Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stone Enclosure Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:19 pm
This is a relatively simple place, as its creator does not really believe in fancy dwellings. The four outer walls of the complex are simple Doton technique walls, rising up to approximately nine feet, and about two feet thick. Within these outer walls the complex is divided into five sections. The center is a small building, enough for a kitchen and sleeping quarters. Around this central point, there are four dividing walls. The northwest section of the complex has a field of sand within it, for Ronnel to continue his training in Sunaton techniques. The northeast corner has a small stream near the outside edge, as well as some boulders near the center building-this area is for Suiton and Doton training. The southeast corner has a small field, where Ronnel can train others in using the Kusaton of the village. Finally, the southwest corner has a few incredibly large boulders that if one were to look closely had had a series of seals sketched around the base. This was done by Ronnel for a very specific purpose - this is the grounds for training Raiton techniques, and these boulders are the targets, with the seals preventing the boulders from being destroyed by channeling the Raiton energy that strikes them into bursts of electricity that launch into the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel wiped his brow as he sat against the center wall in the northwest corner of the complex. It had taken him the better part of a few hours to craft everything about this complex right, but as it stood he could now train nearly anyone who came to him. The hardest parts had been the successive Earth Walls that he had had to create, then the massive amount of time that he had had to spend copying seals onto the boulders in the Raiton section. But the truly hardest part was that which he had just finished - the Sand grounds. He had used the Sands of Decay to accomplish it, but using the S-ranked technique was a drain even on him. He stood up shakily and staggered into his new house, ignoring the temptation of food in order to go to the bedchamber. The silver haired Sannin collapsed onto the small cot that he had set up, and passed out. His last action was to create a Kage Bunshin to watch over him as he slept. If it dispersed, he would wake up.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:43 am
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

The person on the lone bed in the enclosure stirred slowly. After a few minutes, he sat up and looked around, his gold-flecked eyes bleary from the enormous amount of time he had been asleep. One hand drifted up and shuffled through his hair, flipping it back into his normal spikes. He coughed twice to clear his throat and stood up, looking to one side to see his clone standing there with a bored expression on its face.
"Oi, has anything happened?" The man's voice was a croak, rusty from disuse. The copy shook its head then dispelled, filling the silver haired man's mind with an uninterrupted chain of memories, all of them involving watching the man as he slept. He shook his head to clear it, then rolled his shoulders, ignoring the cracks that came from that action. He slid a chakra coated thumb across a seal on his right forearm, and grabbed the change of clothes that fell from it.
After washing in the stream that flowed through a portion of the enclosure and getting dressed, Ronnel finally felt more human. He grumbled - his hair, being wet, was hanging down around his face, nothing like he preferred it, but until it dried there wasn't much he could do. The Sannin glanced up at the sky and nodded - Aki should be in her office right about now. He held his hands together in a basic seal and vanished into a swirl of wind.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:28 am
The kid was placed on the stone bed, medical salve coating his wounds as the clone strode about the tiny house. When the boy's injuries were patched up, the clone pulled a chair out and sat in it, resting its elbows on its knees, interlocking its fingers, and resting its chin on its fingers as it waited for him to wake up. The effect from the pressure points that the clone had jabbed would pull him from unconsciousness any minute now.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:37 am
Shikazumi jumped up screaming."Father!Father!"As he remebered that his father died he layed back down not caring where he was."I failed you father,please forgive me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 am
"He was your father. Of course he would." The clone had watched this with mild curiosity. "But tell me brat, what was it that you aimed for? What star filled your sky?"  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:51 am
Shikazumi raised his right arm over his eyes as tears could be seen running down his cheeks."You didn't know my father.Some call him a monster,others a hero,but to me he was my reason for existance.All I ever did growing up was train to please him.He always told me to seek out power and that one day I would reach his level and when that day came he would respect me as a shinobi." Shikazumi slowly turned away from Ronnel facing the wall as a feeling of emptiness filled his body.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 am
"Who was he?" Three simple words, but they might be enough to get the child to talk.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:03 am
Shikazumi remained silent for a few minutes before clearing his throat to speak."He never told me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:16 am
"Well then, let me tell you who I am. I am Ronnel Yamanaka." The clone stood up and cracked its neck. "Medical Maestro, the highest ranking medic who is active in the nations. Summoner of the noble Wolf Pack, loyal and true allies. Refugee from the old Sunagakure, and Sannin of Kusagakure." His voice was becoming heavier as he spoke. "I am the man who is going to show you another path to power, if you wish to seek it. Will you step away from the shelter of your father's arms into the world, or will you continue to hide behind what he wanted, act as a pup not even ready for its first kill?"  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 am
Shikazumi still discouraged remained silent even after the question asked by Ronnel.He couldn't decide if he wanted to follow his fathers instruction or take another path to power.After five minutes of silence he wiped his face free of tears before taking a deep breath.The path you speak of,what awaits for me if I take it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:32 am
"Training. Pain is likely. If you choose to follow if fully, being a bit of an outsider within the village ranks. After all, I cannot fully train you in the techniques of the Grass village, only in the Sunaton that were ingrained into my very soul. You do not walk the path of the medic so I cannot train you in those arts. Here brat, channel chakra into this." The clone pulled a slip of paper from one pocket and placing it in front of the boy's face.
"It will take a while, but this path will bring you to power, if only you have the strength to remain on it. If you can't do that, tell me now."  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:39 am
Shikazumi accepted the chakra paper with no problem as he funneled his chakra into it.The paper quickly turned soggy before it fell to the ground wet. "My element is Suiton.You should of just asked me instead of usuing the paper."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:43 am
"Few are the kids who know their element so early brat. And you didn't answer me. Can you fix your loyalty to a single person from this village?" The clone lifted one hand to the paper, and a dry, arid wind blew across it, robbing the paper of the moisture that had been imbued into it.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 am
Shikazumi slowly nodded."If you guide me along the path to power my loyalty will lie with you. It will not stray from that path until I see the path to be unsuccessfull."  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff