Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
A Life for Love - profiles/code

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwa i i

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:51 pm

I know it looks a little confusing, but it's really quite easy to fill out.

[align=center]{Character image here, real please.}
[size=16]{any additional images, link please.}[/size]

[size=10][color=color1]"{Greeting}"[/color][color=color2], my name is[/color] [color=color1]{Name}[/color][color=color2], but you can call me[/color] [color=color1]{Nicknames}.[/color]
[color=color2]I was born on[/color] [color=color1]{Birthday [ex. January 1, 1992]},[/color] [color=color2]which would make me[/color] [color=color1]{Age in numbers}.[/color]
[color=color2]In case you're blind, I'm a[/color] [color=color1]{Gender}[/color] [color=color2]and I'm proud to say that I'm[/color] [color=color1]{Straight, Gay, Bisexual}.[/color]
[color=color2]Don't be jealous of my[/color] [color=color1]{Eyecolor}[/color] [color=color2]eyes, or my[/color] [color=color1]{Haircolor/length}[/color] [color=color2]hair.[/color]
[color=color2]I'm[/color] [color=color1]{Height}[/color] [color=color2]tall, and[/color] [color=color1]{Weight}[/color] [color=color2]pounds with a[/color] [color=color1]{Figure. [ex. slim, muscular, curvy]}[/color] [color=color2]figure.[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][color=color2]I know it may seem strange, but this is how I act:[/color][/size]
[color=color1][size=10]{Personality, at least 4 sentences. first person}[/size][/color]

[align=right][color=color2][size=11]My life is like an open book. Here, take a look:[/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=10]{Biography, at least 4 well thought out paragraphs. first person}[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=color2][size=11]☆[/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=10]{Likes and interests go here, in paragraph form.. at least 3 sentences with 3 different likes/interests. first person}[/size][/color]

[color=color2][size=11]✱[/size][/color]
[color=color1][size=10]{Dislikes go here. Again, at least3 sentences and 3 different dislikes. first person.}[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][color=color2]You'll find these on my playlist:[/size][/color]
[size=10][color=color1]{Three songs.}[/color][/size]

[align=right][color=color2][size=11]My strings belong to:[/size][/color]
[size=10][color=color1]{Username}[/color][/size][/align]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:53 pm

- profiles will go here -

Qwa i i

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers