Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
I'm looking for arts! ^w^ *closed for now*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:05 pm
*Yes, I have this same thing posted in the forums, but figured it would be good to ask here too*

Okay, basically, I'm looking for 2 types of art that I need~ I'll pay 50k 80k for EACH type. I would like 1 chibi style art of my avi, fully colored.
Something LIKE this: User Image
*A playful facial expression would be lovely as well~ ^.^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other style art I would like would be this style:User Image
*I don't know whatever the art term for it is*
That was just an example of how I'd like it to be done. It would be appreciated of the 2nd piece of art was done in this GENERAL pose: User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what am I gonna do with this art? Use it for roleplaying of course! : D Well, the chibi would just be cool to have xD So that was just a want. Haha~ Oh, and since I know it seems like I'm demanding a lot of each picture, instead of paying 50k, I will be paying 80k or higher.

I would recommend pming me a sample of your art before you draw my avi or just post it here. If you draw my avi and send it to me, though it doesn't match what I asked for, I will not use it or pay for it, that is why I would recommend pming me a sample!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arts I have received:
Chibi- being worked on
Roleplay Art- being worked on

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:24 am
Bump  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:33 am
Ok So the second style u have up is more anime in style. I will show you a few full bodied pieces I have done before. I would probably photoshop her if I did do her. SO I will show you my photoshop work.

Succubus girl

Thief

The Thief one is the newest one ^^ I don't usually do bgs and that one took me a while but if u want one I can do one or I can do a generic one like this picture here

pink fairy

Its all up to you... I haven't really done chibi's much before so I think I will leave that to someone else... I mean I can try if u like sweatdrop

Other than that I just need to know what you want the girl to look like lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:43 pm
Excellent~
Well, I have sent a trade to someone and she's drawing a chibi for me, so that just leaves the other style art left~ *I didn't get the chance to update this the post yet xD* Basically, I'll give you 100k if you can draw a colored anime style art picture of my avatar :3 Full body, or just from the waist up is fine. *Though it has to have her tail in the art somewhere* If you could do her in the same style as the Thief picture, that would be awesome! I won't press you for it to be done, so take your time in it ^.^ Want me to start the trade now? I'll accept the trade over to you when the art itself is done : P  

Fluffy Tobi

7,700 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items