Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
α ℓιттℓə φιəҫə σғ нəαѵəи Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:34 am
Profiles go here~!

RP  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:43 am
Method to Madness

User Image

Kris Famine Maverick
I'm the Singer
My friends call me Snow man, or Yuki-Hito
I'm a male
I'm eighteen years old
I was born on December 31st
I freaking love this song! Avenged Sevenfold - Scream

Not that you'd care but I'm, five foot ten inches tall
Also I weigh one hundred and twenty pounds

This is how I act

I'm a bit cold and heartless. It earned me the name Yuki-Hito, aka Snow Man. Everyone thinks its because I was born right at the end of December. I don't really care, I like how I am.

What do I like and what do I hate?
I love anything cold. Ice, water, snow, you name it. I like listening to loud music through headphones. I've always blasted music straight into my ears, my hearing has become so great that I can hear over anything. Instead of my ears actually dying. I do it at concerts too. I like being left alone a lot, I'm not much of a people person unless its the other band mates.

My life's story
I grew up in a rich family. We owned mansions, so many cars, had just about anything anyone would ever want. I wanted none of it though. I wanted to know what it was like to earn my wealth rather than having it all handed to me. So I left home at eighteen and recruited my best friends to make a band with me. We were Method to Madness since the idea was totally crazy. Before we knew it we were a big hit, then we suffered a big hit. I just wanna be human again. I don't want to live forever, I mean seeing everyone pass by is going to get boring after awhile.

InariShade

User Image

Allison Die Maverick
I'm the Bass
My friends call me Alice or Ali
I'm a woman
I'm Nineteen years old
I was born on June, 30
I freaking love this song!Diary of Jane

Not that you'd care but I'm, Five feet, one inch, and one fourth. tall
Also I weigh One hundred and twenty.

This is how I act

I'm not far from my cousin. I'm not mean , cold or distant, but I don't crave attention either. I'm pretty chilled out, laid back half the time (I can get serious and passionate). Usually with a lazy smile, and uncaring attitude. I don't deny a friend, but I don't really seek them either. I share the same anti-social attitude, but a bit more of an optimistic one with plenty of sarcasim to hurt ones feelings. Around my lover I'm more affectionate (Atleast in private), and take on a more shy area, yet playful sometimes. I refuse any PDA , except for holding a hand or hugging.

I can get into pretty much anything. Food, music, science, sports, reading, computers, to history. I take a well rounded intrest in many things though they have their con's. I love to read a good book (Mystery, Tradegy, Horror, or Drama). Shakespear is a good thing, in which I just like history because it's generally a large story with lots of blood. Food...who doesn't like it? But I don't like spicy food, not many vegitables, or cocunut. I don't even like icecream, it's a texture thing. I just take the liking in science because thats my second career option. I used to play soccer in highschool aswell, and played lots of street sports when I was a child, so I just like being active in that area. I'm not a liar...well I lie on a few things or keep secrets for obvious reasons, but not a liar to spread a rumor, or get my way. I don't like liars (Therefore I must hate myself) or fakers. I dislike ignorance also, thus I try to keep an open mind myself.

My life's story
I'm Kris's cousin if anyone hasn't guessed yet. Sadly my father didn't want to live in such wealth so we stuck with middle class and I grew up more of a normal teenager than Kris. But I remained his friend throughout school when other's would or wouldn't (I picked on him a bit sometimes, and hurt him once badly, but thats all in the past). And it was soon before my parents got divorced at fourteen, I lived with my mother and my visits' to Kris's house grew less. I continued through highschool, still seeing him their normally, and having a somewhat normal life until I graduated. After a semester of college, Kris called me up for a band thing. I decided I'd join him and went to all the practices, but it wasn't long until we became famous. Then we died. Then for our crime of killing many (Yeah right..) we are forced to live forever. The thing that cursed us haunts my nightmares. I didn't want it from the beggining, but I remained quiet and thought it can all go well possibly. Few parties here and their maybe, but I fell inlove with someone I got too close to (Though he doesn't know I'm inlove). Now our band is on a mission.

MindXHunter

User Image

Elene Rose
I'm the 1st Guitarist
My friends call me Gem or Rosey
I'm a girl
I'm seventeen years old
I was born on August 23rd
I freaking love this song! Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot

Not that you'd care but I'm, four feet tall
Also I weigh eighty five pounds

This is how I act

I'm a loner, and I'm totally rude. I was never really nice to anyone, and no one was ever really nice to me. I make mean cracks at everyone, except the Mavericks and my Lover. I make a few at Kris every now and again.

Let me see, I enjoy smoke. No matter what kind, which makes me a bit of a pyro. I enjoy rocking out in public, just annoying the s**t out of people with my guitar. The best thing ever though is just laying on a bed with a bunch of cats around me. I freaking love cats!

I don't like being told what to do, and I don't like it when people touch me without my permission no matter what it is. A quick sneaky kiss will get your tongue ripped out, a arm around my shoulders will get an arm shoved up your a**. You get the picture. I don't like dogs, they're noisy and a waste of space in my opinion. That Valentine chick that Kris hangs out with bothers me too, she's all high and mighty....

My life's story
I grew up in a poor family. My dad was a drunk and my mother was a crack head. They were verbally abusive for my entire life and I ignored it. Despite the s**t life I had I got amazing grades, but had no friends except for the Mavericks. They were always so weird, so close yet so different. One day my father, drunk off his a**, tried to rape me. I picked up a pencil and stabbed him in the eye and killed him via knife wounds. My mother tried to kill me but I got her first. After that I moved in with Kris and then joined up with him on his little band idea. I never knew we'd get famous but hell, now I get to professionally terrorize people with my guitar. I never planned on falling in love either, or becoming immortal. I want to get to grow old with my lover though, so I'm ready to do whatever it takes to become human.

InariShade

User Image

Claire Meurtre
I'm the 2nd Guitarist
My friends call me Night
I'm a female
I'm age sixteen
I was born on June 6th
I freaking love this song! AFI - Sacrifice Theory

Not that you'd care but I'm, five feet seven inches tall
Also I weigh one hundred eleven pounds

This is how I act

In general, I'm intelligent, a bit stubborn, sarcastic, not very trusting, and obsessed with music. However, I have three different personalities beyond this, depending on the situation. When arguing or fighting, I am logical, calculating, wise, and will tactically defeat my opponent. When I'm alone or having a bad day, I'm very emotional; quick to anger, rather depressed, and sick of life. And when I'm playing music or with my love, I am happy, witty, and a crazy rocker. I'm also straight edge and vegan.

I love music, especially AFI (I'm a Despair Faction member). I like to play the piano and my guitar, and to sing. I like shadows, darkness, and the night. I hate stupidity, people who are loud for no reason, and making mistakes. But most of all, I hate myself; I hate being alive yet apart from my love, I hate the errors I've made in the past, and I hate being immortal.

My life's story
I had a pretty normal childhood. I got straight A's through middle school, then mixed in a B or three in high school. I started to take piano lessons in fifth grade, and added guitar on top of that a year later. I've always loved to sing, though I've never had any real instruction. As a freshman, I loved a bassist, but he broke my heart. We were so in love, but then one day he committed suicide, out of the blue. I was utterly broken when I could not save him, and turned to self-harm. I was tentative to give my heart away again, but found love once more, and stopped cutting. Since we died and were made immortal, separating me once again from the one I love, I have repeatedly tried to kill myself (to no avail, of course; only for the pain to punish myself), trying in vain to escape my fate. I could not bear to live in this cruel world forever, forced to watch my love die again.

Gylfie531

User Image

Kuro Wight
I'm the Drummer
My friends call me Noir
I'm a male
I'm Eighteen years old
I was born on April 7th
I freaking love this song! A New Hope - by Broken Iris

Not that you'd care but I'm, Five Foot and Eight Inches tall
Also I weigh A hundred and twenty three pounds

This is how I act

Kuro is a very cautious and suspicious person most of the time when near or around large groups of people. It hardly shows though when he has to interact with others. It makes things easier that as the drummer, he can stay in the back without worry. When somewhat alone, Kuro gets to be a little twitchy and more cautious of people than usual, especially if people he doesn't know approach him. Around the other members of the band, he try and socialize despite the attitudes of the others. However the only person who he feels truly calm around and who can calm him is his lover. He finds it most easiest to talk to for some reason.

I really like to play my drums whenever the opportunity arises. The beats and pounds of the drums blocks out everything when I get into it. It slightly helps me calm down, but not fully. It gets irritating when I have to stop. Aside from that, I enjoy being in a moving vehicle and watching the scenery go by in the window. What I really hate is having to move through large masses of people. I act calm, but it's really hard to act like that when the reality is that he suspects every single person who goes by.

My life's story
Kuro was never a normal person even as a kid. During school, always more of a C student in every grade. Not because he didn't study or anything like that, but because he could never finish anything. He was always too distracted with his own thoughts to concentrate on what he believed were trivial subjects he wouldn't need in life. He was right in believing that too, he found a hobby and passion in playing the drums and stuck with them. His home life had nothing to it, his parents didn't care what he did, just as long as he didn't commit a crime. Oddly enough, his first set of drums was a couple of steel drums. Kuro loved the sound they made. He self taught himself how to properly play and played on the streets to earn money for a real drum set and a teacher. Kuro didn't think he was all that great at the drums and was confused why Kris invited him to join up with the band. He didn't even know any of them.
When the accident happened, the shock was what set off Kuro's suspicion of everything and everyone. It was unnaturally hard for him to find anyone outside of the band to trust. He never liked the idea of being immortal and was almost desperate to find a way out of it

-Spirit_Matamune-

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Dev Royal

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:53 am
Lovers

User Image

Rayne Valentine
I'm the Singers Lover
My friends call me Raynie, Tifa
I'm a female
I'm 17 years old
I was born on December 17
I freaking love this song! Song

Not that you'd care but I'm, five foot four inches tall
Also I weigh one hundred and five pounds

This is how I act

I'm a bit moody, and I have serious quotes that always mean something, I should be taken seriously, I'm kind hearted.

I like the sound of rain and the smell of it. I also like long walks , and having someone to talk to. I hate when im ignored, or not taken seriously. I also hate it when im rejected and lonely.

My life's story
Rayne has always been different. She takes songs with new lyrices to a new level. She can listen to a song, and tell a story behind it. She lives with her aunt, because her parents died when she was fourteen years old. Rayne is the social person, and can make anyone smile, with either her jokes, or when she isn't trying to be serious. Rayne lives about nine blocks from school, and walks it everyday, she jams to her mp3 all the way there.

Call Me Tifa

User Image

Robert Rei
I'm the 1st Guitarist lover
My friends call me Robby
I'm a Male
I'm 17 years old
I was born on May 31st
I freaking love this song! Avenged sevenfold-Sieze the day

Not that you'd care but I'm, five foot, 9 inches tall
Also I weigh one hundred fifteen pounds

This is how I act

I'm very lonely, though, from my apperence, I look popular, wrong! Im a loner, and I keep things to myself. Im quiet and shy.

I like spending time alone, and listening to music. I also like long rides in the middle of no where, and silence. I dislike cheerleaders, sterotypes, and pink. I also dislike preps and everyone I don't talk to already.

My life's story
I grew up with rich people, but I couldn't take it anymore, So I ran away from home, where I now live is with my good friend >Rayne Valentine<. I'm a loner type and I do fairly well in school. Music helps me relax, and I close my eyes and image stuff alot. I daydream often, and don't join into converstions, bad stuff happened when I lived with my parents, so I'd rather not stay anything else.

Call Me Tifa

User Image

Mizuki Roland
I'm the Drummer's Lover
My friends call me Mizu
I'm a Female
I'm eighteen years old
I was born on October 13
I freaking love this song! Zydrate Anatomy- Repo: The Genetic Opera

Not that you'd care but I'm, five foot four inches tall
Also I weigh One hundred and ten pounds

This is how I act

Mizuki is the quite type. She normally doesn't talk when someone isn't talking to her. She will talk when it needed. She does get angry easily when people are fighting with each other of think that they are better then everyone else. She does happen to have the shy thing going on when she is around the drummer in the Method to Madness band.

Mizuki loves music, sweets, the Drummer in the bad, animals, and sword. She had liked these things for years. Mizuki dislikes all kinds of things. The most unlikeable things she has are death, blood, sour items, then Drummer getting hurt. She has hated these items/ things the most out of her life.

My life's story
Mizuki was born on the most unlucky day ever, October 13. She doesn't care what people say about her because of her birthday. When she heard of the band, Method to Madness, she instantly became a fan. She went to all of their concerts and has their CD's. When she heard about the accident and that the band members were okay. She was relieved that they were unharmed. Out of the whole entire band she was wishing that the Drummer wasn't hurt at all.

She is now eighteen and has actually met the drummer. She acted all shy towards him and wonders if they could be friends or maybe something more. She is now in a relationship with the drummer of the band. She still acts really shy around him even though they are and item now.

Bravery-Homunculus

User Image

Austin Heuser
I'm the Guitarist 2's Lover
My friends call me Austin
I'm a Male
I'm age seventeen
I was born on November 10
I freaking love this song! Don't Stop by Innerpartysystem

Not that you'd care but I'm, six foot six inches tall
Also I weigh one hundred forty two pounds

This is how I act

Smart but lazy when it comes to using it. He is almost always calm and understanding and still knows how to have a good time. He is also a vary accepting person and not easily angered. Although when it comes to his love he is kind, loving and protective.

I like it when it quiet unless my love is rocking out. I like joking around and all that good stuff. I like to party, until it gets out of hand. I hate people that annoy me, but try not to hurt them unless they make me. I don't like the heat and i'm not crazy about the cold either.I don't like being woken in the early morning for the reason that it's morning and time to get up.

My life's story
I lived a vary normal life. Normal family, school, friends and job. I was never the much for learning so class was more of nap time for me. I still made B's and that was good enough for me. I really had a normal life up until i heard of the band Method to Madness. Thats when my life started to change and change is good for me.

xXSkullCrhusherZeroXx

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff