Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:29 pm
Toyo stepped up onto his porch as he pulled out his keys and stuck the third white key into his door. Opening it up, he stood within the dark entrance and looked down at Chai. "Come on in, I'm not going to bite." He spoke.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:51 pm
Chai waited for the door to be opened, he blinked and nodded hearing the voice, he walked inside coughing a little  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:25 pm
Flipping the light on, he closed the door and walked through the path way and into the his small kitchen. It wasn't too small and not too big, a cozy setting. "Are you hungry?" He asked from in the kitchen. Pulling out a pot, rice and corn from the fridge; he put the stuff on the counter top.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:26 am
Chai nodded "a-ah yes, im a little hungrey...." he said following him coughing a little, he tugged on the mans sleve, for a 15 year old he sure didinr act his age, or atleast when he was ill he didint "thank you for helping me, ill pay you back somehow" he said with a small smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:02 pm
Putting the dishes on the counter top and touched the top of his head. Walking out, he quickly stepped into the bathroom and pulled out cold tablets. Heading back in, he put them in Chai's hands and poured a cold glass of water. "Take these now, after you eat you will go to sleep." He spoke putting the water in front of him. "And your welcome." He calls. "I have soup here."

Opening the cabinet, he grabbed the chicken noodle soup and turned the fire on. "Have a seat where ever you want."  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:15 pm
Chai amiled and took the tablets and water together, he smiled then sat down on the coutch coughing a little more "o-okay....." he said but ware was he going to sleep or ware, "soup is fine" he spoke then smiled curling up  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:49 pm
With a silver spoon, he began to stir the soup. He reached up for the cabinet above and grabbed a bottle of Oregeno flakes. dousing a few into the soup, he grabbed a bowl and pour the chicken broth into the porcelain bowl. Setting the food on the serving tray, he left the kitchen and placed the food on the table. "Here, your food is ready. Be careful though. it's hot." He pulled out the chair for him.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:00 pm
Chai smiled and went over he sat down and nodded "thank you" he said with a smile he ate as soon as the soup cooled down  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 am
The red haired man got up and headed into his back bedroom. Rustling through his closet, he found a pajama set and slippers. Returning to the kitchen, he walked into the front room and put the clothing down on the couch. "You can sleep in my room, I'll sleep out here. And you can wear these." He state as he turns on his T.V  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:51 pm
Chai smiled then nodded after finishing his soupe, he stoo up and held his bowl in his hands going to the kitchin and puting it in the sink, he then walked over to ware Toyo was siting and gave a small smile "thank you.....for evreything Mister......im verey happy that i found someone to look after me....an d wont the woutch be to small for you? i-i mean for a man of your hight that is...." he spoke he grabbed the pajamah's and hte slippers and sat beside him coughing once or twice he leant on him "if you get sore we can share the bed i dont mined...." he stated in a bit of a qwiet tone, he didint care about shareing a bed, he didint really mined eather as long as it was a person he could trust  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:47 pm
Putting his arms over the boy's shoulder, he pressed him against his body and turned it on a cartoon. "No, it would be better if I slept out here. We just met, and I don't want to scare you." He spoke as he watched the bird drop a mallet on the cat's head. Chuckling lightly, he continued to watch. "I will grab anything in my way when I sleep. And when I do, who know how I will react." He spoke laughing again.

It's not that Toyo didn't want to share a room with the boy; he actually found him to be very cute, he had to hold himself back, at least for the first night they were going to live together. He really had a soft spot for him. The cat grabbed the bird, only to realize how high he was, looking at the screen, he waved his good bye to the world and fell down from the five story build; Toyo laughed again. "Trust me, I'll be fine... I've slept out here before." He gave a small grin.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:28 pm
Chai gave a small blush it was just a fade tint of pink, The man was so warm he couldn't help but to cuddle up more to him "o-okay......and i know we just met and all but its fine i dont care.......and you dont scare me at all.......wait grab anything in your way what do you mean?" he said then asked raising a brow a little curious what the older red haired man was talking about. he laughed a little at the cat and the bird in the cartoon, then sighed "oh...i guess the bed wasn't comfortable that night?" he said giving a small cough followed by a yawn he looked at the man "y-you have to show me ware the room is. beacase i dont know my way around" he said then blinked remembering something he forgot to do "oh....my names chai by the way.......whats yours" he asked yawning  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 am
Picking the young boy up, he glided him slowly off the couch and headed through an open door to a set of stair. Going up, he stopped at a door and pushed it open with his foot. "I just remembered this room was up here." He chuckles a bit. Pulling back the white covers, he put the boy on the bed. "Maybe some other time I'll take you up on that invite to share a bed." He smile. "I'm Toyo, Toyo Amida." He smiled.  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:32 am
Chai Sura
xxxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxx

Picture perfect memories, scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more.
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.

User Image

Chai blinked blushing a little as he was picked up, he griped on the man’s shirt tightly not wanting to be drooped he watched and payed attention to the place around him so he could easily find his way to the room for bed time, he smiled "really....you just remembered you had a room here?" he asked then smiled seeing the bed, once set down on the soft bed he set the pajamas down beside him he pulled off his top and put the pajama top on, it was a little big but it was warm he looked at him "o-okay....." he responded then smiled brightly "that’s a nice name Toyo...." he said then sighed, he had hoped that the man didn't think he was odd for wanting to share the bed instead, it was the way he was raised, and it was his also because his fear of the being alone, but he would be fine on his own.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
I said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff