Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Anime, Manga & More
Planetes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Space.
A boy has the right to dream.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:26 am
Planetes is one of my favorite series, and one that is ACTUALLY decent dubbed (at least from seeing the first ep). It starts off following a group of workers in space who make their living recovering debris, aka garbage men of the future. The series starts off a bit lighter, always with some humor, but eventually gets pretty serious and hardcore. I suppose it could be considered a drama. It's only 26 episodes long, so a nice standard sized series. There are some pretty nice visuals, as it was made in the last 10 years ^_^. I pretty much love the music, soooooes, please look into it/watch it if you have the time!

Goldie and I are both watching it (my 3rd, his 1st) soes hopefully he'll let you know how awesome it is toos.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:50 pm
Yar, so far I am muchly engrossed by it heart I am glad to hear about this getting hardcore later on though, since it seems that most of my favorite shows seem to work that way: lighthearted and fun to start and then taking ten levels in EPIC the further along you get.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Anime, Manga & More

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas