Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Johnny's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:17 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny smiles, " Well then, where are you headed? " He decieded against bringing up the bear for now..... .

OOC:

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:24 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick shrugged, “I’m just… walking around” he wasn’t sure if Johnny noticed that he was kicked out of his parents home or not, but to him he thought it was quite obvious. He only hoped Johnny didn’t look at him as a hobo or something.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:26 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny snickers, " What's with the bag? Just walking around? Are you running away or something? " .

OOC:

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:44 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick wished he had the pleasure of ‘running away’ from his parents. But no he was kicked out, and over seven months ago as well. If they had any worry of him then they would have gotten him back by now, they didn’t. “Nope. I got kicked out or my parents home.”

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:07 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny tilts his head and frowns slightly, " Kicked out? Hm, My parents were killed, I don't remember them. Do you live anywhere? " It would be so sad for him not to have a living area. Johnny would offer for him to live with him, but then again, he had his issues and Nick might not want to deal with them. .

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:21 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick averted his eyes again while trying to decide to either lie to him or tell the truth. “well.. Um.. Kind of.. No, not really” he kind of mumbled making the words sound as if a mere child had said it. So to clear it up he just shook his head and held the side of his left arm.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:30 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny sighs, " Hmmm, well you are welcome at my place... " He says with a thinking tone, as if unsure, " But only if your willing to put up with my Issues. Trust me, I won't kill you. I may say it, but my mind has been set on my rules of not killing people like you... " He sighs, " Though the Dougboys and NailBunny may ummm... be weird as well. " .

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:46 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

He couldn’t accept that, to Nick he didn’t want to make someone do something they didn’t and Johnny didn’t sound like he was sure about it. “Who is NailBunny?” he complained catching up with the once lost conversation from when they first entered Johnny’s home. He had just said ‘Oh, its nothing~’ well now he wanted to know.. It kind of made him feel left out.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:42 pm
(How did you learn to make the post layouts?)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny umms, " Nailbunny, and the doughboys were created by my imagination... Ummm... Nailbunny is nice, but they all look really... Creepy, thats what you people would say... " .

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:28 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick tilted his head, that actually sounded interesting. That is if Johnny was telling the truth.. But if they looked creepy.. He would rather stay away. “sounds awesome

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:41 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny smiles, " Really? " He had told Devi about the doughboys and such. She had said it sounded awesome too.. But the doughboys and Nailbunny never spoke to her, they acted dead durning that time... .

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:46 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick nodded, “You need a really great imagination to bring things to life, right?” he thought out loud, tilting his head slightly without realizing how happy his face seemed. God this reminded him of something but he couldn’t quite remember, oh yes, he was acting like a twelve year old again. This was quite an odd personality he had brought back to life to himself. He should stop.. But he probably wouldn’t at the moment.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:49 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny chuckles at Nicks childish personality at the moment, " But I also need a twisted one to create them. The doughboys I always think of as my devils on my shoulder, while Nailbunny trys to keep me on the right path... Yeah, the doughboys normally win. " .

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nickolas frowned slightly, he already knew that he would probably like Nailbunny a lot more.. He looked at how happy Johnny seemed when he was killing those guys at the beach and if the Doughboy’s where the ones swaying him to do that then they must be much worse of guys then Nny.. NailBunny though, at the moment, Seemed like a saint to him. “I like Nailbunny more” he nodded smiling once more, though not as childish as before.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas