[PERSONAL] Toyo's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:09 pm
Chai looked at him and gave a small nod "y-yeah.." he spoke then looked down and up agean hearing the cubord opening and shut then hearing the water runing and filling the cup, he smiled a little and gladdly took the cup from him and looked at the glass hearing the tone of voice toyo had used kinda surprised him a little his smile slowly faded "thanks..." he mumbled back, he would have said what was on his mined but he couldent he didint want to bring unecesarey words to toyos ears but he thought he would bring up one thing "Toyo.......are you..mad?" he asked after takeing a sip of watter  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 pm
Looking at him, he closed his eyes and sighed. "Is it that obvious?" He spoke. Gliding his body around the counter, he made a swift pace towards the couch and sat down. "I am... But not with you Chai." He breathes as he dropped his head in his hands. "I'm angry with myself; with... Taili." He answered honestly. "Don't worry, you've done nothing wrong. And, I'll get through." He states somberly. With his dark red hair falling over his shoulder, a tattoo was visible. A star with a number, the roman numeral being VII.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Chai looked away in silence and finished off his water and put it near the sinck "w-well......" he began after thinking over the right words to say he bit his lip and sighed he looked to the coutch and at toyo "t-toyo.." he began then bit his lip and walked over and stood behined him "toyo..i said it was fine so please dont be mad at yourself for what happened....and whos tali..?" he spoke then leant agenst the back of the coutch he rubed his own chest, he had to hold back the coughs, he bit his lip "but i did Toyo.......i-i didint listen to you.....and this happened....i-i coudent even tell you to stop or wake you up i just couldent ...i tryed but i couldent..." he spoke well mumbbled out he sighed agean he mightaswell tell or well ask him why it felt better when he toutched him "Toyo......w-why did it feal bad when the cop toutched me.....b-but when you did i-it felt better....?" he asked then blinked he brushed his fingurs over the tatoo "whats this.." he asked

((ah full of qwestions XD mmn im haveing trouble desiding how chai will pay toyo back, my freind said offer up his body but i want to know your opinion XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:20 am
Sitting up, he briefly looked back at Chai, then face the darkness of his television. "I know. But, I can never forgive myself for what I've done... What I put you through. Who is to say it would not have gotten worse if you didn't wake me?" He grunts and rubs the tattoo on his shoulder. "Taili is... Taili is my monster." He closed his eyes. "A monster with no heart." He bites his lip. "This tattoo is his marking; and he lay claim over me." He breathes.

Hearing Chai's question, he sat back and thought about what he mentioned before. "I think... It's because you could feel the darkness flowing off him." He rubbed his hair. "Father Daniels always told me, humans emit negative vides and colors; he may have had a negative interest in you and it awoke a sense that you had to escape from. As for me... I cannot say, I don't know what you felt."

((Do what you think is in Chai's best interest and character.^^))  

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:32 am
Chai shook his head "n-no.....if i were to wake you you wouldent have done all that...you would have stoped right?" he asked then raised a brow "your monster....a-a split persanality....and the mark is to keep him content....?" he spoke in a qwestinable manor then sighed and looked down he walked around so he stood infront of Toyo he looked at him "s-so the cop had bad feailings and motives toward me as he toutched me and i felt the negitive aura from him?" he asked then blushed a little "w-with you toutching me.....i-it didint feal bad....i-it felt better then what the cop had done ......i-it felt....good and weird......" he spoke then sat infront of him and rested his face on his lap "is it beacase youraura isint bad?" he spoke

((mmn okay well he usualy dose what he is aked to XD he would do almost anything to pay back as long as that person is willing to acept the pay XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:40 pm
"No, he's one of the many children who were orphaned at a young age. He and I grew up together... The tattoo is my number. For everyone whom he has taken interest in, bares a star and a number of his chosen rank; while living his harem fantasies." He sighs. Toyo rubs the young boy's hair as he closed his eyes and thought about when he had to leave, because of Taili... That also being his reason for returning to the ministers.

"I wouldn't say it was good, or bad... I'm going to assume it was because I wasn't aware of my actions, and I had no intention to bring you any harm." Toyo spoke. Running his hands through his own hair, he opened his eyes and turned his attentio back to the blank screen. "Maybe... Being bad isn't my programming."

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:49 pm
Chai raised a brow then shut his eye's feailing a little sad "o-oh.....i-it must have been rough....." he spoke from his lap, he gave a small shiver at the toutch but calmed right down "o-oh.....but still.....i dont know why it felt like that, why i felt weird and g-good.......it's confusing and weird...." he spoke sighing then bit his lip "your programing?" he asked  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 pm
"It was, but I have delt with it up until now." He breathes and pulled his hand back, feeling the young male shiver. "If that's bothering you... You can just tell me." He states. "It felt that way, because it may have been something you wanted." He blinks. "Conciously you aren't really aware of it... And yet, maybe you are. But most likely it's a hidden desire."

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:29 pm
Chai sighed "you must be really strong willed then to make it through all those hard times..." he spoke then shook his head "n-no it wasent bothering me......i dont mined it....grandma did this to me so its fine toyo...ill tell you when something is bothersome but its not bothering me so you dont have to stop" he spoke then blushed a little "s-something i wanted....a-a disire.....t-that i had no idea of?" he asked looking up  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:05 pm
Rubbing the dark hair of his young guest once more, he nodded and pressed his free hand again Chai's palm. "Not everyone realize it until afterwards... Some may even pick up on it beforehand." He states. "But you are still young Chai, and not equiped with the skill to see it all, but only time will tell. Can you see mine?" Toyo asked. The red haired man focused his energy into his body, showing his current desire to free himself of his harem number.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:21 pm
Chai shut his eyes as his hair was rubbed, he enjoyed the touch, it was gentile, he felt his hand on his palm and opened his eyes a little and glanced up "o-oh so i might of not have found out about that desire until it happened......but i dont understand why i would have a desire to do something dirty at my age.......yeah i trust you but your still a stranger to me so why would i desire that kined of thing....." he spoke in response he shut his eyes agean "yeah im young toyo......but im learning about it slowly from you explaining it to me......i may not see it but i will as i get older right.." he spoke and gave a small shiver as he felt toyos energy go through him and saw his desire, he just simply nodded "y-yeah..." he spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:07 pm
BUMPU~!  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 pm
Toyo sighed and laid back as he closed his eyes. "Humans are rather... complex creatures. And our body answers all those questions for us in due time; you are maturing faster than most, but grasping it slowly. We will come to understand each other soon Chai." He said quietly. "And our bond; well... That's for our hearts to decide.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:16 pm
Chai gave a small smile and just gave a nodd "mmn..."he cooed he then looked up at him "we will just have to wait and see then"he spoke  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:00 pm
Bump  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers