This is the place to Chat,Roleplay,Play Games, And just have fun 

Tags: gold, lottery, friends, movie, girls 

Reply Discussion Forum
(...~*Bully This, Bully That*~...)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be honest, how many of you have ever commented on how someone looked in a negative way?
  Me
  Not me
View Results

owba

Tipsy Regular

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:36 pm
"She's ugly." "She's fat." "She SO should NOT be wearing that bikini! She looks horrible!" "She's a b***h. Don't talk to her." "She has horrible acne."

Those are some of many, many comments people are saying to other people everywhere. And I have one thing to say about it.

Seriously? Those comments are the reason why us girls starve ourselves, cut ourselves, and even commit suicide.

People who say nasty, mean stuff are sick. Just because someones face might not be the clearest, or someones waist isn't pencil thin, doesn't mean they aren't pretty. They are beautiful. Everyone's beautiful. Even all of the jerks who go around pointing out everyone's flaws. Everyone has feelings you know. You don't know what anyone's been through.

So if you are planning to confront that girl about the way she looks or that guy the way he acts, keep in mind there might be a reason, and your pushing them closer and closer to their breaking point.

Think.

~ Emily

(PS: I'm here to help anyone and i'm here if you just want to talk. You're not alone.)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:18 pm
i agree. Our lives would be so much less stressful, and more relaxing if we just acted carefree for once. It would feel so nice if people actually treated you based on how you acted. Many teens and other people feel insecure and embarresed becuase of other people's quick judgements. People even judge you based on the clothes ur wearing- and wether it is hollister or not. We deserve to be judged equally =, and not selectively

I also think that some people are even too hard on themselves. Some girls are like " I;m so ugly. ughh". They should give themselves more credit, but not go over board and become snobs  

Darkswiftmist

owba

Tipsy Regular

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:31 pm
Exactly. I hate it when people are like that. I even have a friend who is never called ugly or fat. In fact, I even try to tell her she's looks beautiful everyday, but she still thinks she's fat. And she insults people by their clothes or their makeup. It makes me mad, but I normally don't say anything because she doesn't like it when you disagree with her.

And I also hate it because i'm self concious too, because i've been called a fatty twice. I know it sounds small, but with all those really skinny, pretty people with clear faces and pretty hair out there, it's hard to compare yourself to them and feel truly beautiful

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:18 pm
UBER AGREE.

I Hate It When Girls Who Are Really Pretty Call Themselves Ugly or Fat. One Girl I Know Calls Herself Obese, But She's Like A Stick! It's Really Just A Way For Them To Get Compliments From There Friends and s**t. It's Kind Of An Insult To People Who Are A Bit Tubby, Because Then If Those Stick Girls Are 'Fat' Then They Would Think Their Even More Fatter Than They Really Are. It's Like Those Stick Girls Are Actually Bullying Without Knowledge Of It.

People Who Bully Are Just Insecure About Themselves, or Their Just Full Of Themselves. There's This Kid Two Grades Below Me, and One Day He Came Up Behind Me and Said, "Hey Dude... Oh Sorry." [I Have Short Hair] But He Was Joking, He Knew I Was A Girl, It Was Pretty Obvious By Just Looking At Me. He's Just Horrible Though, I Don't Think He Has An Actually Excuse For Bullying. Then Other People Who Bully For 'Fun' Are Just Plain Horrible As Well. Going Up To People Are Calling Them Names For The Heck Of It, Why? In P.E This Guy Started Talking To My Friend [She's Chinese] Saying Stuff Like "Do You Talk Like This?" In A Weird Accent. I Felt Bad For Her Cause He Kept Going On and She Was Just Trying To Keep A Straight Face The Whole Time.

I Admit I Do Sometimes Critizise People, But It's Only When Their Outfit Is Completely Out Of Wack or They Have Raccon Eyes and Orange Faces.

Thank You For Posting This Topic, Now I Have Something To Write About For My School Project biggrin

Fee blanche

Shy Bibliophile

x_TumblingStars_x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:33 pm
What hurts the most is the part where you (try to) convince yourself that it isn't true, but if you do think it's true it's hard to understand where people are coming from, and why they would say something that is obviously false or not. I'm not the accuser. I am sadly the accused. You can't hope for something impossible like no freckles or better vision. I used to have glasses and I switched to contacts and I added make up but I'm still working on the bigger (literally) things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 pm
Fee blanche
UBER AGREE.

I Hate It When Girls Who Are Really Pretty Call Themselves Ugly or Fat. One Girl I Know Calls Herself Obese, But She's Like A Stick! It's Really Just A Way For Them To Get Compliments From There Friends and s**t. It's Kind Of An Insult To People Who Are A Bit Tubby, Because Then If Those Stick Girls Are 'Fat' Then They Would Think Their Even More Fatter Than They Really Are. It's Like Those Stick Girls Are Actually Bullying Without Knowledge Of It.

People Who Bully Are Just Insecure About Themselves, or Their Just Full Of Themselves. There's This Kid Two Grades Below Me, and One Day He Came Up Behind Me and Said, "Hey Dude... Oh Sorry." [I Have Short Hair] But He Was Joking, He Knew I Was A Girl, It Was Pretty Obvious By Just Looking At Me. He's Just Horrible Though, I Don't Think He Has An Actually Excuse For Bullying. Then Other People Who Bully For 'Fun' Are Just Plain Horrible As Well. Going Up To People Are Calling Them Names For The Heck Of It, Why? In P.E This Guy Started Talking To My Friend [She's Chinese] Saying Stuff Like "Do You Talk Like This?" In A Weird Accent. I Felt Bad For Her Cause He Kept Going On and She Was Just Trying To Keep A Straight Face The Whole Time.

I Admit I Do Sometimes Critizise People, But It's Only When Their Outfit Is Completely Out Of Wack or They Have Raccon Eyes and Orange Faces.

Thank You For Posting This Topic, Now I Have Something To Write About For My School Project biggrin

Yeah. And that fact that it makes girls take drastic measures is sad. Like, even though my friend has NEVER been called fat (as far as I've heard) I believe she's on the road to anorexia. She skips meal and exercises ALOT. I think she looks fine. In fact I think she looks beautiful the way she is, but she won't listen to me when I tell her to eat something.

And i'm not going to lie, i've been skipping meals too, but only because I was a little overweight and I was eating too much. ;^^ And trying to "eat healthier" has gotten me nowhere. My parents never supported it, so I just stopped eating so much.

And also your welcome xP.

owba

Tipsy Regular

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

owba

Tipsy Regular

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:15 pm
Hollybeary_we
What hurts the most is the part where you (try to) convince yourself that it isn't true, but if you do think it's true it's hard to understand where people are coming from, and why they would say something that is obviously false or not. I'm not the accuser. I am sadly the accused. You can't hope for something impossible like no freckles or better vision. I used to have glasses and I switched to contacts and I added make up but I'm still working on the bigger (literally) things.

I'm sorry to hear about the bullying. ): If you need motivation, just think that they may be working for you someday. (:

I wouldn't know what it feels like to really be bullied like that, because no one really notices me, (Not a bad thing I like it that way xP) but I have been called fat and it does hurt. Especially when your PMS'ing.... ;^^

And I don't know you (at all lol) but I bet you're beautiful, and shouldn't try to change yourself to make others happy. Do what you think would benefit you, not all the assholes that make fun of you. (:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:05 pm
iLuvJustJimmy
Exactly. I hate it when people are like that. I even have a friend who is never called ugly or fat. In fact, I even try to tell her she's looks beautiful everyday, but she still thinks she's fat. And she insults people by their clothes or their makeup. It makes me mad, but I normally don't say anything because she doesn't like it when you disagree with her.

And I also hate it because i'm self concious too, because i've been called a fatty twice. I know it sounds small, but with all those really skinny, pretty people with clear faces and pretty hair out there, it's hard to compare yourself to them and feel truly beautiful

i think true beauty should be someone's personality and how they act around others. I mean u obviousely don't want to let yourself go-- take care of your self in a healthy way.  

Darkswiftmist

Crispy Thanatoast

Magnetic Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:08 pm
Everyone's beautiful in they're own way. Why should you make them not feel like they are? Every time you try to say something mean like that, just think of how you feel when someone says that to you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:16 am
Seyanna
Everyone's beautiful in they're own way. Why should you make them not feel like they are? Every time you try to say something mean like that, just think of how you feel when someone says that to you.

Yeah. I wish other people saw it like that. Then maybe the world would be a little better.

owba

Tipsy Regular

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

owba

Tipsy Regular

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:17 am
Darkswiftmist
iLuvJustJimmy

i think true beauty should be someone's personality and how they act around others. I mean u obviousely don't want to let yourself go-- take care of your self in a healthy way.

True...

Discussion Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff