Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
ATA

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

water_spirit
Vice Captain

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:19 pm
Ask the admins Did you tune in this week?
I usually dont because I've had enough of empty promises, but I was curious to see how Lanzer weighed in on the whole firing mavdok thing. He didn't, not really.
And gaia's ever absent CEO didn't show either.
Zomg is a failure. It's left to rot. No new content for anyone that has beat the game[which can be done in 2 days] and nothing to work toward, no new goals even though a lot has been suggested. The petition forum is teeming.

User Image
For those of you not up to date, gaia threatened to halt development on zomg. A battle system they promised us from the beginning.

Thus the release of Buccaneer boardwalk so we could prove zomg was worth the investment and could generate revenue. Gaians of course outdid themselves, with purchases of summons headstart tickets and general zomg Gcash crap. Last I heard we had met our goals.
But they still laid off mavdok ,a developer.
I honestly dont think they will hire him back, but at least we can let them know we disapprove. They cant ignore us all.

Gaia was a community before it was a company.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:17 pm
It's odd they would halt Zomg. It really seems like the next logical step for broadening Gaia's features. Maybe they'll make something new that is similar to Zomg. confused  

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas