Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Johnny's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:31 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny sighs, flipping two more locks. " Yes, it is just because I have... Aphenphosmphobia, means I fear being touched. Little else scares me other then my self. " He fiddles with a lock you would normally see on a locker or something, " Autophobia, Aphenphosmphobia, Anthropophobia, Athazagoraphobia, Automysophobia, Hedonophobia, Monophobia, even Philophobia, ugh, the list goes on. I fear, but I do things that defy them all. " He clicks that one, then goes off to the last two. He clicks the second one open and sighs, " But my number one I hate the most is Taphephobia, the Fear of living, but I also cannot die, so it makes it all just as bad. " He clicks the last lock, wondering why he was telling this BOY all of this...

OOC:
Autophobia- fear of ones self
Anthropophobia-Fear of Soceity or people
Aphenphosmphobia- Fear of being touched.
Athazagoraphobia- Fear of Forgetting or being forgotten
Automysophobia- Fear of Filth
Hedonophobia- Fear of feeling pleasure
Monophobia- Fear of solitude or being alone.
Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love.
Taphephobia- Fear of Living
I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:51 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick watched him unlock the last few locks “what really sucks is Traumatophobia. It would really stink if you had that as well.. It would make life just suck more?” Of coarse he wouldn’t linger on with that or go into more details of why he brought it up. But it seemed that it was his time to leave now that Nny had unlocked the door, so he waited idly for him to pull away from the locks so nick could open the door and go to the ally down the road.

OoC: Traumotophobia: A morbid fear of battle or Physical injury. AKA: fear of being hurt.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:59 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny sighs, lingering on the door handle for a moment. Wondering, why was he letting this one get away too? Just like Devi. Heh, life just hated him that much he guessed. " No... Fearing my own insanity is what hurts the most, fearing that I cannot ever really get close to anyone. All that get near me either die or run, nothing ever changes, never will... " He opens the door, his eyes shadowing how he felt. Man, he needed to cry, go vent to NailBunny or something. f**, life was pain.

OOC:
IMPORTANT FEARS! D:
Autophobia- fear of ones self
Aphenphosmphobia- Fear of being touched.
Taphephobia- Fear of Living

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:13 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nickolas frowned, “do you.. want me to leave?” he asked tilting his head slightly, feeling bad that he was leaving him alone. He didn’t understand why he felt bad for him and considering the fact that he Marjory wanted to switch out his bloody clothes for clean one’s, this was really a surprise. But when he didn’t get a reply fast enough he sighed and walked though the door not uttering another word.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:27 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny sighs, " I would love to keep someone here, but I have to let you go... " He closed his door, then heads off to go find NailBunny, not even locking the door.

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:34 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick looked back only once to watch the door shut, closing Johnny behind it. After he had his fill of looking at it he proceeded to shove his hands in his pockets and made his way down the street till he got to the alleyway between two other buildings

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:44 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny finds nail bunny, then asks to walk with him. Going down the ladder, he sighs, beginning to speak. He spoke of Edgar, and how he shouldn't have killed the man. The man had kids, he had family, he had done nothing wrong to Johnny but to smile and enjoy life. He spoke of Devi, how he should not have listened to the Doughboys, that they were wrong. If he had not listened to them, Devi would have stayed, she would not have left...
He talks of that Boy. Nick. It was odd, how he reminded him of both of them, he was even kind enough to ask if he wanted him to stay. Johnny would have said yes, but he was to busy thinking about it... It is so sad. It made him cry, which he only did when Nail Bunny was with him, and the Doughboys were busy.
The moment he saw the boy, he reminded him of all the people he had interested himself with. Even Squee, that boy was always thinking about how to make Johnny to stop being so sad, no matter how scared he was of the man...
It was rather odd to him... But, as he reached the 70th floor under ground, he sighed...

" I wish I could die already. "

OOC: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW JOHNNY!!! D: I'm here for you... D:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:56 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

(Poor Johnny D: )

Nick sighed and walked down the ally where he spotted his hiding spot. He kneeled down to a cellar window, And because it was dented into the wall it gave enough space to hide his grey duffle bag so obviously this is where he kept it.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:10 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Sighing, Johnny starts his way back up. Maybe watching some TV like all the other humans did would make him stop sulking...

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:21 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick grabbed his usual clothing, seeing as he would have to throw out the bloody shirt and shorts. He stood back up and striped himself of his beater revealing a knife scar on his back in the shape of an L. He ignored the feeling on the wind when it blew on it, even though it was healed it still felt wired. And not considering the fact that it seemed as if it would rain or something and as soon as he realized this he decided to hold off on replacing his clothes and instead threw the blood stained shirt in his bag and took out his umbrella.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:29 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Upstairs, johnny looks threw a peek hole from one of the many Boareded up windows. Looked like it was going to rain... He sighs, that boy would be out in the rain most likely, or he would be at home. But he knew alot of people that had no home, he got to listen to people drawl on about it in their cells.

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:36 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick stuffed his clothes back inside the bag before resting it on his left shoulder so that the strap ran across his thin chest. He glanced back up at the dimly lit sky as it started to sprinkle and so in return he unfolded his umbrella and started walking back up the street Johnny lived on, he could probably find a park or something to hide in while he waited for the rain to light up.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:43 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny sighs, before grabbing his radio and hooking it to his pocket. He puts the head phones on and grabs his black bag. He needed a night out, maybe go kill another Taco Bell.
Walking to his unlocked door, he swings it open and sighs, looking up at the darkening sky, feeling the patter of rain. He quickly walks out and closes his door, heading for the sidewalk. .

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:52 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick walked out of the ally while holding onto the umbrella the best he could, he didn’t want another incident where he had to chase down the dang thing just because he couldn’t keep a hold on it when the wind blew by. Now that he was walking on the sidewalk he glanced back down at his bag, wondering if his teddy bear was still there. He wanted to check but then again he didn’t want to risk anyone seeing a 16 year old boy holding a ragged old teddy.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny walks down the street, heading the direction of town. The ran plastered his black hair to his head, but he just looked down and listened to his music. Ode to Joy. He didn't indulge himself in the nonsensical music of other people.... .

OOC:

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces