View Results

That Girl With A Dream

Dapper Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:12 pm
I am having trouble...with a boy...Usually I am shy to ask for advice but this is wrecking my mind. My friend Shane* and I have known each other for several years now and I really like him, and he's shown several hints of showing he likes me. He's really sweet and funny and not a jerk like most of my guy friends. I am terrified to ask him out and my friends keep saying I should. I don't know what to do, honestly. I've never liked a guy like I've liked him before. It's wrecking my mind every night! Help please!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:33 pm
i would ask him out and if he says no i would just forget it and move on but i cant tell u what to do but i wish u the best of luck biggrin  

coach AUTEM

Coral Andrews

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 pm
I agree with coach (xD). You should ask him out, and if he says no, then move on. Its the only way you'll know if he likes you. Good luck smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:33 pm
I'm afraid I can't give you a yes or no answer to this; that choice should be made by you alone. But, here's what I can tell you.

You and this boy are good friends, right? So, yes, there is a very good chance that you're not the only one who's developed feelings. This could very well be your chance to move a step up in your relationship with him, to become closer. Unfortunately, I don't know either of you, so I can't be sure of this. Ask yourself: If I go out with him, and something were to happen and we break up, would we still be friends?

I've been in this situation. I've got a good guy friend, and I know he 'likes' me. But, he's just to good of a friend to me, I couldn't go out with him and risk our friendship. You have to weigh the costs of this. If something bad were to happen, would it kill your friendship, or our you guys close enough to get over it? And even if you are, would you ever be the same with each other again? And then there's the possiblility that you could be wrong. If you ask him out, it could scare him a bit, and make things a little awkward. If you do decide to ask him, make sure you tell him his answer should be honest, and that no matter what, you still want to be his friend, and that you're willing to move on from this. Just because he doesn't feel the same doesn't mean you should let it ruin your friendship.

Just remember the line you're walking here, and be sure to weigh yoiur options. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck. ^_^

Your's Truly,
-Reku1495  

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Crispy Thanatoast

Magnetic Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:48 pm
I say just risk it and ask him out. Who knows what will happen?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:38 pm
Thank you all so much for the advice! biggrin I followed it and he didn't like me but that's ok smile  

That Girl With A Dream

Dapper Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LovleyDezzy_10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:36 pm
You never know till you ask so go for ur true ove you may naver find anyone like him ad it is probably your only chance  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games