2,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:11 pm
http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/01/20/first-final-fantasy-xiii-2-trailer

looks pretty cool i wonder how it all gonna come together  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:25 pm
Preview looks awesome but I'm still not sold to it. Especially sequels have not been great so far and when I mean sequels I mean like Final Fantasy X-2.  

VHS Glitch
Crew

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:38 am
wierd

i mean looks kewl, but totally unnessary. i want verses.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:37 pm
I've been sort of scared of the thought of FFXIII-2 because of FFX-2. I'll give Squeenix the benefit of the doubt for now. I'm not going to jump to buy it right away when it comes out... I'll be waiting around in the background for the game reviews and stuff when the time is here.  

fannana

Friendly Guildswoman

9,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pucelle

5,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am
hope this FF XIII-2 have good story but all I want is Versrus crying
SE when this versus 13 came out crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:04 am
Sequel is never as good but I'll still check this out  

Brimrose

Pip-squeek_Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:26 pm
I thought X-2 was a really great game. The job system and battle system in it was awesome, even if they did make the game way girly. The story was good, though not up to par with X, of course. It was pretty fun nonetheless.
I expect good things from XIII-2. I hear they're addressing some of the issues people had with the battle system and just overall gameplay. Who knows what that means but I guess we'll find out next year!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 am
Pip-squeek_Alchemist
I thought X-2 was a really great game. The job system and battle system in it was awesome, even if they did make the game way girly. The story was good, though not up to par with X, of course. It was pretty fun nonetheless.
I expect good things from XIII-2. I hear they're addressing some of the issues people had with the battle system and just overall gameplay. Who knows what that means but I guess we'll find out next year!

I agree, mostly. The game-play was solid, it's just I didn't think Yuna and Rikku, where strong enough character to carry a game.

Plus in a fight Lighting would kick there arses.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Pip-squeek_Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 pm
The Full English
Pip-squeek_Alchemist

I agree, mostly. The game-play was solid, it's just I didn't think Yuna and Rikku, where strong enough character to carry a game.

Plus in a fight Lighting would kick there arses.

Yeah I didn't really see them as lead characters either. On the other hand, I found them suitable as main characters simply because of the 3rd option: Paine. When I saw her, I realized "Hey.. as long as SHE isn't the main character, I really can't complain". Seriously.. she has like, NOTHING to do with the story!
Oh, and I agree 100%. Lightning is the ultimate choice.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games