Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ЯøЪ ƒяøm тнє Яιçн Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr_The_Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 pm
Profiles for ЯøЪ ƒяøm тнє Яιçн
Get back to the RP: [x]

Kylaina Faye Sayler
User Image

What everyone knows

XXXXXXXXXXMy name is
XXXXXKylaina Faye Sayler
XXXXXXXXXX People tend to call me
XXXXXKyla, Laina, Faye, Thief, Maggot, Rat, Squirrel.
XXXXXXXXXX I am
XXXXXFemale
XXXXXXXXXX I've been around for
XXXXXSixteen years
XXXXXXXXXX I find myself liking
XXXXXMales.

Physical Stats

Well, my eyes are
Dark, dully vibrant greenish blue.
My hair is
Dull brown, nearly looks gray, but isn't.
I stand at about
Five feet and three inches.
I weigh about
Hundred and two pounds.
I may not look it, but I'm
Pretty strong. Comes from climbing roofs and running a lot.
I tend to use
Daggers and throwing knives.
Am I forgetting something?
Also have a hidden blade that springs out at my wrist. Was given to me by my thief master. I don't actually use it much, since I won't kill someone unless my own life is on the line. I sometimes use it for cutting purse strings, though. Oh, and I have a bit of an accent that is native to the Poor District. I'm also missing most of my left ring finger. My cousin had been quite drunk and broken it severely. And Doctors weren't able to heal it, so they had to amputate it. Everything in town is my playground. I can climb everything and get over most any obstacle.

Bigger ThingsXXXXX

I'm that one, you know... XXXXXXXXXX
The poor little thief girl.
I like these thingsXXXXXXXXXX
Money, food, stealing, sleeping, eating, bathing, being clean, outsmarting the Dogs, getting back at greedy nobles, jewelry, gold, silver, shinies, crows, foxes, cats, squirrels, dogs, roof walking, being thorough, finding things, and my few friends.
But I can't really standXXXXXXXXXX
Being beaten, treated like nothing, being threatened, Dogs of the Law, being hungry, stinking, being dirty, being sick, missing something, being left out, cold weather, cheap landlords, cheap food, cheap anything, and most 'Nobles.'
I'm pretty uniqueXXXXXXXXXX
I'm cold, but caring about my friends. I don't trust anyone fully, and I always make sure I know the swiftest escape route out of any building. I rarely actually talk, since I find it pointless, unless I have to get my point across. If that makes people think I'm dumb, so be it. That just means they underestimate me.
My history isn't so well known, butXXXXXXXXXX
That's because it's not all that bright. My parents died when I was young, my mother died of some easy to cure illness. The only doctor that would have been able to help her had been hired by some snobby little noble b*****d, who thought he had been poisoned. He wasn't. My mother died because of of some pig headed noble who didn't realize that his drinking a cask of wine by himself is the reason he felt like s**t. He was the first person I stole from. I robbed that b*****d blind, without anyone being the wiser. Stashed my loot somewhere good. But that was when I was basically handed to my b***h of an aunt. Ran a cheap tavern that sold the finest in food and beverage that makes you go blind. Well, I lived there for a while, getting beaten, raped a few times by my cousin before he went off with the live in maid. She's kind of stupid, but doesn't deserve this. Soon enough, though, my aunts penny pinching got too be too much, and my cousin too drunk. Someone died, and then it got closed down. Luckily, I wasn't there at the time. I was off learning to be a thief right proper. Well, when we learned about what happened at the Inn, well, we all thought it best that I stay with the group of thieves. I learned everything. I was a natural... Then.... There was a fire... Nearly killed everyone I knew. It did kill the two youngest of us. I don't know what happened. I just know it's due to our cheap a** landlord who was too lazy to put more than tar on the building when there was a threatened building inspection. And when I find out who he is.... I will actually use my hidden blade and stab it through his two arms for his carelessness. Luckily, we had already been working on moving to a new lair. So I still have a place to go, when I have no where else.

Of course, I was forced to move on from this. I had to start searching for word of anything about the fire. All I know is that I doubt it was accidental. It had been a long time since then, with little to no word. So I had ducked into a tavern, seeing what I could stir up while I got some food in me. Got to hear some girls talking about the greedy nobles and questioning what they could do about it. So I slipped over and offered up an idea. To rob the bastards blind... Like that Robin Hood person. Basically make the Nobles pay for the Poor who need it most. They were quite taken with my idea that we all became a group of... I suppose by now I could say friends. We've worked together and trained each other in things. Helped each other. Noble girl's house is a hell of a lot comfortable than the places I've been sleeping. And now we got damn Dogs on our tails. Damn it all....

Anything else?XXXXXXXXXX
I only have on thing to remember my mother by. And that's the red cloth around my waist. I won't let that leave my sight. That and my weapons are my only precious items.
This is my creatorXXXXXXXXXX
Rawr_The_Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:28 am
Syrenia Catherine Francs
User Image

What everyone knows

XXXXXXXXXXMy name is
XXXXXSyrenia Catherine Francs
XXXXXSy, Siren, Cathy, Foxy, Snake
XXXXXXXXXX I am
XXXXXFemale
XXXXXTwenty years
XXXXXMen

Physical Stats

Well, my eyes areXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX deep Blue, but people say they look purple.
My hair isXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX It's supposed to be red, but moonlight makes it look pink.
I stand at aboutXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Five feet ten inches
I weigh aboutXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX One Hundred and twenty six pounds.
I may not look it, but I'mXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Very Strong and athletic. I wield around a large blade, I need all my strength.
I tend to useXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX My large sword on my belt. My trusted weapon.
Am I forgetting something?XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX I am good with bows and daggers, mostly daggers, but I won't use any unless I am disarmed of my sword.

Bigger ThingsXXXXX

Lead Robin
Singing, practicing, cats, sweet foods, stealing, making Nobles angry, fooling the Dogs
Being spotted, The Dogs, Nobles, the tavern I work at, drunks, pervs
I am very caring about my friends and warm-hearted, but not always. I don't very much like a lot of the people at my work so I can be very mean. I have a few trust issues myself, but I trust my friends fully. I would do anything for them.
I was born to simple farmers. But the Noble who had our parcel on his paylist wasn't very forgiving. He made Father, Mother, me, and my two younger brothers work all year round to feed his fat appetite. I feel sorry for the horse he rode because he was so fat. That fat lummox took everything from us. Our cattle, our chickens, any source of food, and even my family's lives. The Noble had gotten angry with us when we had no more food to give. It was winter when the Noble came to collect. He had taken it all of our remaining food the days before and we had none for ourselves. My youngest brother died from starvation while the Noble was talking to father. Then he sent soldiers into the house to ransack it, only to find my mother, me, and my brothers in the back. Mother tried to move out of their way along with my remaining brother, but both were killed. The soldiers thought they were hiding something. I was left standing there by my family's corpses as they killed Father outside. It took me a moment to process what had happened. It then hit me that I was all alone. Luckily I was taken in by a neighbor who saw the commotion. I worked my way into the city to get a job. The Poor District was better than nothing. I soon got a job at the local tavern as a waitress. Work was work. While I was working, I overheard two girls talking about the nobles. I dropped in on the conversation and got into it. Even when the little girl suggested we steal from them. Like Robin Hood. A perfect plan. I taught the girls to fight, and use weaponry.

So I found a little house in the Poor District we could use as our hideout for the time being while the Dogs have been sent after us. We'll make ourselves seem like the saddest girls in the world if they stop by.

Anything else?XXXXXXXXXX
My sword I got from my father. Our makeshift family crest was a nightingale, so he had it emblazoned on the sword's blade. It keeps his memory close to me.
Riding_The_Stars

Riding_The_Stars

Romantic Millionaire

16,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Psychotic Cookies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:27 pm
Myra Sage Tedrow
User Image

What everyone knows

XXXXXXXXXXMy name is
XXXXXMyra Sage Tedrow
XXXXXSage
XXXXXXXXXX I am
XXXXXFemale
XXXXX15 years
XXXXXBoys

Physical Stats

XXXXX Green
My hair isXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Blonde
XXXXX five feet four inches
I weigh aboutXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX One hundred and thirteen pounds
XXXXX I'm very coordinated and flexible. I'm also very swift and light on my feet.
I tend to useXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Daggers, a sword, and my bare hands.
XXXXX I only use my bare hands if I am disarmed of my knives. I am also very skilled with household objects!

Bigger ThingsXXXXX

The Middle Class Robin
cooking, reading, telling stories to my little sister, playing in the woods with my little sister, eating, sweet foods, stealing, writing, drawing, nighttime
day time, nobles, drunks, mean people, The Dogs, having to use my cast-iron frying pan as a weapon
If you just got a glance at me, I'd seem like your normal, domesticated 15 year old girl. But I love to write adventure stories about princesses and assassins and corrupt rulers. I love to play in the forest with my little sister. I'm somewhat of a free spirit, but when I go out at night to steal, I'm all business.
My life isn't anything spectacular. I'm the daughter of 2 middle class parents with a little sister and an older brother. My father is a tailor. He makes such fine clothes! My brother is 26 and married to a Lady. So that's how I know some nobles. My sister is 10, and she loves it when I read to her and play with her. I would do anything to protect her. As I was running errands one day, I saw a nobleman beating my father's apprentice. He's a lower-class boy about my age. He wasn't fighting back because he knew that if he did, he would be thrown in jail for "resisting arrest". Of course, he hadn't done anything wrong, but the nobleman would make something up. This got me so angry. But what angered me even more was that the nobleman was one of my brother's friends. When I'm angry, I have to eat something. So, I stomped all the way to the tavern, ordered some boiled potatoes, and that's when I became Robin Hood...
Anything else?XXXXXXXXXX
Some street boys secretly taught me to fight when I was 12. They also gave me the daggers and sword I use. They told me that they were going to be delivered to a noble by the blacksmith. I don't know what happened to them, but I have them to thank for what I do today.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:18 am
Arainette Flora Maverick
User Image

What everyone knows

XXXXXXXXXXMy name is
XXXXXArainette Flora Maverick
XXXXXArainette, Flora, Nightingale
XXXXXXXXXX I am
XXXXXFemale
XXXXXEighteen years
XXXXXMen

Physical Stats

XXXXX Very light, ice blue. They can sometimes be mistaken for gray.
My hair isXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Dark, chocolate brown, similar to the color of the bark of a healthy tree.
XXXXX five feet six inches
I weigh aboutXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX One hundred and eighteen pounds
XXXXX fairly weak compared to the other Robins. I am average athletically. I have decent arm strength from my training in archery and fencing and my legs are well toned from horseback riding.
I tend to useXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX a bow and arrows.
XXXXX I also carry with me a long, silver Flambard. It is an heirloom of my family that has been passed through my family for generations. I try to use this only in very dire situations. Someone may recognize the brilliant sword and discover my identity.

Bigger ThingsXXXXX

Noble Robin
Singing, birds, gardening, flowers, ballroom dancing, having my friends and family safe, horseback riding, helping those less fortunate than I.
spoiled nobles, cramped spaces, the Dogs, the horrible conditions of the poor district, seeing her friends and family hurt or in danger.
I will always be the first to sacrifice myself for my comrades, even if it means losing my own freedom. My caring and soft spoken nature sometimes worries the other girls; they believe this may lead me to stray from the difficult path I have chosen. I will always remain loyal to my friends and our cause. I am a master of manipulation and weaving stories. With my silver tongue I was able to convince the entire city, including the Dogs, that the Robins were definitely male. I have a very nurturing nature, and I am usually the one patching up the girls’ wounds with my herbal medicines and excellent nursing skills. Since I usually can’t sneak away from the house to help with the robbing, I at least want to make sure the others are rested and healed well enough to go on another raid or escape at any moment.
I have suffered a great tragedy that even my family is not aware of. When I was but a young girl, I would steal away into the night and travel to the poor district. There I would meet a poor peasant boy, with whom I would become close friends. I never much cared for my noble peers; they were too caught up in owning the fanciest clothing and the finest toys to be interested in playing with me. This boy was my very best friend and my very first innocent crush. So, whenever I could, I would sneak away to play with him in the dead of night, then I would sneak back into my house and act as if I had been in bed the whole night. Then, one dreadful night, I ran too our secret meeting place, excitement pumping through my entire body, as it had every other night. When I arrived, the boy was not there. I waited and waited, but still he did not come. So, I sadly returned home, head hung in despair at being stood up. The next morning, my heart still heavy with the previous night’s depression, I saw my friend being pulled along the streets by a chain attached to a noble horse’s saddle. I broke free from my mother’s grasp and desperately chased after him, calling his name, ignoring the horror I saw in the faces of the other nobles as they watched a noble heir chase after a poor peasant boy. When I had finally caught up to him, he told me how his family had owed this noble a great deal of money, an amount that his family simply could not pay. So, he took their son as payment, to work as a servant in his house. That was the last I had ever seen of my poor friend.
When I had grown into a young woman, I heard a rumor that this same lad I had cared so deeply for in the past, died of a terrible illness. His master simply refused to pay the money necessary for a doctor or medication. After I heard this, I fell into a dark depression. I occupied every ounce of my time with activities that would distract me from the horrors of life. I kept practicing my singing, which became quite popular among the other nobles. Many a night my talents were requested at various parties for entertainment. I also took up archery and fencing, though I am nowhere near as good as the other Robin Hoods when it comes to combat. My favorite hobby is gardening. It’s so relaxing, and I love seeing the vibrant blooms exploding from the ground. Then, there is the company of the birds. their beautiful songs always seem to brighten spirits.
Finally, one fateful day, I worked up enough courage to venture into the poor district. I was hoping to see the housing and living conditions improved since the last time I had been there. But, this was sadly not the case. They had in fact worsened. The only thing I could do was venture into a nearby Tavern and sulk. I was soon greeted by a woman who appeared to be of middle class status. Then, two other women joined in our conversation and our glorious sisterhood was formed. It feels so good to have true friends and a purpose in life. I hope these feelings never leave.

Anything else?XXXXXXXXXX
I keep a snow white falcon, who I named Marian, after Robin Hood’s faithful lover.
living_reflection

Mariann Librarian

Bashful Bookworm

14,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Object of Affection 150

CupcakeOfEros

Devoted Lover

9,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:49 pm
Julian Ferdinand Trellis
User Image

What everyone knows

XXXXXXXXXXMy name is
XXXXXJulian Ferdinand Trellis
XXXXXJulian, Duke of the Dogs, Ju-Ju
XXXXXXXXXX I am
XXXXXMale
XXXXXTwenty one years
XXXXXMainly the ladies.. Tend to stray off for guys.... But mainly women..

Physical Stats

XXXXX Reddish brown
My hair isXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Red
XXXXX 6'2"
I weigh aboutXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX 160 lbs
XXXXX Very fit and muscular. Not overbearingly, though. Is actually very flexible as well.
I tend to useXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Bow and Arrows. Bare hands work well too.
XXXXX Has a tattoo on his shoulder of a dog. Painful process. Also has a scar on his cheek from a little training accident.

Bigger ThingsXXXXX

Nobleman Guard
-Full moon nights
-Sun sets
-All animals
-White roses
-Napping under a tree
-Being stealthy
-Traveling around
-A glass of wine every once in a while
-Swimming
-Staying clean
-Music

-These Robin Hoods
-Pesky people
-Being bored
-Being alone for too long
-Loud, obnoxious noises
-People thinking he's greedy
-Someone messing with his stuff
-Extremely dirty places
-People who complain

Julian is very kindhearted and sweet. If you deserve that part of him. He can be serious and stern most of the time. He does have a good sense of humor, can be playful, and tends to goof off at times. but other than that, he's serious. Especially when it comes to his job. If he has a mission, his mind is set on that, but he will still end up goofing off. but this all depends on his mood. He can be sweet, serious, or completely cold. Yes, he has a cold side. But he is only cold when he's angered and that can be a bit easy to do. Short tempered. Another things. He's a bit OCD and can tend to daydream. He's just a handful
Julian had a life like any other noble. He spoiled as a child, got everything he wanted. his older brother was always busy so his mother spoiled him. He was ignorant of the poorer districts. That's how his parents raised him. To be greedy. But his world didn't revolve around money. No. Money was too boring for him. He may be lazy at times but he didn't like being bored. And being OCD didn't help. Yeah, it gave him something to do but some people couldn't stand it. And with boredness came daydreaming. Not to mention his multiple personalities. He was just a mess. That's what happens when you have nothing to do. He was walking around one day, trying to clear his mind. That's when he saw guards sparring. He was a teenager, fifteen. You know how teenage boys are. They see something like battling, they think it's cool and wants to be a guard. Well, he signed up at that young age. Being noble. It wasn't hard to be recruited. He trained long and hard to get up in the ranks. He mastered using a bow and hand-to-hand combat, though he is good at other weapons just to be prepared. He made a few friends along the way. Three to be exact.

Now all four of them are what you call the Dogs of the Law. There was a rumor going around. About these Robin Hoods. Now Julian didn't care too much about the whole stealing from the nobles. But when you threaten the king, that's where he draws the line. Now he and his friends are given the mission of capturing these 'men', assuming they were men. Julian's not sexist but come on, women aren't meant for such things.

Anything else?XXXXXXXXXX
He hand crafted his own bow and makes his own arrows. Likes it better that way. He wears a shell around his neck with his family crest carved in it, just in case anything horrific happens to him and they can't recognize his body. And for good luck.
XxoOCupids-DartooxX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:53 pm
Aiden Samuel Wells
User Image

What everyone knows

XXXXXXXXXXMy name is
XXXXXAiden Samuel Wells
XXXXXAiden or Sam. Sometimes Sammy.
XXXXXXXXXX I am
XXXXXMale
XXXXX17 years
XXXXXgirls

Physical Stats

XXXXX dark violet color. Almost black.
My hair isXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Dark brown
XXXXX 6 feet
I weigh aboutXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX 167
XXXXX Built from hard work. My muscles are above average, and I keep myself well toned.
I tend to useXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Swords, preferably greatswords. Although there is a dagger I keep for a final stand (I'm terrible with it.) My unarmed skill is subpar.
XXXXX Disarmed, I'm useless in a fight, as my unarmed abilities are horrible.

Bigger ThingsXXXXX

The Guard Family Guard
His greatsword, Arainette, training, playing the violen.
Thievery, criminals, injustice, killing without a cause, Arainette.
He has an honor code from his southern region he hails from. It causes him to be rigid in his personality, but, the honor code is what he abides by. His code ensures his loyalty to friends, he will never leave them behind, and would rather sacrifice himself for them. His word is final, and he will never back down on it. He also cannot stand killing mindlessly, he considers it a dishonor to his family. In fact, often times when he prepares to deliver a finishing strike, he closes his eyes so as not to see the persons horror in their eyes. He's a firm believer in helping the less fortunate, as he was one of them. He also doesn't forget easily.
Aiden was born in the southern region, where the climate allowed crops to be grown most of the year. Ever since he could walk, he'd been working in the field. He worked all day under the hot blazing sun as the fourth of seven children. They were often teased in their education because of being such a large family, but, they were close to each other in their early years. However, his youngest sibling died from illness, as did two others. Leaving only four of them remaining by the the time Aiden was 8.

Around this time, to pick up for the slack of protection on the farm, he picked up the skills of a swordsman. While he was a bit small, he practiced daily to protect those around him. He became greatly accustomed to larger blades, and grew fond of the longsword at his young age because of it's length. As he grew, his blade preference changed to a greatsword. At age twelve, he was such a skilled warrior with his blade he had successfully defended himself and another farmer from a lone wolf who tried to kill them. However, this was also the time where he became hostile towards all crime. His eldest brother of twenty years was killed by bandits while taking livestock to Haven. They not only stole the livestock and sold it for wealth, they took his brothers life.

A year later at age thirteen, he was tasked with taking livestock to Haven. Chosen by the farming village for the sheer fact he was the most talented with a blade. The local blacksmith gave him a sword designed specifically for him, as thanks for the defense of their village and livestock. He made a delivery to a nobles house. That's where he caught sight of Arainette. It was a bit of a personal crush he had on her, but, he soon realized he would be delivering to her family frequently, and he considered himself Arainette's friend... though he doubted she remembered him at all. He also heard her voice, she was singing to herself, and he was instantly engaged in her song, it happened to be that day the song was a sad one, and he couldn't help but think she needed an instrument to play with her singing. Aiden bought himself a violin with what money he had, and began learning how to play it, just so he could spend time with her, and hear her voice.

After two years of practicing and lessons, he felt he was good enough to play for her and hear her sing with his musical talent. He packed it with him that trip to Haven with thoughts of her smile, her singing, and his instrument playing. What he got, was something else entirely. He arrived during a scene of embarrassment for one of the poor from the poorer part of the districts. That's when he also caught sight of Arainette chasing the boy. He clenched his fist, and looked at the violin he bought just to appease her. The thoughts of him and her enjoying their time creating music disappeared. Instead, his mind clouded with her laughing at him and his pitiful attempt at impressing her, and as well, walking off hand in hand with the poor peasent. That night, in the dark, Aiden took his despair and blade and destroyed the violin. Soon after, he never saw her outside of a glimpse. But, his memories of her still played fresh for years. And while he hates everything about her, he can't get over her.

Finally, at seventeen years, he became a member of the guard. He was tasked with hunting the thieves that have been plaguing Haven for about a year. He swore loyalty to hunting them all down, and has begun his task. He's been on the task for three months now.

Anything else?XXXXXXXXXX
He deeply regrets destroying the violin, and he did buy a new one without the emotional baggage. He always plays a song of sadness with it, as whenever he plays, he thinks of Arainette.
T3rran

T3rran

Tekentai

Friendly Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:31 pm
Nicolas Meira Rosencrantz
User Image

What everyone knows

XXXXXXXXXXMy name is
XXXXXNicolas Remy-Miera Sabastian Rosencrantz
XXXXXNicolas, Remy, Nick, Sabastian
XXXXXXXXXX I am
XXXXXa Man! Isn't it obvious?
XXXXX20 years... I'm not THAT old.
XXXXXPetite women and single mothers

Physical Stats

XXXXX Blue with a hint of Steel
My hair isXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Light Black, it shines in the sun often
XXXXX Five feet and eleven inches
I weigh aboutXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX One hundred twenty five pounds... Wow I am skinny!
XXXXX Athletic of course, a bit of a gymnastic and acrobatic to fit my hand-to-hand fighting style. A quick and swift when it comes to hiding in the crowd, and invisible when I'm in the shadows at night or just some random street alley.
I tend to useXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX Daggers or knives while having a hand-to-hand battle, I have multiple ways in incapacitating my target or opponent.
XXXXX I am mostly a kicker and with my skinny figure, I'm fast as lightning! Well maybe not that fast but fast as a striking cobra! Or faster! Man do i sound conceited on how fast I am! My apologies!

Bigger ThingsXXXXX

The Poor Guard? Yeah you know
My family out back in the farm, animals like the scent hounds and most of all... Sugary treats! Its also amazing I still don't have cavities on these shining pearly whites!
the nobles at times, no matter what we do, we can never get close enough to these Robin Hood fellows. I can't stand the sight of my family starving, I got to do something right? And don't even get me started on vegetables!
Being the oldest brother and supervisor of one of the largest families in the Poor district, I take pride in myself helping out the small juniors. A bit on the joyful and imaginative side, I tend to give my food away to those who need it more than I do, and I tend to have an empty stomach most of the times. Thanks to my sudden urge to give away my food, I'm always skinny and hungry. Other than that, loyal to my family and my Dog friends, a talkative person in terms of literature and friendly conversation, and... I think that's about it for me.
Being born to a family of... let's see... ten I think... Anyways, I was the oldest of them all, in charge of the siblings and their tomfoolery. They were a troubling bunch, especially when mom and dad were out of the house. Our family runs a inn, or maybe when you look at it, a huge, rickety house of various family members I have, aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces, you get the picture. So far we have a few problems with nobles and taxes, thanks to our various family members, many of them have jobs to keep the inn and the food running, the rest were either too old or too young. When I was of age, I joined to become a guard after a late-night accident that involved my sisters and brothers. Being mugged and beaten at an early age was a problem, and an everyday problem for those less unfortunate than us.

While the moons past, I was always in the Poor district, taking care of those of my family and those who needed help here and there. After a while, my shift from the Poor district suddenly changed when word spread of these Robin Hood thieves came out to the streets. I was assigned with my new three buddies to investigate the problems. So far, not a single clue has lead us to the Robin Hood look-a-likes. We gotten proof, well not really proof, but a hunch from the nobles that these people are men. At the same time, these guys should be in the dungeon, but also I kind of thanks these guys for helping me out around the Poor district... but a job's a job so I don't have a choice but to turn these guys in to the authorities. At least their doing something right...

Anything else?XXXXXXXXXX
Since I'm part of a vast family, probably one of the biggest families in the Poor District, I send my family letters when I can't come home. My nieces and nephews call it the 'Nicky Monthly' or the 'Daily Remy' they always make up names when they get their letters.
Tekentai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:14 pm
Aryan Ren Smith
User Image

What everyone knows

XXXXXXXXXXMy name is
XXXXX[Aryan Ren Smith]
XXXXX[A, Ary, Ren]
XXXXXXXXXX I am
XXXXX[Male]
XXXXX[21] years
XXXXX[Females]

Physical Stats

XXXXX [Icy Blue]
My hair isXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX [Dirty Blond]
XXXXX [6'2"]
I weigh aboutXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX [164 lds]
XXXXX [Well toned, strong and surprisingly flexible for a man.]
I tend to useXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX [My daggers, sword and my bow and arrows.]
XXXXX [On my right shoulder blade, I have an A tattooed there.].

Bigger ThingsXXXXX

[Lead Guard]
[Animals, Lyra, Sweet (especially chocolate) and Spicy foods, Dance, fighting, Swimming]
[Bitter food, Snobs, Unnecessary blood shed, Animal Abusers, Sever Hot or Cold]
[ I'm a kind caring young man (only if you deserve to see the side of me), though at times I can be a bit hot headed and stubborn. I do love teasing my friends quite a bit. I can be a flirt at times. I respect my elders, family and friends. I will always do what I can to help them and will get pissed if someone hurts them in anyway. Sometimes my stare can be cold and expressionless, but that's the way I keep it, it helps with the work I do, it's best if I mask my emotions. When I'm on duty I act cold and harsh as well, and I'm dedicated when it comes to my job.]
[I was born in a lower middle class family. We got along well, and we were never starving. I was an only child and my parents were slightly over protective of me. Life was great until my mother came down with a sickness. We didn't have enough money to give the doctor money to treat my mother. So, I decided to go find a way to get money. I told my father I was going to find a job. But in truth, I was off to steal something. Surprisingly enough, I was smart enough to steal some expensive jewelery from a shop and I was never caught.

The thrill of being a thief was amazing.That's when I decided to steal expensive items for a living. Not because I needed money, but because of the wonderful feeling I got from being a thief. I would steal and keep the items I got as trophies. I never got caught either and my parents didn't know I stole things as a job. Evey time I stole, I used my signature metal blade, the same shape as the tattoo on my shoulder blade, to mark that I had been there.

But, of course, ever thief makes a mistake at least once and I made a mistake, which caused me to be caught. My mother and father were quite pissed at me and I knew I would be in the dungeons for quite a long time. What surprised me though, was the fact, they didn't throw me in the dungeons, but asked me to become part of the Dogs. They thought my skill and cunning would fit quite well an be an asset to the force.

At first I was going to back down, but since I respected my parents too much, I joined. I was 17 when I joined and I soon climbed up the ladder to higher ranks in the force. I started to enjoy the job and put thieving behind me, there seemed to be quite some thrill in being a Dog as well.

Recently, since there have been thieving's, I was promoted to be a leader of the dogs who were after the group of thieves. I will do my job, since I have learned to love it. These thieves will be caught at all costs.]

Anything else?XXXXXXXXXX
[I do have a dog named Lyra, she great at hunting and helps me sniff out the thieves I search for. And she's always by my side.]
[Missy Eevee]

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out