Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:37 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny walked into the kitchen and picks up a rag, one he normally uses to clean up blood and such, and just looks at it for a moment...
He sighs, tossing the rag back in the sink and just sits at the table.

OOC:

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

He pushed himself off of the floor, practically dragging his frightened body back to hi- uh Nny’s room. He looked a his clothes to make sure they were still clean but of coarse they had some dust on them now because of the fall. Nicky shook his head and switched his outfit for some loose blue jeans and a long sleeved white shirt. He was surprised he still had this shirt. He thought that once he began wearing the white dress shirts that this lazy home style outfits just got lost. He was sort of glad they didn’t.

Now he was faced with the task of going to sleep. He had done what he could to get comfy. He brushed his hair, read a bit of his book and even crawled under the covers. But he just couldn’t keep his eyes closed. He thought for a while it was because of Nny’s actions from before but of coarse he just reminded himself that he didn’t actually do him nay harm. So Nickolas would forgive him for now. But now he passed off his fear of going to sleep because he was along in the dark along with the pounding rain from outside.
Yeah he supposed it was the weather freaking him out.
just go to sleep..” He uttered to himself

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:33 pm
((It doesn’t seem like you’re interested in this role-play anymore so would you rather just me have nick leave or something?))

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff