Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Donation Application Forum
Application Session 1 Open: 1/1 - 1/15 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:59 pm
Welcome to the first session of the the new year! Hope you had a fun time last night. And hopefully you avoided the customary hangover. 3nodding

You know the drill. Post only once, edit your post if you need but don't delete any posts for any reason and, if you are unclear about anything, read our short list of rules found here. If you still need help feel free to ask any crew member and we would be glad to help. 3nodding

Happy new year. ^-^

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Since this is our first session of the year, we're upping the prizes!
      These prizes are for this session only!

Instead of getting 20k for winning you can get 30k!
      For the raffle, instead of just 1 letter being the prize there is now going to be 3 winners and each will receive a January 2011 Letter!

If this session gets 40 applicants I will add additional prizes - 2 lucky people will win 50k each. Also, the regular win prize will be upped by 5k. (35k instead of 30k.) But ONLY IF we get 40+ applications posted.

• If you try to cheat by posting a lot and deleting those posts you will be banned from the guild.
      Cheaters ruin the fun. So please don't be a cheater.

So get your friends to join and post! =)

-Aerobe

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:36 pm
Name: Xanibabe

Quest: Beat Gear

Quest Link: No Thread Currently; Progress hidden

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I usually never win things from contests as I am not the best at making entries or getting "lucky". I've really been trying my hardest to earn money by playing zOMG but it has become harder as my computer can't take it as well, and I am not able to get on long enough to do so.

Xanibabe

Aged Noob

Juushiro Hiruko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm
Hello 3nodding Hope everyone had a good New Years. I would fill out a form but its all for a charity and i dont have a mule. So well good luck to you all heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 pm
Name: MissNightingaleCat

Quest: Multiple itmes

Quest Link: here

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I probably don't deserve any help, but I would love some! I play booty grab every day in order to get closer to my goal and my quest thread is always kept well maintained, if that counts for anything.  

icdogjt nlkalsfmk

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Peppermint Scandal

Fashionable Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:59 pm
Name: Estelle Draconis

Quest: Currently for Divided Stars

Quest Link: Amongst the Stars

Why do you think you deserve help from us? Because everybody needs some help. c: I am simple person and I have been doing my best to reach my dreams, but I also have not much luck in earning gold as I cannot Booty Grab on this computer. But I am doing investment in Marketplace and I am hoping they pay off so I can get my dream star item. Happy New Year! c:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:45 pm
Name: Sweetkitty

Quest: Angel Mini Wings

Quest Link: link

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I decided to start my quest; Angel Mini Wings. I really want them because they are very cute. I do believe that I can do it. I know I am working hard to earn more golds. I don't have a enough time to look charity forum because I have been busy with my life and college. I know that my quest takes forever. I would be grateful to you.

Happy New Year!  

Sweetkitty

saki74

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:32 pm
Name: saki74

Quest: Lady Unicorn/Sugarsuite

Quest Link: N/A

Why do you think you deserve help from us? I guess I might not be as deserving as other people, but I do my own share in working towards my own goal by playing Booty Grab and investing in the Marketplace, and when I'm not on a quest, I try to help others by donating gold and items.

Happy 2011 everyone~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:24 pm

» » × ×

Name: Shiblets

Quest: Winged Anklets

Quest Link: Here.

Why do you think you deserve help from us?
I was very fortunate to receive a donation before, I finished my last quest shortly after ^_^
Now I'm going to work hard towards this next item, whether I deserve it is purely up to you, but for me, each donation is cherished and I will used it towards my quest.

x× »

Shiblets

Lonely Elocutionist

18,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Nainai Kagoyuchi
Crew

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 am
Name: Nainai Kagoyuchi

Quest: The Sand(wo)man

Quest Link: User Image
No thread, single item quest

I save gold very well, and play the market best with RIGs to earn what I do save. Time is low around life, and would love help.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:09 am
Name: choki_xxcool

Quest: Ancient Katana

Quest Link: [X]

Cause i suck at making minishops . I have like 5 of them , i think . And most of them turned v_v
instead of ^_^ .

Chokixxcool

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenny the Joy

Generous Conversationalist

12,665 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:35 am
Name: Jenny the Joy

Quest: Golden Laurels

Quest Link: I don't have a thread because my signature pretty much sums it up. x3

I don't ask for help much, and I'm up to 6mil now and I feel like I'm so close that I could really use some help. But no hurt feelings if you don't choose me. :3 Happy New Year! dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:11 am
Name: Safavidal

Quest: Sable Monarch

Quest Link: A Quest for Royalty

I believe I deserve help because I have been diligently questing and have almost made it to the half-way point in my quest. Help would push me towards and over the half-way hump.  

Safavidal

Mairieux

Shy Duck

11,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:51 am
Name:Ryox3

Quest: I'm questing for cookie boots.

Quest Link: Ryo cosplay Quest x:

I don't hold much talent in vending, and i do not spend heaps of time trying to find gold. But for this one time, i have tried almost anything, spending heaps of time on gaia to obtain this item. This is item is the first i've ever quested for, and i am using all my ability to earn enough gold for it, i own a minishop for drawing & i have played booty grab, but with your boost, it could help me 1 step closer to getting the item.
thankyou for your time. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm
Name:
MissMissie

Quest:
Trying to obtain one of each SDPlus doll.

Quest Link:

User Image

I can't do this alone! sweatdrop
You guys have been immensely helpful and supportive.. I thank you at least for that.

I've been trading and selling some of my older quest items just to keep up with this.
Its silly.. but I'm almost done..then they release a new bundle, thus more dolls.
Feels endless...but I like them.

Gives me something to go for here on gaia.
I enjoy the dolls, let alone if they have items, wigs, eyes or just cute poses to wear.

Just back-questing bites ^^; I'll get them in time though.

Thank you, good luck everyone and here's to an awesome 2011!

MissMissie

Fashionable Gaian

x Zombie Goes Raaaghh x

Lonely Poster

9,550 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:07 pm
Name:
x Zombie Goes Raaaghh x

Quest:
Right now.. Im questing Hyde's Bloodlust.

Quest Link:
~ Zombies Desires. [The Quest Thread]

Well.. I've been trying to quest for quite some time, but I just kinda gave up because I could never keep focused. I edited my quest thread just the other day and I've started a new kind of quest. I also gave up because people didnt want to help me. I didnt beg or anything. I would enter contests and such, but I'm not very lucky. When you dont have people supporting you, It kinda sets you back. BUT enough rambling. I think I deserve some help because I'm a kind person, would always help a friend in-need and I dont have very good luck :/ But im determined with my quest. ^^

Donation Application Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff