Submit

Katra77

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:26 am
Hello! I have been away for a very long time and I feel like I am in a totally different world...Gaia has changed so much and so many of my old friends are gone. I miss chatting with others and I'm not even sure how long I'll be able to be here due to an uncertain issue with my internet connection. My life has changed so much, most of it for the good, some is undecided...lol...but one thing is for sure. I miss talking to people!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 pm
I'll gladly talk to you, there are lots of times I have nothing to do  

Friend of a vampire

Katra77

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 pm
Thank you...It's very appreciated. I'm having a bit of a hard time today. I found out at 1:11am today that my dearly loved friend and second mom passed away Thursday...I saw her just the other day and she was wonderful. That was the first thing I learned in the new year... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm
I'm sorry. I wish I could help you with that but all I am is a bunch of font  

Friend of a vampire

himeka kamiya

Lonely Phantom

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:19 pm
oh im so sorry for your loss. ppl have been passing alot lately. weird right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:22 pm
Sorry for your loss. sad I hope things will improve for you! May you be blessed this new year!  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:39 am
I am also sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are able to find peace in the Lord during this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 am
Thank you all. It is hard but the one thing that I have full faith in is that she is in God's hands now. She was a truly wonderful woman and I have peaceknowing that she knew beyond a doubt that she was very important to me. The loss of so many people in my life from childhood til now has given rise to my motto.
Laugh, Love, and Live!
Laugh in joy at life in general,theres always something good to be found, Love because without love there is no life, and Live because we never know when we will be gone and we need to make each moment count both for us and the ones we love. God wants us to truly LIVE while we are here, heart

Katra77

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katra77

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:00 am
Friend of a vampire
I'm sorry. I wish I could help you with that but all I am is a bunch of font

Thank you. Believe it or not the font is helpful also. I do appreciate the willingness to talk to me and allow me to voice my thoughts while I am trying to be as strong as I can be for those who need me to be here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 am
Well I'm glad to see you're okay. I'll be hear to listen, it's just my boy nature to want to fix things. Even though there's nothing to fix  

Friend of a vampire

Katra77

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:12 pm
I know how that feels. LOL And thakns. It does mean alot to me. It's very sweet of you too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:59 pm
I'm sorry for your loss hun. But you inspire me! You say you have lost a lot of loved ones and yet you keep smiling. That's truly inspirational. In one of your posts you said
"Laugh, Love, and Live!
Laugh in joy at life in general,theres always something good to be found, Love because without love there is no life, and Live because we never know when we will be gone and we need to make each moment count both for us and the ones we love. God wants us to truly LIVE while we are here"

Do you mind if I post this on my wall? It's truly a good reminder and it's...........inspiring =-)  

0-Veritas_Lux _Mea-6

Wealthy Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Katra77

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 pm
Thank you! That is truly sweet of you to say! I appreciate that alot. As far as it all goes, I mean life and its trials do have a way of bringing us down, but when we open our eyes and see all of the good that God has put here on earth for us, when we realize how much he loves us, we can find worth in ourselves and find a peace in the soul that is truly amazing  
~*Proud Christians of Gaia*~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games