5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm
Name: Aiden Veneera

Nickname: doesn't have one

Race: Neko

Personality: klutzy, very self concious, innocent, kid at heart, shy, pushover, people pleaser, way too nice for his own good, sometimes stubborn, loud around friends, embarrased and blushes easily.

Looks like: Aiden Has light brown hair that's always a bit messy and spikey, but that's the way he likes it, and light blue eyes. He looks extremely childish and isn't too muscled up but you can still slightly see the outlines of some. He has a scar on the left side of his chest and doesn't mind if people see it. Aiden clothes depend on his mood. As long as he look good, he'll wear it.

Bio: Aiden has a pretty normal life. He's surprised he's even lived this long, seeing how there's not a day that goes by when he doesn't trip and hurt himself. He still doesn't believe he's gay but deep down, he knows it's true. Aiden just doesn't want to believe it so he continues on thinking he likes girls, but even so, he finds himself always thinking about guys more. Another reason why he doesn't want to admit it to himself is he's afraid of what others, especially his parents, might say. He has never had a relationship with anybody so he's been single his whole life so far. He hasn't even had his first kiss yet. However, he hopes that it'll happen one day and that he'll find the perfect partner.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

Pic:
Aiden  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:19 pm
hey! I love your chara he sounds so cute!! I'd love to rp with you, here are my seme chara's and jus respond to this if you'd like to rp with me!!

Name: Duske Redfern
Race: Nosferatu
Personality: Mischievous, Sarcastic, Protective
Looks like: User Image
Bio: Confident, sarcastic, protective. He is the son of the king of Nosferatu, Hunter Redfern ((from the Night World series by L.J. Smith
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

Name: Astley Grey
Race: Human
Personality: He acts all tough and confident but is really kind of shy and very soft-hearted and kind, he’s also very protective
Looks like: User Image
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme  

yaoiboy116

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:38 pm
Thanks! I'd love to rp with you too! Both of your chara's sound and look awesome and it took me a while to pick (i'm indecisive ^w^"). I think I'll choose Duske.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:05 pm
ok cool! would you like to start  

yaoiboy116

Gibsy24

5,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:22 pm
Sure. Where should I start it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:04 am
Hmm, perhaps we should think up a plot first razz