Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 4 Training in the Fog{destroyed} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image
This is the training grounds for squad 4.
Deep inside the clouds of the village lies a small house. This is bordered by a dark forest, and lies next to the spring that further down, becomes the falls. The house is relatively intact, just unused, and makes a perfect place to rest after training. The basement is large, making a great sparing area.
Here Squad 4 will meet to plan for missions, and to train together to better themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-H- Divined Samurai of the Lord -H-
-H- Chunin Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud Village -H-
-H- Member of the Yamanaka Clan -H-
-H- Blood of the Body Sacrifice Sensor -H-
-H- Master of the Golden Flame and Shining Lightning -H-
-o-o-o-o-
He arrived in the training ground as a bolt of lighting. Sindenky went to one knee, vomiting on the ground. He truly hated transporting via lightning, it made him sick and disoriented. After a few moments, he noticed the cold, he hated that too. Sindenky stood up and made his way into the house. He sat in an old chair there, and eyed the fire. He wanted to start it but was waiting to add that as part of the training.

-o-o-o-o-

Ameme

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

“The Lord is my strength and my shield …”

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Sin-chunin1.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:47 am

Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Sphere Technique)
Description: Quite different from the other various other Katons in Leaf’s arsenal, this one instead is a defensive jutsu. Quite easy to learn, it is also performed much differently from other jutsus. Using the body as a heat source, the user molds chakra to amplify it and make it entirely visible. Then the user expands it, using more chakra, and takes on a red, spherical shape. This shield is used as a defense against both ninjutsus and taijutsus. It isn’t very powerful, though, and can only parry at most one technique before deactivating. A drawback to this jutsu, though, is based on the body’s temperature. If the user performs this technique late in a fight they risk fainting due to both a drastic change in body temperature and already stressed body levels.
Note: The user must remain still while using this technique.

Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)
Description: A different version of the Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu, this jutsu releases a gas into the air. This is an odorless, colorless gas that can be ignited with any spark or flame. This gas will rapidly ignite, causing it to expand and create a strong wind in all directions. The outer gas is shot out, and ignites when it has expanded at a range of around 20 feet. Anyone within the range of this jutsu will be seriously injured and probably suffer at least a first degree burn. It also evaporates all water in the range of this jutsu.

Katon: Shi (Fire Release: Four)
Description: Much unchanged from Katon: San, the most noticeable change here is the strength of the heat effect set off by the user’s fingers. Now able to melt through various objects of higher density than glass (not including metals), the only drawback is that this intensity is only attainable through one hand at the moment. One could compare the effect of this technique to being stabbed with a searing hot kunai. Essentially, this is just a much more combat effective version of Katon: Ni.
Note: This technique cannot be stacked with Katon: San wherein both hands can be used at the same time with one hand stronger than the other.

Katon: Nenshou Tosshin (Fire Release: Burning Rush)
Description: A two-part technique that acts much like the Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu. With the same seal sequence as the aforementioned jutsu, the dragon, ox and hare are added at the end and the technique changes from defensive to offensive. As the customary sphere surrounding the user appears to fade out, it instead sweeps back and wraps itself around the user in the elemental shape of flames at the arms and shoulders. At this, the user finds themselves temporarily invigorated.
Note: This jutsu is both defensive and offensive, both blocking attacks and acting as one itself. The secondary effect here is that the user is able to move at a slightly more increased speed than usual alongside the actual flame effects that obviously harm opponents upon contact.

Katon: Myaku Hitofuki no Jutsu (Fire Release: Pulse Blast Technique)
Description: An extremely useful jutsu, this one has the effect of flushing out or separating multiple opponents. Hurling a fireball about the size of a basketball, it is meant to be dodged in order to be effective. For at center of this fireball is a gaseous core which, when the spherical attack finally makes contact with something, will explode and this gas will expand rapidly in a loud bang. The bang is simply a precursor though, as instantly afterwards a sharp concussive force will issue out all around the center of the blast. Though the explosion of the attack itself is not very strong, the force it sends out is enough to knock anyone who is within a certain radius of it flying.

Katon: Go (Fire Release: Five)
Description: This is where the technique evolves into one of the most deadly techniques within the Leaf. This is the stage before Kaseiken, the only move of comparable strength to the Chidori within the Leaf’s arsenal. In this building block, however, the user mimics the hand movement and effect of Chidori, replacing lightning with flame. Here, unlike the techniques leading up to this, flames now spring forth from the user’s entire hand. If the user balls their hand into a fist, however, the flames immediately disperse and the jutsu is cancelled. In this way, only spear-handed attacks can be made and their potency is increased so that most defenses can now be pierced.

Kaseiken (Flame Fist)
Description: Kaiseken, essentially, is an attack that causes an intense explosion by transferring all heat from the user’s hand into the object it makes contact with. From the outside, it looks like the flame enveloping the user’s hand is also enveloping the object in question and it is the force of the punch that causes the explosion. If this were the case, this technique would clearly be much more taijutsu-oriented than ninjutsu. But it’s not so simple, really. There are obvious drawbacks to this transfer of chakra-gone-flame, such as being so close to explosion itself. Although the technique is easily able to destroy massive boulders and cliff sides upon contact, the danger presents itself in the rubble and shock to the arm from such devastation. Because of this, the technique can only be used twice a day for even the most gifted jounin. If used any more, the bones of the user’s arm will shatter from internal pressures caused by the technique.

Katon: Neshou Bunshin (Fire Release: Burning Clone)
Description: Welling chakra up, the user releases it into the air around them after a series of hand-seals. This creates clones of fire, disguised to look exactly like the user. The clones have the user’s stats. When destroyed, the clones burst into flame, capable of creating first degree burns and lighting clothing/leaves/paper/etc on fire.
● Lightning Tip: This technique is more used for chakra training, though in some cases the best of the best Lightning Tiger Style users are able to maximize this to it's final level of destruction. The user channels their chakra in to the blade and leaves it there. They then carefully manipulate their chakra, sending it forward to the tip of the blade, and making it levitate off of the tip, as well as mold it in to a single medium sized ball. When this ball touches something without extended knowledge of the use, the ball simply dissipates. [D-Ranked]

● Weighted Dodge: This technique is a passive technique. When training with the second stage's weights, the user will attempt to be able to dodge attacks coming at them, and will also need to learn this when they are just getting used to the extra fifty percent increase in weight. This is the basis to the additional strength increase when becoming accompanied to this stage of the Sword Style. [D-Ranked]

Special Technique:

●Lightning Cub: The Lightning Cub technique is created by the user charging their blade with chakra, and jumping backwards away from their opponent. When they are away from the foe, they jump in the air, and fall downwards. As they fall downwards, they turn the blade downwards so that it stabs in to the ground. Once it does this, the chakra is released in an outwards lashing-like slash. It goes from the ground up, flying out towards the opponent. However, before it reaches the enemy, the lightning 'jumps' forward at the intended victim, and a small lightning cub is created from the formation of the lightning. The cub has the ability to lash outwards, creating cuts through the air like a Tesla coil would. The lightning that hits the opponent, isn't deadly, but is strong enough to knock the opponent down and cause temporary paralysis in the specific limb it hit. [C-Ranked]

((This is Sindenky's intended training list. I'll do the training later.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
Ameme manifested for the first time in awhile. It was just her voice, echoing though Sindenky mind.
"You should stop my the academy. There may be students in need of training." Her voice echoed in his mind as if it were an empty chamber. Sindenky rubbed his head with his free hand and let out a long sigh, trying to foe the girls voice from him, "I have students here i need to train. I can't just go running off because you want me to." he said. The girls voice came back as a chuckle. She spoke again, "Are you telling me that you cant be in two places at once?" Her voice began to fade at the end. Sindenky then realized what the girl meant.

He stood up from his chair and took in a breath of chilled air. He let the lighting chakra flow though his body as he did a series of hand seals. Lighting skittered across his skin. As it did his face became strained, the lighting jumped off, a copy of Sindenky tear itself from him. A clone made of pure lightning. After it was completed it started walking off to the academy. Sindenky sat back down in the chair and waited for his squad.

-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:31 am
Sindenky sat knelt forward in the chair of the cold damp house. His eyes were fixed on the fire place, his body screaming for the warm feeling of flames. Sindenky grew impatient with his students and decided to begin training with his new element of fire. He took in a breath of chilled air and began flowing the flame chakra though his body. He focused this chakra to his pointer finger. He knew this was not much, but it was the first step.
[1/1] Fire release 1

He began to split his focus to his thumb as well. He felt the warm chakra swelling up in his left hand. Sindenky continued to focus, letting the chakra build up. He wad yet to move from the chair, these techniques were nothing for him. Sindenky began thinking what it would be like to master a technique real time, in combat. As his mind wandered he then snapped his fingers. A small golden spark flared up in the fire place, but it did not light.
[1/1]Fire release: Cinder technique.

The cold air whipped its way though the holes in the tattered walls. Sindenky would make a note that him and his students would patch this place up. He began focusing on his fingers again, letting the flame chakra build up, this time in both his pointer and middle fingers. This was just as easy as the last technique. He stood up from the chair, and pressed the two fingers against the wall above the fire place. He watched as the wall was burnt black under his fingers.
[1/2]

He began running his fingers down the wall, burning a vertical black line as he did so. He had to move slow, the burn not happening very fast. After a few moments he got the long vertical black line finished. He lifted his fingers from the wall, and placing them again on the wall. This time he began moving his fingers horizontal, burning the black like across the first, making a cross on the wall above the fire place.
[2/2] Fire Release: two

He stared at the burning cross on the wall for a short time. So far he had succeeded on learning a series of useless techniques that still did not warm him up. Sindenky stepped away from the burnt cross and went to the edge of the building were the wall was missing. He flexed his fingers a but to get the blood flowing into them again. Sindenky was sick of the cold, he hated it. He ran though the seals for the jutus he was about to learn.
[1/2]

After he got a feel for the seals he was ready to truly preform the technique.FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER.
2/2 Mystic fire flower.

FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER.
1/6

FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER FILLER.
2/6

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6 Fire Release 3

...................and i typed ALOT more training....it was really ******** it im adding them to my list there is NO way im typing all that for nothing.

Edit: ok as semi proof i was able to retrieve all that i had not typed just now. So i put in FILLER for what i HAD typed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 am
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
Growing tired of the cold and needing to move on, Sindenky let the seals for a lighting clone slip from his hands. As he did them lighting skittered across his skin until the clone ripped itself from him. The clone rubbed its neck as the lighting stabilized and it turned to face its master. "The moment the students arrive you release and inform me." he ordered the clone, who responded with an understanding nod. Sindenky then turned and did the seals for the transportation jutsu he hated so much. As he finished his body stretched and turned into a bolt of lighting, shooting up into the sky.
-o-o-o-o-

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/sin.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 am
Zeno followed his insect into an area which was quite foggy. He let the insect fly away once he saw a house. He walked to it and opened the door then smiled once he saw his sensei. “Well what’s next?”  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:14 am
Allister followed the insect into a foggy area and then it flew through the window of a house. He looked at the deserted house and went towards the door. His Sharingan showed two shinobi chakra. He deactivated it and opened the door. His squadmates were there with satisfied looks. Allister sat and waited for instruction.  

Greatdman15

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
The clone silently alerted the real Sindenky of the arrival of the students. He knew it would take some time to return so he began informing them. "Well you took longer to arrive here than i expected, but your methods were good. Now we have a choice, we can start some training, or go on our mission. The alliance with Grass is important, not to mention its the squads first mission. But i understand if you wish to be stronger. I want the two of you to weigh your options, and make a choice." The clone knew that both the training and the mission were extremely important. But he could not force them to make a choice they did not want. He wanted to see what they viewed as more important.
-o-o-o-o-

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 pm
((Well if it isn't Sindenky! The guy who STALKED ME IN THE CHUUNIN EXAMS!))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:47 pm
tttavian1

((Yea- ....... yeah .... >.> ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 pm
Sindenky
tttavian1

Yeah. You remember me, don't you?  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 pm
tttavian1
Sindenky
tttavian1

Yeah. You remember me, don't you?

((Duh lol. Why randomly OOC approach me here of all places?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zeno thought on the matter for a moment. He truly didn’t care which route they’d take. “I don’t mind the choice. I just want the squad to start progressing as a whole.” He then walked further into the house and started looking around, but not leaving the room.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
The clone nodded at Zeno's response. He then looked at Allister and asked, "Well it looks like its up to you Allister." he aid to the boy with a gentle smile. The clone sent the message for Sindenky to return here. He knew it would not take his real body long to arrive, but wondered if they would have a decision before of after.
-o-o-o-o-

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

--->Profile<---  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out