Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Gabrian & Morton Plot Thread! (OPEN! Come play with me!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 am
A monstrous Plot Thread
For Morton and Gabrian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well. I was going to resurrect my old Morton plot thread for this, but I noticed that er, I didn't... reserve enough posts to actually make it useful for this sort of thing. So thus, I created this instead.

Come RP and Plot with me, yes? :>

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:50 am

Journal: Here

Short Blurb: Morton is extremely laid back and easy going. Very few things rile him up; one of which is... most Reapers, actually, since he deathly scared of their magic. It's not terribly hard to convince him that you mean him no harm though, and once you do, he'd be perfectly content to flop his head on your shoulder and pretty much beg you scratch his head (which he loves). He has very little personal space, and often time breaches others' space without realizing he might be a nuisance. He's also almost entirely shameless (which might have a lot to do with the fact he's skeletal) and has no clue why others seem to get so worked up over it. Prone to perching on high up places, and... prone to being extremely overprotective of what he deems is his; from his friends, to his room to, quite possibly, that ledge or boulder over there. Yes! That boulder is his. He wrote his name on it, Jack-damnit!

Other Things to Know: Able to fly, despite how useless his wings might look! Has a Feral form (ref 2), which is large enough to ride. He also has a sort of... in-between feral and humanoid form, that looks almost anthro in nature, which he favors in fights. Can be pretty much lulled to sleep with head scratches and adores any sort of physical contact, seeing as how he has no skin and he can feel very 'little'. He treasures any sort of contact due to it.

What I'm Looking for:
- He's a troublemaker, so friends/people he can get into trouble with! He's not a leader though, and is more inclined to follow plans than come up with them. Not to say he's not bright, just that, well, he'd probably favor napping on a bolder over thinking up a plan.
- Rivals would be awesome too!
- Flirting or dating? Morton will not discriminate gender, or type. He's up for innocent, happy, no ties encounters or slightly more serious ones. He's got a crush on someone but he's not really acting on it for now, seeing as how he's perfectly comfortable with being friends with her. It might take some coaxing for him to take anything 'seriously' but he's capable of it. Any flirting or dating would not be the definitive though, so I'm open to anything you want for now, from awkward to catastrophe to whatever.

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 am

Journal: Here

Short Blurb: Gabrian is a Nix demon; a lot of his defining features revolve around that fact. Or... they would, if he were able to loosen up some, anyhow. You see, Gabrian has difficulty accepting the fact that he's just as much attracted to elegant, refined things, as he is to extremely cute, sugary sweet things, both in the metaphorical and not-so-metaphorical sense. Unfortunately for him, despite the fact he wishes to hide this little fact from, well, everyone, really, he's doing a rather poor job at it. Mostly because he's social by nature and can't help but mingle with others, even when he's trying desperately to be a lone wolf out of fear others will catch onto his weaknesses. Not much of a fighter at all. Enjoys music, food (almost any food, but he has a sweet tooth, much to his annoyance) and water. Elegant and refined, but can (and might sometimes) be a jerk. Albeit politely (he usually tries to be nice to ghouls, though might slip into gentle teasing). Is not fussed by different classes - is bound to treat an undead the same way he would a demon.

Other Things to Know: As a Nix, he is attracted to water, and feels ansty when he's away from it for too long (how long is anyone's guess - he usually doesn't go more than a few days without swimming if he can help it). Has a secundary form, which is roughly python sized, and he usually sleeps in this form in a rather large fish tank in his room. He shares it with his two Floresce minipets. He loves minipets, specially cute ones. Can be bribed with food.

What I'm Looking for:
- Minipet orientated rp?
- Friends (or frenemies/rivals)! Particularly a male one? Can also be female, actually, but male would be better I think.
- I'm also looking for romantic relationships with him. These can be somewhat lasting, or short, or a catastrophe or epic proportions. It can be a single date, or a more lasting relationship. I'm looking for several; they won't be the definitive one, but I want to have fun with this! So I'm looking for anything you want to toss my way. Must be female (or... if asexual, roffle, at least sort of female XD, roffle), though I'm not against awkward male on male too? IDK poke me! I'm pretty open.
- I am sure I'll figure more shizz to add soon.

To do list:

- Matisha bitching rp
- LW wolf snuggles rp
- Yaya crush plot?
- Ren and Gabe are manly friends 8|
- Sin Unmentionables rp
- Alessa dare/reindeer rp

Classes:

- Culture and Etiquette
- Forms and Faces
- Curses, Hexes and Spells
- Career Counseling
- Creature Feature 101

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:53 am
Extra  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:34 pm
And open!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:46 pm
Oh I so would toss Yaya at Gabe for romance if she wasn't so smitten with Sharra.

Though... If you were up to it/think it might be fun. Gabe could always develop a bit of a crush or Yaya that could lead into fun drama that could end with them being good friends?

/idea tossing./  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:50 pm
LW would like to adopt Morton into her slowly growing collection of troublemakers. She needs more of them!

She also promises Gabe that she will sit and snuggle in her furry form so he can indulge his "OMG CUTE" attentions on her.

I can also offer up my little deviant for flings or love interests should she attract one of your boys at all ;]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:52 pm
Livi would like to hang out with Gabrian more so maybe they can become friends? Livi seems to know only girls right now so meeting guys would be awesome in his book XD  

Rii_Hon

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:04 pm
Oh geez guys ;_; I wasn't expecting offers so soon!

@Bee - I'm fine with this! We can try it out? XD I dunno if he'll crush/fall for her but we can certainly do something? IDK a date? Or .... he might be willing to ask her out even if it's not a date and then have them become friends? :> I'm open! Awkward is good anyhow >> so if he does crush on her that'd be cute.

@Kyr - Morton will be happy to join >A> I love this. Also, that snuggle rp. It must happen. ASAP.

As far as the fling, well, Morton would probably be more into this idea willingly. Very willingly. Don't they both have feral and were forms to boot?

@Eyu - PLEASE. YES. ;_; Livi would be a perfect friend for Gabe. I think all his er, sorta almost friends are female. And they're in the same club too. I would love someone he could confide in later. They also both have snake forms, which amuses me a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:07 pm
Hurray for having a plan! I look forward to this, yes I do. xD  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:13 pm
Omg we can start the snuggle RP whenever you want to <33

And yes, both Morton and LW have a feral/were form and she will totally adopt him into her group of troublemakers. If you want to play around with the fling idea, that is fine by me! It could be a fling that turns into a good friendship.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:16 pm
@Bee - we can set something up, possibly related to the miseree club or something? IDK seems like the perfect excuse to get them to work together on something or other?

@Kyr - I'm open for rp now! I'm in bed... watching my brother play ps3 XD so yeah why not? Wanna start it?

As far as Morton goes, I like that XD it can be a fling and turn to friendship!  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:24 pm
Lmao, sure! I can get something started for it ;D And the Morton/LW fling > friendship sounds great! Tehehe <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:36 pm
/SHOVES REN IN/

Gabrian should give Ren love advice or something

I mean. Gabe and Ren should like. Talk. Yeah.
I kinda want to see if being frenemies would work because I want an excuse to write fight scenes becaues it'd be fun. C:

IDK LOL

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:41 pm
That or maybe the swim team, if Gabe was going to join that.
OR just running into each other at the pool, since they both love water and such.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff