Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Tiff's Answering Machine. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:05 pm
Credit to Tiff for this ^^V

this was just cute XD.

angeltrinity

Tiffany's answering machine...

Tiffany: *beep* "Like HI!! It is so nice of you to call me ^^ however, unfortunately I cant be here because I am either at volleyball practice, on a mission, or the mall has a really huge sale and I am to excited to notice the phone ring!....What was I gonna say again...Oh ya, so like just leave a message and I will call you as soon as possible...Oh and Kurai...STOP STEALING MY PANTIES..............*beep*

1st message: "Tiff...This is Kiyowa! I need to borrow your pink ribbon skirt...it's kind of important, and dont you dare get any ideas!!! You see Nohea came over to me for assisstance...and well...well the details arent important...*sigh* why me..."

2nd message: "Tiffy!!! Nyaa, Joy has some pretty exciting news to tell you! Well Joy was at the courtyard walking Giddy when all of a sudden Joy bumped into Ky! He asked where you were and Joy's eyes lit up in excitement! he said he wanted to take you out on a date!! ::smoochy kissy sounds:: Haha, now Joy must retrieve a camera and take lots of pictures of the two of you and send them to ebay!!Nyaa!!"

3rd message: "Hello miss Savior, this is the head owner of the forestlake mall, and I would just like to inform you that you have been selected to be this years shopper of the year!!! You have purchased...uh well over 1,000,000 items over the year...wait do we even have one million items 0_o...um well in any case, come by the mall to get your picture taken and award shopping spree card any time you have the chance. Thank you and keep on shopping at forestlake mall."

4th message: "Um hey Tiff, this is Uwasa, and I just wanted to let you know that Kiyowa is wearing a pink ribbon skirt 0_o...ya just letting you know."

5th message: "Tiff!! This is Ky! Dont listen to Joy, she has mush for brains! Look I asked her where you were because I wanted to fight you, not go on a date like she claims. Remember I said I wouldnt spare any Majins, especially you!! Uumm...so when do you want to have our battle. I cant fight you Tuesday because I need to fight Kurai that day and Fridays are a bad day for me as well....How about Saturday in the forest? If that doesnt work then call me and we can re-schedule...bye."

6th message: "Umm Tiff this is Kurai....and about the panties...uhh well you see, I needed them for a project, ya thats it, a project! and I mean you have so many of them, so you know, I thought I could use some of them...and well....::sounds of yelling in the background:: Oh crap, gotta go..."

7th message: "Hey Tiff this is Sakura ai, just wondering if you want to hit the mall. *sigh* Feena wont come with me and I didnt want to go alone. Oh I also called Joy, Rene, Nohea, and Makie....Oh and by the way...do you know that Kiyowa is wearing a pink ribbon skirt...? Well anyways, just give me call!!"

lol ya im pretty bored icon_xd.gif

Kiyowa's answering machine...

Kiyowa: *beep* "Hey, this is Kiyowa, sorry I couldnt be here, im probably beating the crap out some person who looked at me...just leave me a message or whatever, and when I have time, I will not return you message...Oh and if this is Tiffany calling...then this isnt Kiyowa...................*beep*

1st message:Tiffany: "Like OMG I so could have sworn this was Kiyowa's phone, but you do clearly state that this isnt Kiyowa's phone...sorry to bother your time! ^^;;"

2nd message:Uwasa: "Uhh, Kiyowa I have something to tell you, but I rather talk to you in person then on the phone...its kind of about my little love triangle....umm just meet me by the fountain in the courtyard ASAP. K see ya."

3rd message:Feena: "Hello Kiyowa, this is Feena, and I was just wondering if you would like to cause some chaos and destruction around the school with me and Ella? It will be smashing!! I say first we take out that perverted Kurai....I think he stole some of mine and Ai's panties...Uh well call me back."

4th message:Tiffany: "Like OMG, not again! Do you know that you have the same phone number as one of my friends? Wierd, I didnt think two people could have the same phone number..."

5th message:Nohea: "Sorry about making you wear that pink skirt Kiyowa. I know it was hard for you, but you did help my project, so I thank you for that. Oh umm, and I kind of had to take some pictures of you with the skirt on, and I think Tiff got a hold of them, hehe, sorry ^^;;"

6th message:Kurai: "::deep voice:: Hello miss, this is the, uh, the panty inspection society, and we were wondering if you would have time to take a survey? Basically all we want to know is how many panties you own and what type of panties is it. If you could call us back that would be appreciated. The number is 876-9879, thank you for your panty support."

*deletes all but message 3*
"well time to destroy some buildings

icon_xd.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:07 pm
Joys:

Joy_Angel

..wait you mean that guy isn't the inspector??

...my panties...nooo!!!

okay..I just have to do this.

Joys message: Hee hee Hiya!! Sorry Joys not here,oo and if your Looking for Ella,she told me never to call this number again or she'll burn off your..*eep* ::voice sound distant:: but thats a naughty word Ella!!! Nee waa..anyways if theres ANYTHING at all that Joy can do to make you happy Please Te- Beep!!

Tiff: OMG!! No He didn't!! EEp!! Im so excited!! I must go shopping with my new shopping spree card and get the perfect first date thong!!if you want to come call me kay??But no Pictures of our date sooo emmbrassing ::giggle:: Hee hee byeeee!!!!!

Ella:.....when the hell were we able to afford the phone?... stupid b***h better not of spent our savings.

Kurai: ::high voice::..Im going to kill you!! Evil spawn of Satan!!!

Uwasa: Hey little sis,I've heard that you been..once again
trying to hook me up with random girls. Please stop!! I can set myself up without help with my sister. But..uh..when I do...
.....can I ask you advice?
Celeste: ::sounds of baby crying:: Hi Joy!!Sorry I havn't been around much but I'm really sorry about asking this but can you babysit Joy?? OO and I need some help with the jet,the engine broke and I havn't been able to fly out to get diapers...so it be best you bring some...Thanks hun love ya!!

Rayan: Im Not Ero-Sensei!! And Im not having an affair with Campanilla!! I don't thinks shes really cute and totally an awesome fighter and make my heart beat a mile and a mood swinger in a good way. Not at All!! And I never ever going to ask her out!!...But..what top should I wear if I did? Blue Or green? A tie?

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:08 pm
Rayans:

RayanStiger

I LIVE, FOOLS!!!

Hahaha I love the phone messages thing. Lemme try.

Rayan's message: This is Ria High teacher Rayan Stiger. I'm currently elsewhere, so I'd appreciate it if you left a message and I'll try to get back with you when I can. If you are a student of mine or a fellow teacher, press 1 to leave an "important" message. *beep*

-Rayan opens his dorm door, clicks on the light and stumbles in dead tired-

"Oi... so much training today. Not to mention stupid headmaster Matt dragging me all over creation... I guess I should check my phone messages..."

Message 1: "This is Campanilla. I just wanted to call you to thank you for tutoring me. I'm doing much better now that I'm not going to those morning classes. *changes to attractive flirty voice* If you get injured again, be sure to let me know..."

Message 2: "Nee-haaaaa! This is Joy! Are you there, ero-sensei? Ero-sensei!!! ah gomen, I forgot you were a hobo. You must have stolen this phone, hehe! You were pretty smooth with Camp-y-chan today! I guess good looking perverts go for the underaged girls, ne? What happened to you and Aili-san? *giggle* Maybe you're a two-timing ero-sensei! But don't worry I won't tell Aili anything! Not until after I get a picture of Campy in your room, that is..."

Message 3: "Yo Rayan! This is Matt! Awesome fight you had with the gay guy, it totally made my day! uhhh oh yeah I forgot, you never did give me that mission report. Haha, oh well, I had to listen to the pumpkins. Later!"

Message 4: "*huffing and out of breath* Rayan, save me! These crazy girls are eating me alive! ...Oh lord what did I do to deserve this... I have to hide somewhere until they expend all of their female fury... OH s**t THEY FOUND ME!!! AHHHH DAMN IT BURNNNNNNS! *whimpering* Mother Aili... help..."

Message 5: "Rayan, this is Shadow. I'm looking forward to fighting you again since I'm back from wherever the heck I was. I'll see you tomorrow."

Message 6: "Uhhh yeah this is Matt again. I kinda had IRS dudes knocking at my door, so I told them to go see you. You and the girly gay guy will have to split paying for the massive damage you caused to my battle dome thingy... Hope you have enough to cover it. If not I suggest you buy one way airship tickets fast."

Message 7: "Greetings, Mr. Stiger. The skills you displayed during our battle were most impressive, even for a human and all... I look forward to our next bout." (Violet)

Message 8: "Rayan this is Kurai again this is a big freaking emergency! I can't feel my face, and they won't let go of my legs! Ahhh! Now the girls are attaching themselves to my body... OH MY GOD MY SPLEEN!!!"

Message 9: "Rayan I need your help cleaning my office tomorrow. One of the IRS guys kinda got a little aggressive so I took care of him... the blood kinda ruins my professional decor."

*beep*

"...Why me..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:22 pm
Ai's message: Um, is this working? Is it recording, Feena? Oh! Eh? It is? Eep! Uhh. ::long silence:: Hi, this is Sakura Ai, just call me Ai or something, an um. Umm. UMMMMM. I don't really know what to say. So, if you have a message for me, or a death threat, or just trying to prank me, please leave a message after the beep.

Messgage 1: HI AI! This is Makie.. Teehee. I'm just soo excited about our slumber party, it'll be soo much fun! Teehee. Oh! and I do not like anyone, I-I d-don't like O-O-Oliver. ::hangs up immediatly::

Message 2: ::sigh:: Hi Ai, its Tiffany, I just got back Yours and Feena's panties from Kurai, right now he is about to be tied to the churches roof. But anyways, stop by to pick them up!

Message 3: NEWAI! THIS IS JOY! Eh? Ai-y, you there? Hello? HELLLO? Is this working? What the- these wierd electronic stuff is wierd. Back in my tribe we had no electricity, we had to go firefly hunting for light. Ah! Enough about me, call me back soon, Ai-y

Message 4: Tee hee, Ai you have a silly away messege, this is Nohea by the way. Just saying that Kyoshi went missing, and um, you may want to look out.

Message 5: Seven days, Ai. Seven days. (Kurai)  

Ai`
Crew

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:51 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:53 am
Renim's answer message: I am not able to recieve your call. Please leave a quick and efficient message and also contact details. I have no time for idle conversation. I will ignore pointless messages. Do not waste my time. Do not leave a message if you are uncertain your message applies to the latter conditions. If my terms and conditions are not met, I will make sure you do not bother me again.

~ * no messages recorded * ~  

Yunbot

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:18 pm
1st message to Renim: "*achem* uhh Hello, this is Kurai from uhh damn it wheres that sheet of paper. AH here we go. That church in Oaka.. i mean Ria High. I have just been informed by uhh... Idiot Aili.. I MEAN I MEAN MOTHER. Yes. YES. Mother Aili, that you have been.. umm needing assistance in.. Destroying Ria hi.. HELPING. SPIRITUAL. DESTRUCTION I MEAN GUIDANCE. YES. From the.. h---h-h-holy lord himself! Yes! If you are interested in uh.. Finding.. SPIRITUAL. GUIDANCE. ::gag:: I am willing to uhh.. provide service.. for uhh.. Bringing down Sector 3 of the space sta-... uhh..

can we start ov--*BLEEP* *end of message*

((its a rather half personal joke for Ria 1 XD For those who didn't quite get it, its the Ria 1 Kurai not Ria High Kurai XP))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:38 pm
I posted one too!

Michio's ((Michi-O's, sounds like a breakfast cerial))

Cevian
((Leave a message, so I don't have to think up something for your charries to say: ))

Michio: *Mentos song starts* Sooo- Sorry we cannot take your call! Ba boo ba da. We're not at home now. We would of answered he phone, but we're clearly not home, and your call's an important one! We'll get back to you. You make sure that we do. Leave a message so we know you called! LEAVE A MESSAGE! Name and number! C'MON! LEAVE A MESSAGE! START RECORDING AT THE TONE!!!! Mentos, the message taker! *beep*

Message from Tiff 1

angeltrinity
lol looks like I started a fad with the answering machine *ponders* maybe I should do one with Diva Dynamite lol Wohoo, Fullmetal!! lol I like the first video Oh Oh, i'll leave you message!!

Tiff: "Like OMG Michio! it has been so long!!!! ::talking really fast:: OMG solikeIsawthisoneguythatlookedlike
youbutIwaslikenothatcouldntbehimandthenIwaslikewellmaybeitcouldsoIlikewentuptohimandsaidhi
butofcourseitsowasntyouso...::takes deep breath:: Itoldhimsorryand.....*beep*

"Oh pooh...my message was too long"

((if you dont want to take up the time reading it...

so like I saw this one guy that looked like you but I was like no that couldnt be him and then I was like well maybe it could so I like went up to him and said hi but of course it so wasnt you so...::takes deep breath:: I told him sorry and...))

Reply to Tiff 1.

Cevian
I read it just fine.

Reply to Tiff:
Good: "You saw someone that looks like Michio. I'm his conscious replying by the way. What did he look like? Did he have dark wings or an aura of darkness? Please reply." *beep*

Reply to Michio 1.

angeltrinity
]"Like ya!!...wait a minute...or was it cape....wings have feathers right?...well in any case he did have a dark aura. Like OMG do you have a twin! I so did not know that!! Although your twin is kind rough he told me to leave and jump off a building...I would have done it but he didnt say which building...."

lol I love making Tiffany clueless

Reply to Tiff 2.

Cevian
Reply to Tiff:
Good: "Interesting... Tell me where this happened and did his hair look exactly like Michio's only with a bit of Dark red mixed in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could just picture Kurai calling up Michio to have them meet somewhere so Kurai could unload some incriminating items onto Michio to get him in trouble instead of Kurai getting swarmed... again... Good would the come out and scold Kurai for taking the items, Evil would then come out, Michio would fall unconscious, and Evil would be encouraging the bad habit.

I love split personalities...

Reply to Michio 2.

angeltrinity
"Oh it happened right out the courtyard!!....uumm well his hair...I think it was dark red, or was it dark brown....or perhaps blacks...Oh now I remember, it was blondish hair...Oh wait, that was my hair ^^;; Oh ya, its all coming back to me, it was definitely dark red....::large yelling sound in the background:: Oh gotta call you later, the girls finally found Kurai again!.....Get back here you pervert!!!!"

lol

Reply to Tiff 3.

Cevian
Reply to Tiff:
Good: "Well the guy I was looking for is right here."

Evil: "Wait, a perverted boy. I must help him!"

Good: "No you will not! Being perverted is horrible, I'm going to help those girls catch the perverse boy!"

Evil: "You say you aren't perverse, and then you fly off to help a group of girls with something... I'm coming to assist you, one know as Kurai!"

Cevian

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:42 pm
Tee hee! ^^ This looks fun.

Keila's Voice Machine: "Hi! This is Keila! If you don't know me by the first name and the sound of my voice, then I don't know you, and... yeah, so just leave me a message and I'll get back to you later. Okay, bye!" Lots of beeping sounds are heard. "Uh.. how do you turn it off?" More beeping. "Ugh, and I had to record this thing when nobody was around to tell me what button that I was supposed to push because I was stupid enouigh to do it in the middle of cla-"
Beep!

(( And you know me. The one minute I have the inspiration to get all of this typed, I completely forget what I was doing and wrote something that was like Kurai/Tiff/I'm-that-one-person-who-called-the-wrong-number. XD >___>;; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:26 pm
Hahaha!!! That's a great message Kurai xd  

Rene the Hopeless

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:56 am
It is. xd It's like.. I wasn't around, but I can just see that in my head so well. XD I actually started laughing when I read it in class, and then I had to act it out for a friend of mine because she wouldn't shut up. -.-;; That was really odd, to..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:16 am
Unfortunately Miki is mute so I don't get to do this crying  

Senquis

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:08 pm
D: Why isn't anyone posting in this thread anymore?!?!

I'm going to post some more:

1st Message: HEY AI. This is Oliver!! I was walking around in circles today, and I went to that serine cliff today and found your cellphone. You need to be more careful, like that one time when you were getting your laundry out of the laundry room in the dorms and you tripped going up the stairs. and ALL the clothes fell down the 7 flights of stairs. Haha, the look on your face was priceless. Well, at least I found your cellphone. If I didn't maybe some wierdo would of took the cellphone and prank call you. Okie, Baibai!!!!

2nd Message: Nya!!! AI-y!! This is Joy!! You left your cellphone at my place, and so I decided to take it apart. Nya!! But only to make it a super cellphone! Yup! And now I finished making it super cool and I placed a mango sticker on it too!!! KAWAII!!! MANGO! uhh.. well I'm going to leave your cellphone in your letterbox

3rd Message: This is Tiff and like OMG Ai!! You left your cellphone at my room again from last weekend's slumber party! BUt anyways, so I was at the mall yesterday and this total babe was at Hollister&co and I was sooo digging his gorgeous face. You should of bene there!!!! You would of probably liked him too! Oh, well I have to go, Kiyowa wants to phone now to talk to Ella. Chow!

4th Message: H-hey, T-t-this is M-m-makie, u-um, well you left this wierd looking cellphone during class. I- so I-i picked it up for you so n-no one would steal it. A-anyways, w-w-we should hang out sometime, l-like p-play volleyball a-again in the courtyard.

5th message: Ai! This is Kurai! Stop leaving your stupid cellphone everywhere, Jeez! Anyways, next time I won't be so kind to calling you and I'll dispose the little thing.

6th message: Hyo Ai!!! This is Nohea!! Um, well, I was walking today and I accidently stepped on your cellphone on the ground! Gomen!!! I didn't mean to break it!!! I'm sorry!! I'll buy you a new one tomorrow! kay? Kay!

xDDD. Ai kept leaving her belongings everywhere, typical of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:55 pm
::praises Ai for reviving this thread::

Oh and by the way Ai, you totally did a great job on Tiff!! Sounds exactly like her!!

1st Message: Um, H-hello Tiff, This is M-Makie s-speaking. Umm, I w-was just w-wondering if you could give me some tips about...b-boys. Umm, you see, I kind of like this b-boy, b-but I d-dont know if he l-likes me b-back, and I am k-kind of nervous t-to ask h-him. Um, if you c-could call me b-back, that w-would b-be great. S-sorry to w-waste your t-time.

2nd Message: TIFFANY!!!!! Hey, this is Rene!!! Just wondering if you want to go shopping this weekend!! OMG I hear there is gonna be a sale on Saturday, we so must go!!! We can also bring in the whole gang, it will be like girls night out!!! Oh, ha and we can also bring Kurai to hold all our shopping bags ::snickers::. I also saw this dreamy boy in the courtyard, Oh he was to die for!!!! you so would have loved him!!! Well hit me up!!

3rd Message: Gah!!! Tiffany you stupid girl!!! This is Kurai!! Anywho, your stupid shampoo that you gave me turned my hair PINK!!!!! I can't go out with pink hair, it's not manly!!!!....Although my hair does smell herbal fresh...eeerrr, I mean...just fix it please!!!! Gah...

4th Message: Bonjour Tiff!! This is Ai!! Um, what do you do when a guy calls you cute, because someone just said I was cute, but I wasn't sure what to do. Oh also I think I left my jacket at your place, if you could, do you think you could bring it over my slumber party on Saturday? Well hope to see ya soon!!....now where did I put that book...?

5th Message: Nya!! Tiffy-chan!!!! This is Joy speaking!! Just wanted to let you know that I fixed up your funny pink beetle car!!! Joy even make it smell better!! Mango-style!!!! Nya!!! Well come by and pick it up anytime!! Oh and remember your total is 50 mangos!!!!!!!!! Nya, Joy go bye-bye now!!

6th Message: Hey baby, it's Butch! Look Tiff, I know you are totally in love with me, but I just don't think it's gonna work out!! I mean don't get me wrong, you are a total babe, but let's face it, every girl wants me, and I need to give them want they want...ME!!!

::scuffle in the background::

Sock stop that!!

Give it here, I want to talk to her!!!

James hungry!!

James no you idiot!!

::gulping sound::

Great, this is gonna cost me a fortune!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:57 pm
I'm gonna make my own answering machine. cause I'm great at life XD

Max: Hey... this is Max. I'm not home. Which is why you are listening to this recording. Today's inspirational message: Don't try again cause you're just gonna fail worse ::snickering in background:: So... leave a message.

1st Message: Salut, Max! This is Bijou, come to leave you a message reminding you that you left your drawing book in the Empty Dance Hall. I put it in the lost and found, so go pick it up. Ok! *click*

2nd Message: H-hello M-max. Th-th-this is M-makie. Th-th-thank you for s-staying with me at R-roxalis. I-I-I had a gr-great t-time. S-s-so thank a-again.

3rd Message: Nee waa... Remember me...? My innocent Maxie!! It's Joy! Just called to say that... MANGO!! *rumbling in the background* ::Muffled:: JOY?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! *click*

4th Message: oh... sorry. Wrong number *click*  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces