Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Rose Acadamy

Back to Guilds

A rp acadamy for vampires,werewolves,angels,demons, and various other races. 

Tags: School, Vampires, Demons, Romance, Lycans 

Reply Dorms
Lena and Mirage's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:34 pm
Paintings of ancient vampiric symbols were hung around the room with one bed decorated in soft crimson and onyx velvet bed set.Many pieces Antique furniture was set on one side of the dorm leaving one side bare and open for future room mate. Books lined up against the wall inside a bookcase as the young vampire kept unpacking through some boxes with her long brown hair flowing with her movements as she got settled into her new surrounding having delt with so much hassle from other academies.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 am
~Bump~  

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 am
Mind having a guy as a dormmate?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:08 pm
"Not at all please come in " She gave lightly looking up smiling some as she had finished what needed to be done.  

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:12 pm
Mirage walked in with his bag over his shoulder, "I'm Mirage Ryoto." He put his bag on the bed next to hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:45 pm
Lena watched him walk in smiling sweetly once more before speaking. " I'm Lena Alexi" She moved to sit on her bed giving Mirage some space to unpack as she spoke gently and lightly." I hope none of my paintings bother you..if they do I don't mind taking them down." She moved to sketch in her book of a ancient vampire with a bride from a dream she had the night before moving into the dorms.  

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:48 pm
"No, I like them they have a charm about them." Mirage quickly pulled his things out and put them away.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:56 pm
Lena smiled and listened as she kept sketching in her sketchbook she let out a gentle sigh before speaking." Well it's sort of a hobby you could day...I enjoy doing such paintings and sometimes it keeps me busy and my mind off some sad moments..."  

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:58 pm
"Can't have the good without the bad." He put away the last of his things and set a picture on the bedside table. He turned and looked at her. "What are you if you don't mind me asking?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:14 pm
Lena looked to mirage and smiled before speaking to him closing her sketchbook slowly." Well I'm a half human half succubus.." She gave as her wings came out slowly from her back as she bit her lip nervously before speaking once more. " I'm sort of an outcast because of my human half..it tends to mess with my emotions some well when it comes to a heated battle anyway."  

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:17 pm
Mirage smiled, "I think you are beautiful. I'm not with the 'in' crowd either after all who wants to hang out with a hald demon half elf?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 pm
Lena looked to him blushing shyly from her human side as she spoke gently in return " Well thank you your quiet handsome for a half demon/half elf and I don't mind hanging out or around you...I can be your mini paparrazzi " She teases as she opened her sketch book again and smiled as she turned it to a blank page sketching once more this time of Mirage giggling lightly.  

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 pm
Mirage chuckled, "I wouldn't mind that but I might break the camera..." Mirage smiled. I'm glad I am going to live in a dorm with her she is so beautiful and sweet.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:42 pm
Lena giggled , " Well then I guess a painting would be out of the question as well?" She smiled at him as she kept sketching getting each detail of her new roommate as she brushed back her long brown hair lightly from her face.  

Raven Foxclaw

Space Senshi

14,300 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Kitory_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:45 pm
"Can't shatter a painting so why not?" Mirage pulled out a book and opned it he grabbed a pen and quickly wrote out a few lines of poetry.  
Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff