Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Johnny's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:52 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick was getting confused, “if you ‘have to kill’ then how come I’m not dead?” he bluntly asked. Though his face remained confused he was idly worried. And for once it wasn’t about himself. What did Satan hold over Nny’s head that was so bad that he wouldn’t let him die?

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:57 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny chuckles, " Well, for one, The Wall is already wet with enough blood. Two, I already have plenty of victims. And most of all, you remind me of two people, and though I tried to kill one and killed the other, I liked them alot. " As if on time, a scream comes from below their feet, followed by sobs, " Hmmm Doughboys must be having fun. " He snickers, knowing that Mr.Eff loved blood, while Psycho Doughboy would just try and stop him, then try and get the person to kill themselves.

OOC: Yes. yes I could. o3o

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:12 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

He was hoping the wall he was talking about was more of a metaphor rather then an actual wall.. This place was creepy enough without a bloody wall but if it actually had one then.. Well it would be absolutely horrific! But if only nick learned to stop thinking when around Johnny then he probably wouldn’t have freaked out so much when the loud scream occurred and latched onto Nny.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:25 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny stops smile and shoves the kid away, making him fall on the couch, " Don't touch me. " he looks down so his eyes were shadowed, " I hate contact. " So many things he did he did without touching directly, hammers into eyesockets, bombs in the toilets, wearing gloves for close contact of killing that ***** from harming Squee. He turns and pinches the bridge of his nose, sighing irrittably.

OOC: Slight character control, no biggy eh?

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:34 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

((Its okay, and brb going to get food XD))

Nick‘s eyes widened as soon as he realized what he did, he knew that he would get angry or do something. After all he was crazy.. “Sorry, that wont happen again. I wouldn’t ever want to touch someone like you.” he didn’t mean to make the last part sound like the other man was filthy. It just came out like that. “can I leave then?”

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:44 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny takes a knife from nowhere, then points it at the boys face, " how about I just kill you? " He sneers, flicking the blade with such speed, and leaves a cut on the boys cheek. His eyes were still shadowed, glowering.

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:55 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

The boy’s breathing sped slightly at the realization that he was just cut. This made his eyes water slightly at the pain from both the stinging, but no longer bleeding, cut over his eye and the one on his cheek. Though.. He still tried to keep a straight face. “You can if you want, you know. You could have done me in at the beach just like that guy with the pipe though his brainz..

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:10 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny growls slightly. Just like Edgar was, didn't care if he died or not, he kept a straight face... He lowers his knife, sighing, " Your like him, brave. It's annoying, I prefer people who scream, who sqwirm, who beg me not to kill them. I bet your like her to, I bet if given an opening, you would run. " He puts the knife in his boot, he turns, his eyes no longer shadowed, and smiles. It was a sadish smile, " Eh, I have the doughboys, and Nailbunny, you can go... " .

OOC: POOR NNY! D:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:13 pm
OoC: AW! I don’t want to leave him but.. Damn Nick you scaredy cat!! What should I do~? -sulk-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm
OoC: Hello, Johnny SAD, notice it o3o or make him have troubles with all the seven locks so Johnny has to help him. >3o I like the second one.

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:27 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick nodded and got up off the ratty couch then swiftly made his way to the door where he stalled. One.. Two.. Four.. Seven.. Seven locks kept him from opening the door to the outside world, this as quite the problem when the only lock you’ve ever worked with was the one that turned to the left. “um." Nick mumbled tugging at a lock with a chain looping to the wall.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:37 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny scoffs, then walks over and get rather close to him. He moves the boys hands with is own and unlocks that lock, " Have you never unlocked something before Nick? " He lets out a sad chuckle, his mind still on the past. .

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:44 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nicky shook his head, “Never without a key” he pulled away his hands so Johnny could unlock it, also so he wouldn’t touch him again. God he didn’t want another knife pulled out at him.. He shivered at the thought of how many weapons Nny might actually have on himself.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:03 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny sighed, flicking more locks, " Sorry if I flipped out. " He mumbles, " I just can stand being touched any more... " He clicks the third lock open, sighing again. .

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick nodded in forgiveness, “its alright, I understand.” his reasons for others touching was probably much different from his, along with the fact that he didn’t get angry about it. He was fine with touching others, he just hated when people touched him. Like at the beach. When the blonde touched him with violent intentions he fell silent and just stood there in shock, he didn’t flip out and kill the other, although he did tell Johnny to shut him up.. But still, it wasn’t like he didn’t understand why people didn’t like being touched. Nick looked back down to the locks, there where so many. It made him wonder if they where designed to keep people out or to trap them inside.. Well it worked both ways in this case.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas