Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
❅Basement Shenanigans: Sarias Plotting thread!❅

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:44 am
User Image ❅Sarias plot thread of DOOM!❅

Background Info: Journal

FYI: Sarias is a stuck up, self absorbed bully who only has time for students who work hard, be it in class, fighting, grades. She is drawn to intelligent confident students. She doesn't follow people like a lap dog though, mess up and she will leave and the only way back is to redeem yourself.

She does like the people she hangs out with, its a misconception that she hates everyone, she just has high standards. Reach that level and you will have a good friend, one who is up for pranks, parties, and sleep overs. As long as its just you and her. She still has problems with large groups and her panic attacks are NOT a thing of the past.

What I am looking for:

Clubs: Sarias helps run a Derby Roller Girl Club!! Please find the thread in the plotting forum, it is only just starting off!

Relationships

BFF: Sarias wants to meet someone who is on her level, if you have an intelligent hard working student who fits the bill send them down!

Frenemies: Sarias doesn't look to make them, it just happens.

Hard core enemies: A true enemy, like death at every step. I want somone to hate her, hate her very soul to the point that fights will break out and destruction shall rain down on everyone!

Crushing/Love: Sarias does not know love, its a weakness, one that distracts from learning. Come show her the way!!! I dont mind if it leaves her heart broken or a long term commitment, you just have to be tough, in the mind @_@ Prefers: No-one...and she does not discriminate with this.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:46 am
Plots in the making

To do List: RP

"How to work the tentacles": Sarias & Tess [Here] WIP
"Anything you can do I can do better": Sarias & Gabe [Here] WIP
Spin the Bottle: ORP [Here] WIP
Beyond the Door: ORP [Here] WIP
Meeting Amrita: Sarias & Amrita - Not Started

Classes

A touch of Class [Here] WIP
Lit. Class V2 [ Here] WIP

The great sewage system ran the expanse of the Academy ground, turning and twisting the tunnels spread across like polluted veins, carrying stagnant used water and unspeakable refuge through dark and damp stone work. They were made up of narrow spindling space where one would have to half themselves to get though only to face giant chasms where ugly waterfalls fell into pools of toxic green waste.

Sarias had found herself in such a place.

Having sunk through the floors of the demon dorm she had to travel further down. The mud, grit and hard sand stone used to build the ground work of the academy was to solid to push her particles through. She had to fold within her self, slipping through the cracks between the mortar – becoming nothing more than gas encircling her skull pin, keeping it afloat with in her but not daring to touch it for too long in case its magic took hold and she was turned solid, crushing herself between the bricks.

She slipped out of the walls like smoke into a bare room, growing larger and denser until she finally fell hitting the floor with a splash, sending her essence this way and that. Like a ghostly mud puddle she lay their for a time until she began to gather herself up, forming back into the shape she had grown accustom too. She felt weak, it wasn’t the fight that had cause this, but the effort of escaping. She was finding it difficult to stay together as the smoke tendrils floated off in little puffs of smoke. A ghost remained in their shape subconsciously, like breathing was to the fleshies. If she wanted she could just evaporate – this was neither supported or deemed sensible in the ghost community. Anything could happen to the particles that made you, to separate them with out adequate control was reckless and seen as a suitable end to those who were unable to get themselves back together.

She sighed throughout herself, she didn’t feel too good, she needed to rest but she couldn’t down here, the thought made her shudder with disgust. It had taken her a few minutes to realise where she lay. "Oh un-dead lord....its the sewer system" She thought laying on her back watching herself floating away in mini pieces - there was only one answer for it. She needed to put on her skull pin, and to do that was to gain a sense of smell. Something she really didn’t want to do, but what choice did she have?

Lifting one of her stronger tendrils to her head she allowed the pin to fall from its grasp, its magic pulling itself to her bow where she had worn it so many times before. It took another few seconds to realise she was of solid form again, but it took even less for the pain to return in abundance.

"Oww” she whelped and she sat up, rubbing her back where the pain was worse. “Stupid mongrel dog! How dare she even touch me! I will have to wash 20 times before the next waxing moon to rid myself of the stink!" she cried out, the hollow tunnels catching her voice echoing the insult again and again.

"And you Gabe..." she muttered quietly this time. She reached into her corset to pull out a now trampled and dog-eared photo. The picture of Gabe laughing with his friends faded and busied like her body. She peered at it, water pooling in her eyes, but just for a second. She would give him no more. Sneering she threw it to the ground, spitting at the image as if it were filth. "You are dead to me serpent, you degrade yourself, purposely. I have no need for weak men!" and with that she twisted around and walked towards the breeze she could feel coming from the south. To follow this path would lead her near the edge of the weeping forest, not quite hitting the dense tree area but where the scrubs and bushes grow with out restriction, allowing concealment for one of the major entries into the sewer system to be hidden by prying and unauthorised eyes.

Pulling herself out from man hole, her strength all but evaporating as she pushed the grid that remind so heavy and cumbersome in her arms, she flopped onto the floor exhausted. She would rest here, not for long, just for a few minutes.

matisha

Business Vampire

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:44 pm
As fellow awesome ghosts, Seiji and Sarias should be friends, or something. I DECLARE THIS!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:10 am
[FFFFFFFFF ITS HAPPENING! Get Sarias to show him around the Dorms rooms or something!!!! EPIC STORY LINES OF EPIC REST ON THESE TWO MEETING......but i have yet to work out why D: ]  

matisha

Business Vampire

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:08 am
IT IS DONE! Sarias shall be is spectral guide to the whole of the ghostly dorms. BWAHAHA! I'll try to start something before work, but if I can't get to it, feel free!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:55 am
TESS AND TRO ARE AT YOUR TOTAL SERVICE *w*  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:02 am
Huni Pi
TESS AND TRO ARE AT YOUR TOTAL SERVICE *w*

[ *0* well i would love Sarias to meet Tro after all the chats they had on groaspring, that way she can start working out how to 'use' him!! e.g to build the roller derby track!!!

and more ebil fun times with Tess. I have a min meta plot plan for Sarias in the works and i would love Tess to be apart of it!!! ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:16 am
Sure! Tro will be mildly wary of Sarias especially since she said she'd make him do all the work. BUT. He's not very good at actually realizing he's being used XDDDDD He could be out for a jog or something and end up taking a breather near the ghost dorms?

@mini meta plot plan - oiasdjfnaklsjfaf I AM SO DOWN FOR HAVING TESS BE A PART OF IT heart heart heart  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 am
[ FOR TRO: YESSS that sounds like a good idea!! You never know they might start training together, Tro running and Sarias with a rope tied round him roller skating XD;

FOR TESS: Yes i just need to double check a few things with the GM's and i'll be good to go! I'll pm you as soon as I know!! <3 ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:33 am
I don't know if it's possible, especially if LW and Sarias a permanent enemies, but maybe an enemies to frenemies type deal with Alessa? I'd think it'd be really interesting to have a relationship going that is totally full of nastiness, but at some point it resolves to "...well fine, okay, they aren't THAT bad" or something. Again, IDK if this is even pooosssible, but I thought I'd throw it out there. << You can always ping me an AIM at "San Lona" if need be to discuss.  

Ary Keeyara

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:12 pm
i can throw tsetsiliya at you if sarias wants another frenemy/somebody to just generally feel frustrated with/dislike. XD tset doesn't seem like the type that sarias meshes well with, and i'm definitely looking for people who might pick on her/cause some tensionnnnn.

if this is interesting at all, i has a plot thread over yonder for your perusal? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:42 pm
Ary Keeyara
I don't know if it's possible, especially if LW and Sarias a permanent enemies, but maybe an enemies to frenemies type deal with Alessa? I'd think it'd be really interesting to have a relationship going that is totally full of nastiness, but at some point it resolves to "...well fine, okay, they aren't THAT bad" or something. Again, IDK if this is even pooosssible, but I thought I'd throw it out there. << You can always ping me an AIM at "San Lona" if need be to discuss.

Haha that will be a tricky one to work out, but at least we already have the ground work for Alessa not liking Sarias with hurting LW. If Alessa tried to give Sarias a piece of her mind that is a sure way to get to the top of her enemy list. But it also carries a wave of respect. I dont think there will be any hope for LW & Sarias (LW stole her love D: Alessa has done nothing other than stand up for her friend!!) but say is Alessa won a fight against Sarias I can see her warming to her. Sarias likes people who are strong or/and intelligent....I dont know if that describes Alessa, but we can find something!!!

matisha

Business Vampire

matisha

Business Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:50 pm
haliekins
i can throw tsetsiliya at you if sarias wants another frenemy/somebody to just generally feel frustrated with/dislike. XD tset doesn't seem like the type that sarias meshes well with, and i'm definitely looking for people who might pick on her/cause some tensionnnnn.

if this is interesting at all, i has a plot thread over yonder for your perusal? :3

Haha yes i see what you mean with them not being compatible to get along with. ALTHOUGH saying that Sarias 'religion' is wiccan based, the fact that Tset goes through the 3 stages of the moon, maid, mother, hag etc she may have something in common with her, maybe even idolising her for being able to represent the 3 stages!! WE MUST TALK MORE!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:51 pm
Matisha
haliekins

Haha yes i see what you mean with them not being compatible to get along with. ALTHOUGH saying that Sarias 'religion' is wiccan based, the fact that Tset goes through the 3 stages of the moon, maid, mother, hag etc she may have something in common with her, maybe even idolising her for being able to represent the 3 stages!! WE MUST TALK MORE!!!
this definitely is an idea! you can find me on MSN at haliesw@hotmail.com, or "matakokiri" on AIM. <333 we must discuss more!  

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces