"I used to near weep for you."

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galad Aglaron
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:40 am
Who did you feel most sorry for? Which character was it that left you in tears, sobbing and reaching for the chocolate? Whose trials and travail left you an emotional wreck? Whose pain echoed most in your heart?

For me, it was Elrond. I always felt so bad for him - he'd lost his parents and his wife and his daughter. But he was going to see his mother and his wife again, but he would never again meet his father or his daughter; he would never know Eldarion or his granddaughters. Instead, he would have to sail over the Sea, and when he came to Valinor and Celebrian was in his arms, and she turned her face to his, shining with hope, and asked him when the children would join them, he would reply that Elladan and Elrohir were with the Dunedain, and would come when they could. And she would ask, "And what of Arwen? What of my daughter?"

And then Elrond would have to tell his wife that they would never see their daughter again; that she would live for one hundred and twenty years with her beloved, and upon his death, go to Lothlorien and find it empty. There she would walk under the fading mellyrn, mourning the brevity of her happiness, and she would lie down upon Cerin Amroth and her spirit would go to Mandos to share in the Doom of Men, and after that, niphredil and elanor would no more bloom east of the Sea.

*bawls*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:53 pm
Hurin actually for me...

He watched as Morgoth destroyed his family bit by bit. And then was freed only in time to be reunited with his wife at his sons grave near where his daughter had leapt to her death into a river after having married her brother.... where they both died.

I cry everytime I think about that. I mean he is WATCHING this happen and he's powerless to stop it.  

Fuin Elda

Atalantë - A new beginning

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff