Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Just a Doll Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 pm
Promises cannot be broken I will make sure of that

User Image
Nicko Millie Lore

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Nicko Lore
I was born
16 years ago
I am a
female
I am a
Half Fallen Angel

In depth

I act like this
Nicko is very childish, and is known to be a loner. Most of the orphans, don't go near her because she talks to a stuffed animal. She is actually pretty shy when it comes to other people, and every time someone wanted to adopt her she always missed the meetings, or ignored the people. Though she does have other friends, that she keeps close, she is a good listener and will give any advice that might help someone.
But that's becauseWhen Nicko's father passed away he promised her that he wouldn't leave her alone and she believed him with every fiber of her being. But as the years passed she wasn't sure she could believe in promises anymore, especially when her mother killed herself. On her birthday she saw the bunny sitting on a chair in front of her, and instantly she began crying. Her heart throbbing with the fact that her father did not lie to her and the bunny was her savior. Eventually people found out about her mother, and she was sent to the orphanage, there she kept to herself and only talked to the bunny.

It wasn't until that night in the bathroom that she finally snapped, not wanting to be bullied anymore she killed one of the girls, the others their bones being broken in different places. When she finally stopped at voice command the girls all disappeared and no one ever saw them again.

Stay back I have my powers!:
Telekinesis
But, um, this kind of happens after..
Forgets anything that happened when she uses her powers.

Simple things

Other markings and piercings
Lip and eyebrow is pierced
I love them
Being alone with her stuffed animal, sleeping, and drawing
But I hate
the dark, fire and bullies
I like this person
no one yet

Others

Info I forgot
nope nothing
Did I mention that i am
The daughter

I am ruled by...The Invisable spaz  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:21 pm
"Don't count the seconds, make the seconds count."

Please, don't look!
Adette Lyn Moore

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is
Adette Lyn Moore
I was born
Sixteen years ago
I am a
Female
I am a
Water Sprite

In depth

I act like this
I'm an extremely friendly, caring, and warm person to most people. I tend to act motherly around the younger children, especially if they are being picked on. I'm very polite too, usually speaking in a formal manner. I suggest you not get on my bad side, because I can be an ice queen if need be. I have a hot temper when in the presence of someone I don't like, and when my anger flares, I can't control mayself, and I usually snap. When my feelings have been hurt, I hide away from everyone, not wanting to be seen upset. When I find someone interesting, I usually hang around them, and some might even call me clingy.
But that's because Obviously, by my being in the orphanage, I have no family anymore. The truth was, my mother and father were both water sprites. They cared for me like any truly devoted mother and father would, and loved me from deep inside their hearts. Too bad they were slaughtered by fire sprites, conisidering there had been a war going on between the fire and water sprites, and my mother and father were the king and queen, and the only left alive. This all happens in a place no human can see, of couse. Before they died, they used their last amount of power to send me to the human world, where it was said you can never return to the land of the sprites.

I was soon found my some kind humans, who took me to on orphanage where I've grown up. During that time, I became friends with a girl, who caught my attention from the very moment I set eyes on her. We became very close friends, but I couldn't eve bring myself to tell her what I was. I'm sure she knows there's something a bit off about me, but she shouldn't be one to judge. She's pretty screwy too. Not that I care, I actually like her how she is. She's very unique. We've grown up together in this orphanage, and though this might be something wrong to feel, I'm so happy neither of us has been adopted yet.

The orphanage isn't the most romantic place in the world, but there is someone I'm interested in right now. He's new to the orphanage, so a complete mystery. All I do know is that I like him, I really really like him, but I'm not sure how to act. I can see the way he looks at my best friend, and although it drives me mad with envy sometimes, I've never once been mean to her. I hope I never am; she's my closest friend, and I don't want to loose her over a boy.

Stay back I have my powers!
I can manipulate water in anyway. Make it into a whip, make it into snowflakes, things of the such. It's limited. I can't make it rain, or make it snow, or anything drastic like that. I mean, I can make it snow inside a room, but not over an entire town or city, or something of the like. I can also chane the temperature of water.
But, um, this kind of happens after...
If I overexert myself, I collapse. My whole body goes into shock, and starts to draw water from everything around me, even from the air. It's not pretty, trust me.

Simple things

Two ear piercing, and a pretty blue snowflake on my left hip.
I love them
Water, in any form. Rain, especially.
Taking long, warm baths.
Sweets, especially when they're in liquid form.
Reading with candlelight.
The cold. I'm not sure why, but I love the feeling.
Making snowflakes, or making it snow.

But I hate
Fire. Can't blame me, though.
Silence, especially when in the dark.
Wearing shoes, but I have to deal.
Tears, especially when they belong to one of the children.
When my friend starts to act really weird. Scares me a little.
Lighting absolutly terrifies me. I often hide when there's a thunderstorm.

I like this person
crush

Others

Info I forgot
I'm left handed, instead of right handed like most. I sleep in nothing but my undergarments, and I have a petty singing voice. You won't catch me singing very often, though.
Did I mention that i am
The Friend

I am ruled by... MewLettuceRush  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:39 pm
I'll protect you

User Image
Andrew Darius Luna

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Andrew Darius Luna
I was born
17 years ago
I am a
male
I am a
Fallen Angel

In depth

I act like this
Andrew is very caring, especially towards Nicko. He is pretty outgoing and urges Nicko to try to be as well. Andrew is quite friendly. He hardly has a bad side, but when it comes out it's best to leave him alone. He doesn't like it when people are intentionally hurt. When he was still an angel he was known to stand up for the weaker. Despite his age he is very curious, almost like a child.
But that's because
Andrew used to be an angel, but he became fallen when his curiosity got the best of him. He was after all not that old yet. Although when he became a fallen angel he was cast down to earth in the form of a stuffed animal. He was picked up by a mysterious man who took him to a girl who seemed about his age. He then found out her name was Nicko.

Andrew finally spoke to Nicko on the night she snapped. He cared for her, but he couldn't bare to watch her hurt the other girls, even if they deserved it. He was the one who made the girls disappear, sending the ones with broken bones to hospitals far away from the state and erasing their minds. And with the one that died, he buried her in a cemetery.

Now that time has gone on, he has realized that his feelings of care and protection for Nicko have grown into something more. You could say he's in love with her. When the new boy arrived he felt a change in Nicko. He feels threatened by the new boy. And as such he has now been watching over Nicko in a more human form during the night, as this is the only time he can.

Teleportation and power to erase minds.
When I overuse my powers I get a fever and become stuck in whatever form of myself I was in.

Simple things

Two lip piercings only in human form
I love them
Talking to and being around Nicko.
Playing the piano is his second greatest like.
Being outside in the rain, and more recently,
in the rain when there's a full moon.

But I hate
The new boy, he can't help it.
When Nicko is sad.
That he can't be in his human form all the time.

I like this person
Nicko

Others

Info I forgot
User Image
Did I mention that i am
The Bunny

I am ruled by...FallenFaery-Angel  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:32 pm
"It is impossible to spell believe, without lie..."

User Image
Jerome Reese Kent

X
X
X

Basic

My Name is:
Jerome Reese Kent
I was born
17 years ago
I am a
dude
I am a
human

In depth

I act like this,
I have a huge temper, and when I get mad, bad things happen, trust me, you do not want me mad. I'm fiercely over protective of anybody who I care about, and will do anything to keep them safe and happy. I also happen to be really brave and independent, but that's just me.
But that's because my entire life, I've been thrown to the side, and basically cast away. The only good thing that has ever happened in my life, was when I met this girl, she was beautiful, and trapped in a little bottle. I let her out, and she said that because I saved her, she would grant me a power that went with my personality, a month later, I found out I could control fire, how sweet is that? At first, I was in denial, thinking only humans existed and everything else was in fairy tales and stuff, now, that little belief has faded greatly.

A while after that, I started getting passed from foster home to foster home, I have really bad anger issues, so the second my 'parents' saw a sign of it, they would send me on my way to the next house. Finally, people just stopped trying, word flies fast, and I got thrown into an orphanage, yay.

And by the way, never ask me how my parents died. It was a bloody and brutal death that I had to watch from the inside of a coat closet. End of Story.

Fire
I pass out hard core, and do not wake up for days on end. And when I wake up, I seem to have to pee really badly, and eat anything in sight.

Simple things

A Celtic cross on my right shoulder blade, and I used to have snake bites, but I found them boring.
I love them
Tacos, Fire, Tunder
But I hate
Jerks, Cats, Snakes
I like this person
Nicko

Others

Info I forgot
which happens to be none
Did I mention that i am
the new kid

I am ruled by...xXHiddenXTearsXx