Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Kingdom Hearts
Just a thought (spoliers kinda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khforever12

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:53 am
Do you think that roxas is really ventus's repairing heart? First of all Ventus's heart is repairing in sora's body so when Sora became a heartless Ventus's heart was inside of roxas untill Sora and Roxas merged. Then Ventus's heart was inside of Sora again. Just a thought what do you think  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:37 pm
khforever12
Do you think that roxas is really ventus's repairing heart? First of all Ventus's heart is repairing in sora's body so when Sora became a heartless Ventus's heart was inside of roxas untill Sora and Roxas merged. Then Ventus's heart was inside of Sora again. Just a thought what do you think

I think what they meant at the beginning was that Ventus's heart got its darkness taken out and a heart with all light merged part of its self into Ventus so that he could have a full heart till he can fill it. Think about how Vanatis look like Sora with black hair I thought that the pure heart was Sora's as a child. So I think your right (also off topic but Kairi as a child is so ******** cute)  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

Rice Bite

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:57 pm
Birth by Sleep kinda confused me, sure it told us how Sora etc got their keyblades & I know what happend to Terra but Ven & Aqua, WTF happend to them?

Did I miss something because I didn't get the secret ending?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:39 pm
Um To get the secret ending you like have to beat the game on proud mode or hard mode I'm not sure

Also birth by sleep is very confusing I did not know what was happening until my sister explained it to me.
Rice Bite
Birth by Sleep kinda confused me, sure it told us how Sora etc got their keyblades & I know what happend to Terra but Ven & Aqua, WTF happend to them?

khforever12

Rice Bite

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:03 pm
khforever12
Um To get the secret ending you like have to beat the game on proud mode or hard mode I'm not sure

Also birth by sleep is very confusing I did not know what was happening until my sister explained it to me.
Rice Bite

Yeah I knew how to get it but I never got round to completeing it on proud mode, it was way harder then normal & I failed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 am
It is so hard to get that I just gave up and scearched it on youtube. I also scearched game strageys on how to beat terranort on youtube. Oh yeah and Ventus is recovering in castle oblivion and Aqua is in kingdom Hearts(not the game the moon thing) I think
Rice Bite
khforever12

Rice Bite

Yeah I knew how to get it but I never got round to completeing it on proud mode, it was way harder then normal & I failed sweatdrop

khforever12

Kingdom Hearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff