Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Guild Games
This is your story...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all know airships play a big part in Final Fantasy but what would your mode of transport be?
  Golden Chocobo
  Boat
  A Moogle that can carry you (Super Moogle)
  Airship (custom made for you)
  Other
View Results

Rice Bite

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 am
A game just to see what Final Fantasy story you would write.

Who would your characters be & who would be that bad guy we all love to hate, where would the story be set & what would be the main goal of your hero.

You dont have to go into super-duper detail but I'd like to see what kinda of game the fans would make.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:02 pm
Funny you start a thread like this, only a few weeks back my friends and I were having this same conversation. I'll try to keep my details simple.

STORY: (Work in progress)
In a world created by a great creator, the ruler of all things place 12 great Eidolons to rule and govern the world of Terra. Following similarly to the Chinese Zodiac, each year is a year representing a different Eidolon, and the people born in the same year are gifted with the power of that same Eidolon. The world for thousands of years was in a state of balance and harmony, until one day, the most powerful of the Eidolons (Yet to be determined, so for now he shall be known as The Destroyer) became corrupt and evil. Turning against the other Eidolons he was determined to destroy all which existed. And the corrupt nature of this being spread unto everyone born in the year of his name, and thus a great war broke out between this new Destroyer, and the 11 remaining Eidolons. Despite their great combined power, it was a tough and incredibly difficult war to win, but after many years of hardships the evil Destroyer and the armies of monsters and humes born in his year was defeated. But the toll this war had left Terra in a post apocalyptic state.

Though defeated, the Destroyer could not be killed, and his influence can still be passed on to those born in the same year of his name. So a law was decreed that no one must bare children on the year of the Destroyer. Thousands of years have passed, and when people began to forget about the ancient law as they progressed into an age of science and technology, a dictator who was born the year of the Destroyer mounted a new army and once again threw the world into chaos. He and the evil Destroyer were defeated once again by 11 crystal Knights who rose up representing the 11 great Eidolons. Though victorious the 11 crystal knights became martyrs and sacrificed their lives for peace. Time passes again, the world of Terra enters an age of Renaissance and development. But a new evil king has risen up to overthrow the current government to take control. Fearing that this new evil king is indeed a new evil born in the year of the Destroyer, the people wait for the return of the legendary crystal knights to once again bring peace into the world.

Game Play: Think of a hybrid of system used in Final Fantasy Tactics and FFXIII. Depending on the year which you are born in will effect your stats and abilities, but also people born in that year have the ability to summon their respective Eidolon into battle like you could in FFXIII

Characters: (Didn't really determine names for some of the characters, but here are some characters I have thought of so far.)

CRYSTAL KNIGHT: A knight who wears the armor of the knights of old and the protagonist in the story. Though he/she cannot remember his/her past, it is believed that since this new knight has appeared that the evil king is a new evil being who will throw the world back into chaos, and this knight will defeat him. Eidolon born under? Unknown
(NOTE: I've always liked the idea of customizing your main character, I would allow the player to create his or her unique protagonist, male or female to go through the adventure with.)

Evil King: A Conquerer who has taken over the land, and has defeated all who has opposed him. He defeats his enemies with powerful blue magic which he uses to learn his enemies abilities and uses it against them. And beast mastery skills which he has tamed the most vicious of monsters to do his bidding. Eidolon born under? Presumably Destroyer

Resistance Leader: After the Evil King rises up and takes over, a resistance group bands together and start mounting an army of their own, and lay in wait until the day the Crystal Knights re-appear and lead them to victory. The Resistance leader and his closest friends find the Crystal Knight and begin their move against the evil king. Though incredibly charismatic the Resistance Leader is also very secretive on some of his objectives. Eidolon born under? Unknown

Kabalabati: A member of the Resistance, Kabalabati is a blade singer. A dancer who dances with swords, whose dance movements can raise the stats of her party members, effect the stats of her enemies, and also uses the movements of her swords to cast powerful magic spells. Eidolon born under? Ifrit (Fire)

Eugene: Kabalabati's fiance, Eugene is known as a book worm and know-it-all. He is a master chemist who makes potions used for healing his comrades, or to inflict damage on his enemies, he is also a trained doctor helps heal the sick and wounded members of the resistance. Eidolon born under? Carbunkle (Reflect)

Bonique: The race of Goens resemble that of Dwarves, but with long pointy ears, broad faces, long curved noses, and incredibly hairy. They are woodlin creatures who are opposed to weapons, but flourish in hand to hand combat. Bonique is an older woman who being short and round looks more like a loveable grandmother, and her friendly loveable personality is a reflection of that. But when push comes to shove she uses her excellent martial arts skills to defend those who she loves.
Eidolon born under? Brothers (Earth)

Ronin: Formerly a great general, he now works as a mercenary who will accept any and all jobs. His Samurai/Ninja skills are unmatched. Though he refuses to permanently join your party, if ever you are in a bind and could use the extra man power you can normally find him in any Inn ready to help... for a price. Eidolon born under? Gilgamesh

Mochi: The race of Lanlins are a short race, standing no more than three feet tall, often times mistaken to be children. Because of their short stature they get around by riding Chocobo's, you never see a Lanlin without his or her chocobo. Though short in height they are a fierce race, who prides themselves on their Chocobo lancers. Warriors who wield pole arms to take out any foe they face, and have trained their chocobo's to use their strong legs and limited flight abilities to jump high into the air and come crashing down on their enemies. Lanlins don't trust any other races, but are willing to help when the world is at risk. Eidolon born under? Leviathan (Water)

Cid: Born Jamie Lynn, she is the daughter of the great inventor Cid who was the pioneer of the renaissance times. In honor of her late father she continues his work and legacy by taking on his name. She is a great engineer and inventor, but does have a problem with pick pocketing, which has landed her in jail once or twice. She is enthusiastic and optimistic, and helps the resistance by making the most advanced machines she can to aid them. Eidolon born under? Garuda (Wind)

That's all I can remember for now. But that is plenty to start out with. I will post more later, if I remember more.

Cookie Icer

Rice Bite

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:36 pm
Locks and Bagels

Nice, not sure about having a totally unique protagonist...
but the story really sounds cool & I love the idea of the Eidolon's.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:40 pm
Rice Bite
Locks and Bagels

Thank you for the comment. I think you might have misunderstood when I say customize your main character. I didn't mean totally, but as far as the look, sex, name, age ect. ect. that is what would be customizable. The Protagonists skills will still be set for that character. And the story surrounding him/her will be the same regardless. I apologies for not being completely clear on that.  

Cookie Icer

Rice Bite

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 pm
Locks and Bagels
Rice Bite
Locks and Bagels

Thank you for the comment. I think you might have misunderstood when I say customize your main character. I didn't mean totally, but as far as the look, sex, name, age ect. ect. that is what would be customizable. The Protagonists skills will still be set for that character. And the story surrounding him/her will be the same regardless. I apologies for not being completely clear on that.

I still don't know it must just be me but I like having a set age & sex for the main but it would be cool to customize the look & having the choice of what to call the hero would be great, remember when you could do that in the early FF games? I think the last one you could choose your own name was in X.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 pm
Heheh, This is interesting...
The Hero: Razik- a fox boy from the Phantom Village. Uses the Rift to travel to different worlds. (in a videogame there would only be a select few like in KH)

Villian you love to hate: Anima- The backround story tells you how he became a Ugly fish thing. (It may contradict FFX a little)

Supporting Characters: Kouta- King of a netherworld (Probably re-named to something else do to copyright issues...) and razik's father. Sealed away after a battle with the main villain Anima.

Past FF characters: Might include a switch out system similar to earlier games.

And a bunch of my gaia buddys. Most of them are Rp/Cosplayers, So i'm also gonna change them a bit due to copyright issues.

Gameplay: Final Fantasy 5. Will probably use some sorta world selection system as well (Kinda like in KH, But instead of gummi ships, I'll probably make something else. the Galaxy chocobo comes to mind....)

Story setting- Probably places from every final fantasy game, and a few other games as well if i could do that without C.R. Infringement

Goal: Recover memories, Find Kouta, Defeat Anima, Bring peace to the world, etc.

This is the most basic info, I'm working on more actually...  

Razik Sohma

Lonely Bookworm

Rice Bite

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm
Razik Sohma
The Hero: Razik- a fox boy from the Phantom Village. Uses the Rift to travel to different worlds. (in a videogame there would only be a select few like in KH)

Villian you love to hate: Anima- The backround story tells you how he became a Ugly fish thing. (It may contradict FFX a little)

Supporting Characters: Kouta- King of a netherworld (Probably re-named to something else do to copyright issues...) and razik's father. Sealed away after a battle with the main villain Anima.

And a bunch of my gaia buddys. Most of them are Rp/Cosplayers, So i'm also gonna change them a bit due to copyright issues.

Gameplay: Final Fantasy 5. Will probably use some sorta world selection system as well (Kinda like in KH, But instead of gummi ships, I'll probably make something else. the Galaxy chocobo comes to mind....)

Story setting- Probably places from every final fantasy game, and a few other games as well if i could do that without C.R. Infringement

Goal: Recover memories, Find Kouta, Defeat Anima, Bring peace to the world, etc.

Kinda like a FF, KH mash up?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:18 pm
Rice Bite
Razik Sohma

Kinda like a FF, KH mash up?

Yup, And if I could, I would also include Disgaea. Those are my three favorite games ever  

Razik Sohma

Lonely Bookworm

-XxLokaixX-

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:26 pm
The Ring of Origin I

Story: Altaon thought that life could be much better outside this forest village, living in the city with his mother. He asked many questions about his father and what he was like,and Altaon finally got the response he was looking for. Altaons dad was a king of 23(But now is 42), ruling the large modern-like kingdom of Ruqinec and craved power. Altaon was now the age of 19 and wanted to go search for him. He trains in the forest infested with monsters of sorts and yet discovers a crystal, hidden in the deep parts of the forest. He then hears a large, ear-splitting shreik coming from behind. Altaon runs back and finds a large monster that happens to guard the crystal. He now knows what he has gotten himself into...(To be continued)

Characters:Altaon-The main protagonist of this story and a son of a King and a Forest Maiden

Eliera-The 2nd main protagonist of this story and is a city folk girl that travels outside the city walls

Renn-A pirate of the seas and friend of the King, he has a secret life behind him

Struo-Altaon's Father and the King of Ruqinec, he left his son and Altaon's Mother to go back to the kingdom, He craves the power of the crystal in the forest.Goes by the surname of Ordeals

Hein & Ilene- Twins of 14 yrs, they are the main magic users, and mages of this story.

Jeruna- A theif that lurks in the desert city of Noerin, dual wields at start when she joins the party

Ronan- A moogle that helps out in the main events of the story

Master Drian- A former hero and trainer of Altaon, he is now a wise sage

Gameplay: 3 characters at a time in battle (All 6 in final battle), ATB is used only for magic charge and use, there is HP-Health Points, MP- Magic Points, and SP- Skill Points. Magic/Ability List in bottem left corner. press <- -> to switch between Magic or Abilities List( can only hold up to 10 magic or abilities at a time.
press ^ | to switch commands.
| v
Battle Log at top left( same as FF12)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:29 am
Story: Some guy wins the lottery and has structured settlements.

Characters:

Some Guy: He won the lottery, but needs cash now.

Transportation: Public bus

JG Wentworth: Makes sure some guy gets the cash he needs now

Atangonist

State Lottery: Wants to make some guy get the money he deserves in structured settlement.  

sociopathic chocobo

sociopathic chocobo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:42 am
On second thought:

A nerd gets his penicil back from a bully

This is,,, HAL Not exactly... Well they are prestigoius game makers... Super Smash Brothers. The Mother triology (know as earthbound everywherelse),,, But yeah... Want something you'd love to hate here it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:14 pm
sociopathic_chocobo
On second thought:

This is,,, HAL Not exactly... Well they are prestigoius game makers... Super Smash Brothers. The Mother triology (know as earthbound everywherelse),,, But yeah... Want something you'd love to hate here it is.

WIN....EPIC WIN  

Razik Sohma

Lonely Bookworm

Rice Bite

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:47 pm
sociopathic_chocobo
On second thought:

wow, just wow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:10 pm
Final Fantasy 9: Forgotten

Story: The game begins with Freya recounting her search for Fratley, and leading up to her bittersweet reunion with him in Cleyra. She then remembers the day he left, and from there our tale begins. Sir Fratley has been disturbed by the constant rumors of Alexandria and Lindblum's growing military might. Concerned that he might not be strong enough to protect Burmecia, he leaves the protection of the king and Prince Puck in the hands of the one he trusts and loves the most: Freya Crescent.

As Fratley journies out, Queen Brahne and Kuja send out Zorn and Thorn to go and seek out a rumored entity who's power is said to rival that of even Alexander, an entity that had been sealed away eons ago that held the power to destroy worlds: Necron.

The game follows Sir 'Iron Tail' Fratley's journey across the globe, leading up to a confrontation with with the two clowns. He prevents them from fully unsealing Necron, but this allows Necron to become freed once the final seal on Terra is destroyed by Trance Kuja in the original FF9 game. In the finale, Fratley is pit against Beatrix after he overhears Kuja and Brahne's plan for the destruction of Burmecia and Cleyra.

Like Crisis Core, this is not a winnable fight and shows the event where Beatrix loses her right eye to Fratley's lance, and Fratley is launched from the top of Alexandria Castle by Beatrix's Tranced super attack. Fratley is shown pulling himself out of the waters as his memories start to fade away, with his memories of Freya being the last that slip away from him. He collapses in front of the run-down church, where Puck and two moogles find him. The game finishes with the after FF9 reunion of Fratley and Freya as the two are wed, with the original cast of FF9 in attendance.

"We cannot always live trapped in the past if we are to make a brighter future for ourselves." ~Freya Crescent

Gameplay: The gameplay is the same as FF9, with the exception that battles move faster than the original game. Also, mini-games will have an auto-finish option, allowing the player to bypass them in exchange for losing the item(s) they would have gotten for finishing them. Also, you now have the option of carrying over your Trance bar and manually activating Trance once the bar is full, rather than being forced to waste the trance.

Player Characters

Fratley Irontail: This Burmecian is the main character of this game. He is a considered to be Burmecia's greatest male Dragon Knight, and Freya's fiance`. As a Dragon Knight, Fratley plays almost exactly as Freya does in the original FF9 game. His Trance state, however, is different. Like in FF8, his Trance attack varies with his equipped weapon.

Robert Foxven: A hornless summoner and gunner, this character is based on FF: Unlimited character, Kaze. He suffers from amnesia due to the attack on Mardain Sari. In Trance Mode, he can summon an Eidolon through his tri-barrel Magun.

Lilly Bluemoon: A Cleyran dancer and thief. At first, she constantly flirts with Fratley, but he brushes off her advances each time. In the end, she falls in love with Robert after he saves her life. In Trance mode, her stealing success rate is set to 100%, and she has access to a variety of different dancer/rogue type moves, including Thievery and her super move, Whirlwind of Blades.

Mogjo: A ranger Moogle with an adventurous spirit and a sharpshooter with his crossbow. When tranced, he can call upon the terrain battlefield and use the elemental power to either attack/status the enemy or heal/purify/revive allies. Outside of trance, he has access to black magic spells

Tatyana Olgina: A human gypsy with access to white magic who follows the group after Fratley and Co. save the village of Dali from a Grand Dragon. Her trance mode allows her access to Puppet, allowing her to take control of one enemy (so long as there is more than one enemy on the field) and command it.

Camio Coldfire: A human mercenary knight who helps those in need and takes jobs that agree with his morality. He is rather stand-offish towards Tatyana, but over the course of the game he becomes romantically involved with her. His tranced state gives him access to Magic Sword, which is basically what Steiner has when Vivi is with him, only he does not require the presence of a mage.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Guild Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff