the moment.

OOC: This song... Is odd... I LIKE IT! >D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:45 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

(and I entered Nicky to the asylum as a virgin at first so lets pretend anything that happens like ~That~ in this rp didnt happen in that rp :3)

Nickolas felt a bit more relieved when his hands moved off his head, but having his eyes go right back to look at Nny’s face just allowed that scared feeling to return, along with making his face deep red. “U-Um.. Nny.. Y-you’re kind of close there..

(lol, my lame post is lame~ But yeah I love that song two~ :3 )

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:52 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny smirks, merely whispering, " That is the point~ " He chuckles, leaning close, until their forheads touched. With how much information and things to do that Mr.Eff was shoving into his brain, he really didn't mind the contact at the moment.

OOC: *Leaves*
*Joey enters*
I am her perverted Split personality. >D Prepare for rape D I'm just here so she doesn't chicken out of graphic things~ >P

(If you smell Johnnys breath, he smells like cherries >D )

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces