Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
Mee!!!!!! <3
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:34 pm

~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story] ~

**Please, do not get this topic confused with the one I made earlier! That one got a little out of hand, so I renamed it, and it can now be found here.**

This is a regular life story revolving around the extended family of a Spanish/Italian mafia boss named Anton Wolfe (a 70-ish year-old silver wolf) and their daily squabbles and trials.

topic rules:
•no rudeness tolerated
•if you post pictures make them normal size, not gargantuan
•cursing is allowed but no F bombs, and don't cuss just to cuss
•Set up character profiles like this-
-name
-species (just because Anton is a wolf doesn’t mean his entire family is made up of wolves)
-description/picture
-sexuality (optional)
-relationship status (include who, if you are with someone)
-background (optional. this would include who you are related to, where you're from, if you have any issues or secrets, and personality)
•I really prefer characters not to have any special powers but if you PM me about it we might come to a compromise. ("Normal-ish" things such as physchic powers and telepathy between lovers or family are allowed, since they are not so obnoxious...)
•For out of character posts use regular speech bubbles, but when posting in character, please use the "document" post style. (if you think this is bullshit, you might ask me nicely to remove this rule.)
•And lastly, have fun.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Name: Rainshine
species: aardwolf (a small, striped species of hyena)
description: She is small and fragile-looking, standing at about 5'4", has creamy coloured fur with dark brown stripes, and matching dark brown muzzle and paws. Her ears and tail are a much darker shade of brown, and her mane is dark brown with streaks of auburn. She has deep emarald green eyes that you can almost see sparkle when she is excited.
Like this, only prettier:
User Image
sexuality: straight
relationship status: unwillingly betrothed (in love with someone else)
background: Great granddaughter to Anton Wolfe, she was orphaned as a baby and now lives with her Uncle Mike and Aunt Trudy, who have arranged her a marriage with a man who she doesn’t love. She is truly in love with Desmond, a young dire wolf with a soft, black pelt, streaked with red dye, and dark mahogany eyes. Rainshine sits for hours on end, every day, trying to come up with a plan to get out of her forced engagement and back to the one she truly loves. The only problem with her plan is that her aunt and uncle really need her to marry this man to form an alliance with his rich family, which will save them from debt, otherwise they would be forced to work for Anton to keep from losing their home and everything they have.

Celtic zombie-kitten

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:27 pm

-name: Desmond
-species: Black Wolf
-description/picture: He's a six foot tall black wolf painted with the mark of the warrior across his body.
User Image
-sexuality: Straight
-relationship status: Rainshine
-background: He is related to no one within the region, but he is strong and independent. Originally banished from his native land, he lives well on his own, avoiding most people and is very silent.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Name: Haru
Species: Wolf
Description/Picture:
A 5'9" brown furred wolf, with green eyes and almost always messy hair. He usually wears casual clothes and long sleeved shirts, so as to cover up the strange dark brown markings across his chest and arm that he had been born with. He is partially muscular, due to having to deal with harsh conditions while traveling from Japan, but he doesn't really like to show it off since he is an honorable person.
Haru's markings: http://media.photobucket.com/image/tribal tattoo/wvunationaltitle/tribal.jpg?o=39
User Image
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: None
Personality: Quiet, Calm, Kind, Protective, has a great sense of humor. Its hard to gain Haru's trust, but when you do, he'll stand by your side and do anything to help.
Background: Haru traveled from Japan after his parents died. When he got to this region, mafia men cornered him, but he had beaten them up with his swords and escaped. He now lives in an abandoned house, but sometimes sleeps outside to stargaze. He doesn't know it, but he is part of the mafia family by blood.

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:41 pm

((K I'll be Desmond.))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:44 pm

((sooo, are we going to start? or do we have to wait a bit? im not sure how to really have my character meet yours XD))

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Rainshine was up earlier than usual this morning. She had an uneasy feeling about her. Was that normal? she wondered. It had been about two weeks since Aunt Trudy had broken the news to her that she was to be married. It was going to be a grand spectacle, and half the town, plus all the extended family, was invited. Her Aunt and her fiance's mother were still in the process of planning out exactly when and where the wedding would be, and that was a relief to Rainy. At least it meant there was still time...
But she still just couldn't shake the feeling that something dreadful was going to happen today.
She showered, dressed, paced up and down the floor, kept checking her phone for a message. She was hoping her love Desmond would call or text.
At about 4:00 in the morning, after raiding the fridge for about the third time since midnight, the hyeness finally collapsed back on her bed and grabbed her ipod, plugging in the earbuds and flipping to her relaxing playlist. She lay staring at the cieling for what seemed like hours...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Haru couldnt sleep. He kept thinking about the wedding invitation he had gotten the day before. It had appeared on his doorstep, but when he opened it, he realized he didnt even know these people or anyone in their family. They had left a phone number and address, but he didnt know whether to call or show up on their doorstep. Finally, he decided that if he didnt call or see them, he wouldnt sleep at all. He called the number on the invitation...  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Desmond woke up, stretching, as the sun hasn't risen yet. He showered and grabbed his phone, deciding to text Rainshine today. He entered her number and texted; Morning, anything exicting happening today? After sending the text, he dressed and left his home, going on his morning run.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:13 pm

When Rainshine heard the phone ringing downstairs she was startled and a bit surprised. But, not wanting Aunt Trudy or Uncle Mike to be awake this early, she rushed down to answer it before it could bother them. She nearly tripped over the cord when she picked up the reciever and held it to her ear. She gasped for breath and steadied herself before answering.
"Hello?" she greeted the caller, rather awkwardly. "Malone Residence; this is Rainshine Adams speaking. How may I help you?" She was glad the person on the other end of the line couldn't see her right now.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:21 pm

"Hello?" Haru said into the phone. "is it ok if i stop by today? I just got an invitation to a wedding yesterday from you, and i dont really know any of your family, so i was wondering if i could discuss it with you guys."
His face felt hot. he felt so dumb, but he had already said what he said and there was nothing he could do about it.

((whoops, it didnt post in document for some reason... sorry :U))
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff