Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Imbalance! (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nforgy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:36 pm
Please read my RP's rules here! Here is the skeleton for your profile!

[b]Gaian[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Tribe[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Height[/b]:
[b]Weight[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]: [Just list them off!]
[b]Strengths[/b]: [3, no more!]
[b]Weaknesses[/b]: [3-5, no more!]
[b]Job[/b]: [If elected tribe leader, this will change!]
[b]Crest[/b]: [Name & picture please!]
[b]Stead[/b]:
[b]Weapons[/b]: [Two weapons, no more!]
[b]Biography[/b]: [Story about childhood, 3-5 lines!]
[b]Element[/b]: [Do you have your Element's powers or not?]
[b]Other[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]: [Anime only!]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:41 pm
Rules must be used, I am sorry! I hate them too! Profile Skeletons can be found here!

1. You must follow all Gaia ToS and my rules! That includes reading all of my rules!

2. There will be no killing until I say so! You may create a second profile* if your first gets killed!

3. No cybering, none at all! Kissing, and some** cursing is allowed. Please not the astericks, as I will describe more at the bottom of the rules.

4. PM me all profiles! Put a llama in the PM, and title it, "Imbalanced". All accepted profiles will be posted here!

5. I want absolutely no god-modding! As I said before, killing will be initiated when I say so.

6. The tribe ruler issues missions and commands to tribesman. The tribe ruler must be obeyed, or he will have priviledge of killing you.

7. Any out-of-character chat can be used in this roleplay! Please, use brackets or paranthesis for OOC chat! Thank you!

8. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT use *,(,or [ for "actions"!! I can not stress this any more than I already am! Please, do not do this! Also, use what some people call "talking" marks to make your character speak! Most people call them "quotations".

9. If you ever need a leave of absence, please PM me how long you think it will be! Also, please tell me why you may be leaving. If it is personal, just say so, I don't want any upset feelings.

10. I may add any rules*** I want, when I want! So, please, not what rules are currently here, and what they are!

* - Any player who I decide to kill off, or disobeys the tribe leader and is killed, will have to ask me to make a second character! I will most likely say yes!

** - The only words I will accept in this roleplay are the occasional, damn and s**t. Please, do not use any other curse words. Thank you.

*** - Those one things you're supposed to follow, but most likely do not.  

Nforgy

Nforgy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:05 pm
Gaian: Nforgy
Name: Vortek Kreene
Tribe: Earth
Height: 5 '3
Weight: 107 lbs.
Personality: Shy, silent, genius, tough
Strengths: Intellect, agile, tactical
Weaknesses: Lazy, defiant, and aggressive
Job: Metalsmith & Medic
Crest: Kreene Krest
User Image
Stead: User Image
Weapons: Shortsword
Biography: Vortek was always one of the odd children in the Earth village. His parents were of Fire and Water decent. Nobody really understands why the Earth dragon claimed him, but he works out pretty well. His parents left for their home tribes, and left Vortek to fend for himself. He is now the head Metalsmith and the head Medic for the whole town! He now lives in a small bungalow on the outskirts of the village.
Element: Yes
Other: He may be young, but he's the head Blacksmith and Medic.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 pm
Gaian: Dantes_river
Name: Medae
Tribe: Fire
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Personality:
~tough
~blunt
~stubborn
Strengths: knives, explosives, & traps
Weaknesses: sugar of any kind, wind, short temper, impatience & big dogs
Job: Chef
Crest: Burning Phoenix
Phoenix
Stead: User Image
Weapons: Piano wire and knives
Biography: He lived with his parents until he was six only to move in with his uncle who didn't really pay him any attention. He slowly became more violent and rebellious towards adults for usually ignoring him. He may seem like the hateful type of person but underneath it all he's very timid and can have a kind heart.
Element: No
Other: He has a mega sweet tooth.
Appearance:
User Image  

Nforgy

Nforgy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:46 pm
Gaian:Call Me Tifa
Name: Isabelle Rei Reyes
Tribe: Water
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115
Personality:Shy, very mature, doesn't like to talk about guys
Strengths:Water, Making plans, blocking
Weaknesses: Fire, boys(after awhile this changes), Full force attacks
Job: Main Fighter
Crest: Water Aqua
User Image
Stead:Water Snake
Weapons: gloves, she is a fist fighter, and sword when needed.
Biography: Isabelle has been one of the top fighters for 10 years, since she was seven. Her mother had died at birth, and her father was barly around. She gets very nervous around guys, unless they get to know her. Even though her girly apperence says she weak, shes quiet the opposite.
Element: Yes, Water abilities
Other: --
Appearance:User Image  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas