Reply Social Room
i quit Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:58 pm
Yeah. You heard me. The Cult is dead to me. It's no more the same. It's full of ******** annoying TWEWYfags and weeaboos doubled with douchebags. But why the ******** should I stay there, huh? WHY?! There's no damn reason. This made me realiste that the Cult has gone ******** s**t now. If you add the fact that I hated Gaia, but stayed on because of the ******** cult. Obviously, I was about to leave the cult, but it was hard.

...That was before I heard Bleu's story. He told me things that I cannot mention BUT he also talked a lot about the 3 assholes that are the cancer killing that goddamn guild. And these peoples are Kagura, Ribbin and Regulust. I agree'd quite alot about these things, BUT when he said that you ******** cocksuckers flamed him like hell. Oh god, I raged so damn hard at you.

Let me tell you something, Bleu is my best Cult friend EVER. He's not an a*****e. He's not a stupid. He's not a newfag. He's done a lot more ******** things for the Cult than you sick newfags. I hope you're proud of yourself, cause everyone is quitting the Cult because of you; Romyion, Kuzodav... These guys didn't want to leave, but they had to, because it was getting like s**t in the cult. So ******** you all.

And no, this is no ******** joke.
(Inb4 shitstorm)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:00 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
eliotie
KyuubiNaruto4
[Kegan]
Mastir cheef

Are you frickin serious?

Master Chief is property of Bungie LLC, which used to be a 2nd party developer for Microsoft but became 3rd party on October 5, 2007. Which means, retard, that Master Chief is not part of Nintendo. This thread is for favorite Nintendo characters not favorite characters of 3rd party developers who have never been on a Nintendo console.

Closest he was to a Nintendo console was on the DS but it was just an idea. On October 5, 2007, Bungie employee Brian Jarrard explained the Halo DS demo was in fact an unsolicited pitch that was never taken on.

it was a joke if you didn't understand .....

Why are you covering his obvious stupidity?

Waynebrizzle

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:14 pm
I agree with you in most points, and not enough in ones that aren't even worth mentioning. Yeah, this guild isn't what it used to be. Yeah, it lost a lot of its members after the LPS fiasco. But as long as it is still here people will join it. The guild has a good stature among other gaming guilds, and among overall guilds in Gaia.

That being said, Gaia just isn't a good place to meet decent people. It is full of annoying children. And the older people are comprised mainly of childish idiots. No one that I know of would willingly put in time to make/organize another website. Even then it would just be the people in here in there. Besides that I don't know what else to think of. Deal with this and just become a more exclusive guild or just move on.

I've been around here because there are some people in here that I like to see/talk to. Mainly Kriel. But even then I can just talk to him on Facebook. But there aren't that many people in here worth seeing. It's a bummer. And even then people will post once or twice because of other people in the guild acting like childish ********. And there are other people here that I just have never really talked to that much that are good to see around. Kegan, ILI, Digi, etc. But that may be why I've spent more time in the Mafia guild. Even then that guild has it's moments too.

I'll still be here though, it isn't worth quitting. While it's here there is reason to try I guess. Hope you don't drop off the face of the internet now though, you're a pretty cool guy who obviously cares/  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:42 pm
Wayne, what have you done?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:55 pm
The Cult is amazing and you are a big part of the reason why. I don't see why anything I can say would change your mind, but if you're ever on Skype or MSN let me know. Maybe we can play some games together. I just don't want you to disappear forever. I'd miss you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:01 pm
It continues.

I shouldn't laugh, but I'm as bad as you, I guess.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:02 pm
Well, that's a lot of dumb s**t I've managed to stay out of, then. Depressing to hear.

Reg's a dense moron, I'll get as involved as that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:10 pm
to be honest i was sad when no one joined in on the new years thing i was gonna get going, fish and all them told me that they were going out with their gay lovers, which i'm cool with, cause the let me know, 5 people voted, only 2-3 people actually said anything in the topic.

if the cult does get its own website at all, few here will probably know about it.

and one question, is bleu mostly on MSN? i never see him online in the cult much, and i've long forgotton my MSN account.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:37 pm
Hahahahahahah Wayne wins a gold star. lmfao, dude.

You all lose any potential gold stars you had ******** NEWFAGS.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:40 pm
I think LPS's might have been funnier, but I dunno.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:40 pm
fish

exprain  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:41 pm
Newfags? The sad thing is that these guys have all been here for long enough to remember the thread he took this from.

I AM DISSAPOINT, GUYS. We're gonna have to work on this if you want Cult 2.0 to work out.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:45 pm
facepalm.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:45 pm
Torrenz-daddy: This is someone else's "I quit" thread post when they quit the Cult awhile ago. I'm not entirely sure, but I want to say it was Diglidi-Dude's; a huge douche member of the Cult that very few people liked. Very few. At the time it was pretty funny, but looking back on it, it's just hilarious, as are most threads about people quitting over stupid bullshit like everyone quits over.

Wayne's not quitting. Else, he'd better not be. We all loves him too much.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:50 pm
That was civilizations ago. I'm not surprised nobody's recognizing it, me included.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff