Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got one.
  Finally.
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:14 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:07 pm
mad I'm like, the only person I know that has a 360 and ps3 and actually plays regularly.  

Iakun

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:49 am
That's sad o_O

But I play my ps3 quite frequently.
(though I may use my ps2 more now that I can get save files to and from my computer without having to go through that annoying "PSV" format)

And purple has an XBOX, just not the 360 version.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:51 pm
I play my ps3 all the time! But yeah, I don't have a 360. Yet. That's the next thing I'm saving up for. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:39 pm
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my Wii. heart We have a PS2 & PS3, I never play either. None of the games really are my style. The games on the Wii are much more ... "me" xD!

[ r.i.n.i.o.a ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:01 pm
*gaaaaaaaaaaaaasp* omggggggg do you guys have your ps3's or 360's connected to the net? add meeeeeeeeeeeeee as a friend! xd  

Iakun

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:47 pm
Yay! Congrats Purple!!! I enjoy my Wii all the time love the games that come out for it. Oh here is another you might be into if you like puzzle games "Lost in Shadow" you might look into it I have yet to play it myself but I do have it. It's about a boy and his shadow is cut away from him and cast off a tower. As the shadow you have to climb the tower to reunite with your body, but getting up the tower is not easy since the lighting of the area depends on how the shadows will lay and there are shadows of traps and such that can hurt ya. So some puzzles rely on changing real world things like the lights so they effect the shadow world. *shrugs* I don't know if it's your cup of tea but I think you like puzzle games...right?

Hey I finally got a PS3...just not many games on it that I'm into at the moment however I do have "Folklore" and "Dragon Age: Origin" or whatever it's called and I like "Folklore" what little I've played of it. Sadly I can't connect to the net. sweatdrop Sorry bro.

You're getting a 360 Purple? What games are on it that you're interested in playing? I've only found...3 games on it I wanted though I can't remember the other one so we'll knock that down to only 2 games on it I'd want not enough for me to get one. sweatdrop I wanted Fable and Tales of Vesperia only cause that would be the only way I'd ever be able to play that particular Tales of game... *cries* I wanted to play that!!!

*sniffles* Okay I'm done now... *runs off*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 pm
Iakun: Sorry, we don't connect our game stations to the internet.
We even use our flash drives to update the PS3 firmware.

I'd hesitate getting the 360.
That whole "red ring of death" thing scares me away from it.
I've heard that the PS3 can get a "yellow light of death" but neither me nor purple have ever gotten one. (that's right, we have our own PS3's, despite living in the same house)  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

Iakun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:52 pm
The Wii is the most stable of the new gen consoles. Then comes the PS3 which, yes, can get the yellow light of death. Finally the 360. But the thing is, all the consoles are far more stable now in their newest models. If you get a 360 slim it'll be perfectly fine. Mine isn't even the slim and it's 3+ years old and going just fine. Of course the new consoles need to be handled differently though. Don't play for more than 3 hours straight and let your console cool down for at least 2 hours. Make sure there's 4 inches of free space around each console. Do not put them in cupboards or any other confined space and it's always better to let the console lay flat rather than standing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 pm
Unfortunately, I don't have the space to lay them all down. But so far, so good.

I want Fable 3 on the 360. There are some others, but I can't remember them right now. xp

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Caboosers

Desirable Lover

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:28 am
Iakun
mad I'm like, the only person I know that has a 360 and ps3 and actually plays regularly.

I play my Xbox frequently.
Although it's usually Rock Band. I got on a team recently XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 am
Let's see.
I always play my consoles flat, instead of standing.
They're always out in the open, no vents blocked, and I have 2 fans in my room to lower the temp. (at least one is on at all times and almost pointing right at the stool where I put the consoles when being played)

But I can play for hours straight (a whole day almost if I really get into it), AND I have one of the first models too. (one of the fat ones)
I refuse to get any slim models, because I think the creators are morons for not keeping the systems backwards compatable.

I am glad to hear that they've practically reversed the dead console problems though.
(now if they could only completely fix the issue)  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

Iakun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:27 pm
The lack of backwards compatibility was actually completely intentional, at least in the PS3. Game companies had already planned on re-releasing older games with HD optimized graphics cuz they know people will buy it anyway. (not me though, I have a ps2 slim to play my old games on)

Besides, playing ps1, 2, and 3 games all on your ps3 will burn the laser out in no time (blu-ray movies as well). Especially if you play all day long. (will burn out the drive of any console really, not just playstation)

Am I the only one that plays rpgs too?... Whenever I mention several rpg titles this generation, it's like no one has even touched them or knows of their existence... Moon won't even touch FF13 though I said it was worth a rental.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:49 pm
I like rpgs, but I tend to be picky about them. I don't like the ones that require endless hours of grinding just to survive the next boss fight and start grinding again. *glares at FF6* The last rpg that I played was Rogue Galaxy. I enjoyed it cuz I didn't have to level for 4 hours every day. I also liked DQ8. But the newest Final Fantasy I've played was X. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:20 am
Iakun: I would only accept non-backwards-compatable systems if EVERY GAME IN HISTORY were simply ported, and not changed in the slitest. (no "if's" "and's" or "but's" about it)

Some games you HAVE to play on the next console because the one that the game was made for isn't advanced enough. Like "Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness" and "Jak II"
Other games are too glitchy to play on the PS3.
Like "Final Fantasy IV" and "Vampire Hunter D"

I play RPG's like Final Fantasy (as many as I can get my hands on), Dragon Quest 8 (which purple has), and Rogue Galaxy (which is also purple's)

Yeah... FFX was cool because I don't remember having to level that much.
Purple did most of it (as she tends to do with RPG's) just exploring the landscape ^.^
I just wish I could've gotten the ultimate weapons from playing blitzball and dogging lightning in the thunder plains. (just couldn't do it) V_V  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff