Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
quest/support Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inari's beads
  w00t!!!11!1!1!!!!2!!1!
View Results

Carrot57

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:45 pm
currently i am desperately trying to get me some inari's beads but the going is slow and im prone to blowing my earnings on the marketplace... so if anyone can help with a donation or help me stay on track and away from the impulse buys i would definitely return the favor in the future smile with interest biggrin and cookies >.> yeah toss some cookies in there too for people who help out biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 pm
oh and i currently have 1.5k, maybe more after this post goes through  

Carrot57

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm
Good luck with your quest. You say you're on your phone a majority of the time cause. of the lack of computer so I would suggest hardcore playing booty grab when you are on a computer. kind of a pain to try to make gold on a phone (I'm on my phone atm) soes you might wanna try to make a quest thread in one of the forums, and explain your situation. Another good way is to partake in the many contests we have ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:08 pm
yeah i just now realized theres a quest forum here lol sorry for putting this here. and my cousin is very very stingy with her laptop -.-  

Carrot57

Carrot57

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:15 pm
whoa o.o i was just about to post this here in the quest subforum and here it is. i think... i think ive developed psychic powers which carry out my will behind my back!! bwahahahaaaa the world shall be mine!!!!! but first i want a sammich... so does it float to me or just appear on my lap? we shall see...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:32 pm
ninja  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:13 pm
I smell mod powers xp

you should totally get a quest bar... tektek can help joo with dat... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:16 pm
You can find the quest bar here!  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:39 pm
Ah, yes, those beads. I needed them for my Halloween cosplay of Maya. They were something of a pain in the a** to get because I couldn't use any of the Gold I had on Goldie because of the Trading Pass incident. But fortunately everything worked out in the end.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:33 pm
another thing i gotta wait for the comp for :/ i should like hire someone to go on my pro and do these things for me lol  

Carrot57

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:59 pm
I'd offer, but they tell you nevar to give out your password to anyone. Cause then hacking ensues. Well not that I'd hack -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:57 am
im familiar with how absessive they are about that and actually one of my rich friends fell for the "your account has a problem gimme your password lulz" trick and they sold all his stuff and absconded with their ill gotten gold. and actually id be fine with that but i wouldnt want a random gaia mod to look in your pms see me sending you my stuff and drop the banhammer on you  

Carrot57

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:32 am
banhammers and emo sticks...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:42 pm
Carrot57
im familiar with how absessive they are about that and actually one of my rich friends fell for the "your account has a problem gimme your password lulz" trick and they sold all his stuff and absconded with their ill gotten gold. and actually id be fine with that but i wouldnt want a random gaia mod to look in your pms see me sending you my stuff and drop the banhammer on you

How can anyone fall for those things? sweatdrop  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:50 pm
i have no idea  
Contests & Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash