Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
The Mew List

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myu Lemon
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:21 pm
The list is where we will post which account represents which character, be it canon, or fan mew.

I will be adding Active Accounts, Even if the member is not part of the guild, to help keep track of names, and stop, "Mew Wars" But I will put them in Italic. I go of of Activeness of the account.

(note this is for Character accounts only, if you are trying to claim someone you can only do so if you have a account made for the character.

You do not have to change you're main account, you can always make a a new account to represent the character, just make sure the name has something to do about the character and that you dress similar to them, and act Like them at times.
Also do not abandon the account, if you plan on doing so, please post here so we can remove your name.)

This list is not complete, mostly with Minor Characters that show up in the Anime, they are also needed for accounts~

Mew Mews;

Momomiya Ichigo-
Aizawa Minto-
Midorikawa Retasu-
Fon Purin-
Fujiwara Zakuro-
Shirayuki Berii-
Akai Ringo-

Supporting Characters;

Aoyama Masaya-
Blue Knight-
Ryou Shirogane-
Keiichiro Akasaka-
Tasuku Meguro-

Aliens;

Kisshu-
Pai-
Taruto-
Deep Blue-

Saint Rose Crusaders;
Duke
Yuuzen Aizuki/ Royal Highness
Utamaro/Happy Child
Blue Bayou
Otome Sakuragasumi/Sweet Juliet

Fan Mews;

Mew Lemon-Myu Lemon
Mew Green Apple-Mew Green Apple

Even Though the names are taken, We will not shun those with the same 'mew name' as Others, AS LONG AS all info is original, and you did not rip off any mew.

If you need help making an original Mew Mew you can always ask the guild for help~

Me and Others will Help you create a mew you can feel proud of, and will also help keep this community calm, and free of thieves.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:33 am
sorry if I'm not allowed to post here but I have a pretty good berry over here  

tmm_berry

Bvkakke

Shy Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:56 pm
nudiest mew of them all v.v  
Café Mew Mew

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items