Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Is Honor Really Important?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it
  yes
  no
  needs work
View Results

The Price of Freedom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:58 pm
okay, i never really wrote any fan fictions before but i decided to try this one out

Some people never believe that the winds of time will change. People just think that if the just keep doing what they are doing time will change and they will be hero. It’s not that simple as a child growing up outside of midgar . I thought my life would be same boring thing every day. Until I met Cloud Strife , I couldn’t believe it a solider coming down to a rundown town like this it’s just not natural but he did and I’m thankful even this day.
I was practicing my shooting skills with my dad and mom when I saw a shinra motorcycle coming down the highway. I just ignored knowing that many vehicles come down the path from midgar but today was different it stopped right in front of my house I watched as a young man climbed off the motorcycle and walked over to my dad and say “ You’re the leader of this household correct.” , My father nodded and looked at me .

I never seen such happiness in his old brown eyes so I put my revolver down and walked over to them. “So, why are you here?” My father asked looking at the strange man. “We’re looking for new recruits for the turks.” The man said smiling at my father and I. I watched him curious he wasn’t even a few years older than me why was he in solider and why was he asking people to join the turks
“Yeah, I only have my daughter Selena.” My father said pointing at me I smiled and bowed politely I usually bowed to others sign of respect“Well, allow me to introduce myself my name is Cloud Strife.” He said smiling at me he reached out his hand for me to shake. I was nervous and excited but I reached out and shook his hand anyway, “My name is Selena Bloodrose.” I said smiling. My father just shook his head and looked at me I gave my father an annoyed look he tries embarrassing me when people come over but I try to ignore it Cloud smiled and nodded his head and smiled “ Maybe me you can show me some of you skills.” Cloud asked looking at my revolver on the box.” I smirked and walked over to the revolver and picked it up I looked at a few trees about 3 feet away from the property. I picked it up and aimed at the trees and fired 3 shots at the trees making a few apples fall. I shrugged I usually made more apple fall then that but I need practice. So I reloaded my gun and walked back over to Cloud. Cloud smiled and looked at the marks on the trees he smiled and said “Not bad, for a little girl.” I rolled my eyes at him he acted like someone who was way over his head.

I'm still working on it  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:53 pm
The flow of the story needs to be worked on... It doesn't build suspense... Reel readers in slowly... Leave spots for mystery and have readers guessing... Somehow I felt like I was reading a diary when I read this...  

agreenworld

Roleplay/Fanfictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff