Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Sleepy Gryphon Harem [GIMME SOME ENEMIES] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

Also known as Renaissance's plot thread! 8D

Yes, I am jumping on the bandwagon here and making one of these

Contact me either through posting here, PM's, AIM (kuromizuki) or MSN (kuromizuki@hotmail.com).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

RENAISSANCE THE GRYPHON

Ren is:

• lazy
  • sleepy
  • sarcastic
  • a vegetarian and closet gardener
  • talks too much (like way too much)
  • easily amused
  • easily irritated, especially by his pets
  • relaxed, calm, and collected (most of the time)
  • a very "go with the flow" kinda person who likes a good time.
  • a money grubber. Give him the goods, and he'll do stuff for you.
  • likes booze

Ren quite possibly might be the laziest person you'll ever meet. Ask him to do something? He doesn't feel like it. Tell him to pick that piece of paper up? He'll just yawn. He sleeps like it's going out of style, and when he's in class, you can bet his head will be face down on that desk. HE LOVES NAPS and has snuggle piles with his three best friends, LW, Alessa, and Gabrian. <3

Laid back, relaxed, smirky, and fun, Ren is someone who loves people. He is extremely easygoing, and his three best friends (as well as pretty much everyone else as well) have free reign of his room. If he doesn't wake up with LW, Alessa, or Gabrian in his room, he'd think something was wrong. They come and go freely, and Ren does the same with LW's room. All four are extremely close (though Ren and Gabrian would deny this).

Also, he's only at Amityville High because his parents bribed him into going. O vO

Ren's Fear: When he wants it to, Ren's voice has a special tone to it that can send even the most active, awake person into the throes of sleep. Another tone of his voice can cause them to start hallucinating and having delusions. However, the tones only last for a certain amount of time, depending on how energetic Ren is, and how energetic his opponent is. A more active person will awaken faster than a sleepy person.

Natural Abilities: As a Gryphon, Ren can shapeshift into his real form - a creature with the head of an eagle, and the body of a lion. He has wings, obviously, but he can't really fly, per say. More like glide. His hands also extend to become bird-like talons when he wants them to.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm
PLOT IDEAS

• Best friend(s): Ren needs people close to him! He's already got a friendly thing goin' on with Vaith, but he needs other people to chill with. C: Besties with LW, Gabrian, and Alessa. heart
  • Pranksters to help him do stuff
  • Naptime buddies
  • People that bribe him to do stuff
  • People to fight because I looove writing fight scenes and beating up my characters
  • Possible flings/romances? Ren doesn't gender discriminate, so either gender works. He's pretty chill about dating casually, so if you want to offer someone feel free too~
  • Other ideas? SUGGEST SOME. 8D I love to RP, and I love seeing what others come up with. <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 pm
I NOW DECLARE THIS OPEN

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:36 pm
LW would like to volunteer to be part of this harem! .....and needs a BFF/ partner in crime as well <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 am
Hell yes Ren likes men. I like that. But his a** is Natalia's (and LW's if she chooses ;]) for the grabbing forevers. DO YOU HEAR ME?!

Also she wants to participate in the Harem of love. Friendship. Whatever he wants. XD

Shia bean

Prophet

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:17 am
Nap time buddy like woah?

The sleepy laze abouts all need to stick together!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:06 pm
@Kyri - REN APPROVES OF LW. He thinks she is awesome, plus he needs someone to goof off with. <:

@Shia - Yeah he's cool with either gender; very laid-back, relaxed, take it as it is sort. C:

And he says he's good if his a** is Natalia's.

I can see them being potential best friends with benefits. |D;;

@Bee - Yessss Ren is always up for naps! 8D

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:21 pm
LW HEARTS REN. She loves that hidden spark he has and thinks he will make an epic partner in crime ;]

(She also thinks she and Natalia should each claim a butt cheek and be done with the confusion of who can grab his a**)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:26 pm
REN HEARTS LW TOO. <3

Also he says what. Does he need to have a talk with you two. : |

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Carry would love to bribe Ren sometime. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:46 pm
Carry should totes bribe Ren. B)
HE LOVES THAT MOOLAH OH YES

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm
Kuro-Mizuki
Carry should totes bribe Ren. B)
HE LOVES THAT MOOLAH OH YES

I have not figured out what she would bribe him FOR, except maybe as a "minion on standby" but I'll let you know if/when I think of something. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:00 pm
Haha, sounds good! C:  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 pm
i think tsetsiliya would be interested in meeting ren! if only to be annoyed by his slacker ways or to possibly find a gardening buddy (or some combination of the two). XD  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff