Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Solid Chains -PROFILES-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:24 pm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:46 pm

MASTER

Lucian Ash Maine

User Image

"When you think you've looked as hard as you can, You haven't looked far enough."

I go by..
Your Lordship, Your Majesty, etc. I prefer to be called Luke, and my younger sister, from time to time, calls me Lu-Lu (if anyone else does so, there will be consequences).
Is it that hard? I'm obviously...
Male
I've been living for years..
Happy Birthday to Me..
December 8th
I so won't say it..
Nobody right now.
I could sing forever
The Trail we Blaze // The road to El Dorado
Without Question // The road to El Dorado

I might be special...
Human

Just the way I am...
It would be most appropriate to say that Lucian has two very distinct personalities, the one he fakes for his status, and the one he was actually born with that only those he loves the most are blessed with seeing. On one side of the coin resides a male every inch worthy of his status, with perfect, rigid manners, skills of leadership, good breeding and extensive knowledge of the role he is to inherit once his father steps down from the position of the throne. This is the Lucian that would never dare to take a step out of line, that would never hug his sister because it shows vunerablilty. The Lucian that plays the piano, who says all of his yes, thank you's and his pardon me's. But that isn't the real Lucian.

The real Lucian is still very much young at heart; whenever possible the prince is out and about, seeking new things to learn, and in fact there are times when he vanishes for months at a time due to long, extended trips overseas to places he's never been before. When in this state Lucian is easy to get along with, full of laughter and good humor; he's quite affectionate with his family, his younger sister in particular, and very gentle towards the slaves, who he does not beleive in keeping around simply because he dislikes the concept of forced labor. However, it should also be mentioned that even when in the best of moods, Lucian is no slouch; should the need to defend himself or something he beleives in come about, he's one of the toughest adversaries you could ever find.

Do we have to Talk about this?
Lucian was born the oldest son, the family's only male, and consequently the heir to the throne of the royal family; as one could imagine, from the time he was old enough to understand he was put through intense training and long sessions of learning tutoring, though suprisingly he was good about it and never minded all that much. Perhaps it was because from even a very young age Lucian was remarkably mature for his age, but that is neither here nor there. When Chizuko was born, upon Lucian reaching an accpetable age to be left unsupervised the learning was left to his own jurisdiction; something the young prince, about thirteen then, was more then fine with. With permission he left for Europe for three years, and did not come back untill the age of sixteen, full of knowledge, new ideas, new skills and a brand new outlook on life. Adiitionally he had found a friend, a technological genius, by the name of Alexander Marcel, who soon enough became Lucian's greatest friend.

At the request of his parents Lucian stayed at the castle for a year, but soon left once more as the youth recieved a letter from Alexander about something he had come upon that could change the world, which was still moving forward, for the better; bidding his parents and sister farewell. He then stayed for another year in Europe, only coming home to find that some brave explorer had discovered a world of mythological demons and creatures, consequently binding them into slave labor. And as if it wasn't disgusting enough, in order to keep face as the equal leaders of the World of Nations his parents had gotten into it as well.

I have skills You know...
• Musical Note
• Book
• Paintbrush
• Glasses
• Sword

It seems I've forgotten...
Master of the piano and violin. Spends quite a bit of time with the family's hunting dogs, who he trained single handedly. The markings on his skin are colored ink tattoos; they are a symbol of his being next in line for the throne, and his father has them too in simple black. They were incredibly painful when he recieved them, but no longer hurt at all.

( I'll let you have the strings... ) Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:31 pm

SLAVE

Libitina Arainette Melvadine

User Image

{"Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and make your own trail."}

I go by..
Libby
Female
Happy Birthday to Me..
December 12
I so won'tsay it..
None as of yet.
I could sing forever
Beautiful Disaster-John Mclaughlin
Love Like Woe-The Ready Set

I might be special...
Dark Phoenix

Just the way I am...
Libby is said to have multiple personalities, but really she just likes to play with people's minds. However she wants you to see her, that's how you will see her; whether it's as a cute, innocent girl, or a malicious demon. Libby has always had a taste for manipulating people and hates to stay with one person for too long. The idea of a relationship or forming attachments truly frightens her. Deep down, Libby has a fiery temper that is easily ignited, and she can become very violent when pressured into it. The humans terrify her and disgust her at the same time.

Even in the demon world, Libby was a sort of outcast. Wandering the beaten path, never trusting anyone with the secrets her dark heart keep. This was not always the case. Until her 100th birthday she was just like every other young demon. Then, out of an act of pure stupidity, she played with the wrong demon and he sealed away her true form. After that, Libby was never the same. She was a caged bird in her own body. It is unknown whether or not there is a way to break the spell, but her search was cut short when she was captured by these high and mighty humans. Now, Libby does everything in her power to act as cruel and wild as possible, scaring away potential buyers. There was no way a phoenix was going to be broken by a human who's only power is the ability to make his/her ego grow one hundred times its original size.

Lashed and bound..
• Purple
• Black
• Blue

They hold me Prisoner..
Golden Cuffs

• Music Note
• Sword
• Flame
• Wing
• Exclamation Mark

Libby was able to keep her wings from her previous form. However, because her true form is now sealed away, her wings and the flames she control are now black, which is why the humans decided to call her a dark phoenix.

( I'll let you have the strings... ) living_reflection
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 pm

MASTER

Chizuko Saffron Maine

User Image

"I'm fully aware that I do not look like my brother, that's because I look more like my mother."

I go by..
Princess or Your Highness if you want to be formal. If you want to go personal, I respond to Saffy or, "Chibi" only by my brother.
Female
Happy Birthday to Me..
August 15th
I so won't say it..
Archery~! Wait, you meant a person?!
I could sing forever
Tsubasa - Nayuta & Don't Say Lazy! - K-ON!
I might be special...
Unfortunately, I'm a human sharpshooter

Just the way I am...
Chizuko may wear a bright, constant smile, but she's often very hard on herself, never complaining about her lot in life. She's a rather mature, and that I actually act like a princess, the polite, mature, calm one. Not the sassy, do-what-I-want-or-you'll-die kinda princess. Although in few ways, she isn't really like one either. She would much prefer going around the palace wearing her archery attire (shown above) holding her bow carrying a quiver of arrows instead of a fancy dress with an overly decorated fan. Not to mention the fact that she lacks slightly in the fashion department.

Chizuko's a generally a very understanding person, and knows what to say and when she should say it to cheer a person up. She's also known to be scared quite easily, depending on what you do; examples; jumping up behind her, or throw a spider in her line of sight. Also she tends to be very oblivious to a fault, to a huge fault, this is probably her main flaw as she, close as never, sees any feelings from her male acquaintances more then just being friends. But more then often, her obliviousness can lead others to sigh and facepalm, occasionally coming off as airheaded.

Growing up, I was brought up to be the prim proper young lady I should technically be. But then I found that life mentally tiring where everyone has high expectations of you. So when I found out about the sport archery, I picked it up immediately. Why you ask? Well, because standing in the empty dojo with the breeze blowing against you, pulling the bowstring, where you can just clear your mind and forget everything but concentrating to hit the target. I can forget everything, you know? My status as a princess, and every frustrating thing that that title brings to me.

Around the time I showed interest in archery, my parents decided to have me train in self defense class, martial arts and the like. But I didn't like them, battles were tense, and my mind was constantly rushing to calculate my opponent's move and how I should respond. So I dropped as soon as I was able, but mind you I still remember a thing or two from it. My parents were disappointed that my music talent was not as great as my brother's, but it's talented enough to please them. Besides, they're proud enough in the fact that my archery's second to none in the kingdom. The archery contests every now and then they held was proof enough, I guess.

In all honesty, I was not fond of the whole slave idea. I never saw a reason to need them, and forced labor never did click with me. My brother seems to think the same way. The only reason why I didn't openly appose the idea was the fact that the slave that I would receive would be treated with kindness as much as I can. Despite the fact that the palace servants may think differently.

• Music Note
• Sword
• Flower
• Book
• Glasses

I'm a master at both Western and Asian forms of archery. You can say that my brother has the smarts and I have the strength, not to mention that he trains the dogs, and I train the falcons. Did I mention horseback riding yet? It's absolutely thrilling to ride horseback while doing archery! The challenge I get while doing it is great. My falcon's name is Tempest, and my mare is Moonlight Minuet.

( I'll let you have the strings... )
ll Yuna-Chan ll

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:00 pm

MASTER

Kyokin Ta' Suki

User Image

"You say this,but unless you prove to me that your stronger,i'll respect your slave more."

I go by..
Kyo and at times with females Ta' Baby (he hates it though)
Male
Happy Birthday to Me..
November 24
I so won'tsay it..
None at the Moment
I could sing forever
Louder the Thunder by The devil wears Prada
I might be special...
Human

Just the way I am...
Kyokin is not the type of guy that shows his feelings.He realizes man's most Fatal is their emotions to anything.However, it does not mean he does not have a sense of humor. He occasionally wears a handsome smile, and jokes around.Not too serious but not too Playfully. When it comes to slaves, he must admit, at times he would respect the slave more then the human.

Kyokin was always a loner, even a bookworm at times. However hiss life was nearly perfect, making it slightly better or maybe slightly more of an annoyance. His father was the king's helper, at times Kyokin would have to travel with his father to help the king many times. His mother also was well known,s he would help around the castle.A doctor for the king and royal family. She was sweet and kind and was loved by the family along with his father and him.

Shortly after he turned fifteen his father passed away He seemed to had worked a little too hard even when the king did not mind. Feeling like he should do what was right, he became the new King's advisor at six-teen. Kyokin had already gained the trust of the royal family seeing as he basically grew up with the prince. Well,now being twenty-one ,some of the king's lowers found the demon's plain. Slightly the king feared this and ordered to enslave the strange creatures to him. Ah,the fear of a human kind, Kyokin thought when the king made the order. Honestly, he doesn't really care to have one of the slaves. But a lot of the time, Kyokin does feel that some of those slaves deserve more respect then humans.

• Glasses
• Pencil
• Sword
• Paintbrush
•Book

Working under the eye of the Royal prince,helps him with many problems he's faced along with the king.

( I'll let you have the strings... ) MadHatterSora
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:22 pm

SLAVE

Dwyte Anthony Torrence

User Image

"Yesterday, My troubles seemed to be so far away."

I go by..
Dwyte
Male
Happy Birthday to Me..
March seventh
I so won'tsay it..
no one currently
I could sing forever
The Beatles-Yesterday
Evanescence-Imaginary

I might be special...
Bakhtak Or Night Demon

Just the way I am...
Easily mocked, made fun of because he is so shy, Dwyte is considered a weaker demon not in power but in mercy and attitude. He hates confrontation and will do whatever he can to keep out of harms way. Fighting is a major fear of his, and often says sorry a lot. Since he is considered to be so weak many people do not take him seriously, especially the humans and even a few of his demon brothern. But it is common to meet a Night demon with a personality split. The normal one in control, the main personality is usually innocent, but usually catches it's victims off guard when the other side comes out to devour people in their sleep. This other personality is often referred to as Mal, which means evil, bad, something missing. This person can be considered cruel and often becomes stronger and may even have a second form if pushed over the edge.

Born in a Night demon family Dwyte was not one to go off with his parents into their other personalities. He would prefer to stay home, which became the end of his free life. Since he was considered to be weak, many demons played cruel games on him, teased and bullied him and every shot they play these cruel games. But since Dwyte was so weak in the mind he would play along with the jokes, and continued with his lifestyle. It wasn't until his sister's birthday that his actually free life ended, his older sister was one of the many to torture her brother and begged him to go out with her that night to play a game with the other demons. Dwyte instantly disagreed and planned on staying home. But his sister continued to press him until he finally gave in and went out.

The night started off well and Dwyte was having fun, playing with the other night demons, play fighting with the other shadows. If only he knew not to trust night demons, his cruel sister knocked him out with her own shadows and everyone ran away from him. When Dwyte awoke someone was shining a bright light in his face, pained he sat up seeing a person who looked similar to his human form the next thing he knew ropes were tied around his wrists. Instantly he tried to escape feeling people grab him and tie him down with more ropes. His heart racing he let his other side go, the shadows tearing many humans up until they put stronger cuffs on him.

Lashed and bound..
•Green
• yellow
• blue

They hold me Prisoner..
Jeweled

• Black circle
• Cage

Demon Form

( I'll let you have the strings... ) The Invisable spaz

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

SLAVE

Yukki La'stella Tamaki

User Image

"yeah,the minute i get these chains off...i'll show you Wild"

I goby..
None
Female
Happy Birthday to Me..
december 2nd
I so won'tsay it..
Not At The Moment
I could sing forever
I Can't Do This by Plumb
I might be special...
Soul wolf demon

Just the way I am...
looking at a split minute at her,people assume she's a sweet and loyal girl.Well,usual she does gives this act.However she is a Stubborn demon girl.Going through her own hardships and happiness cracked her to become a Strong and slightly helpless person.She can not stand people ordering her,and will speak up about.She can be sweet,but why should she now?.

Things would always happen slowly to her.She was the eldest out of her siblings.Her father was leader of one of they're well you can say packs.Being the oldest usual meet not being the most looked at or even giving attention.However,She was different.She worked under her father and occasional would help out friends of the family.Born with a beautiful voice and smarts of her father, She was set with many marriages,but her Stubborn attitude,would changed their thoughts on the ideal.

The day when man stepped onto the demon's plain.She was curious and took a peek at them.They looked like them,but they were weak.Weaker then they thought.her father welcoming them,gave them a show.She was involved and sung and performed many lyrics and music.Soon,they came back at least a week later.of course she was nice,till,one of the men grabbed her.Growling knowing something was wrong she growled and called out for her own guards.She kicked and fought but it was no use,they grabbed her father and mother along with her siblings.her father spoke in there main languages and told her to behave.Listening,she did was she was told and brought to one of slave owners.She was not having this though.

She hated this,being away from her family and being ordered around.On the second day she attacked one of the guards and was placed into the Jewelry and golden chains along with the three collars that told the looking owners.She was going to be hard to handle.Of course,she did make it also known.She proved to the looking owners.How though she really is.

Lashed and bound..
• Red
• Purple
• Blue

They hold me Prisoner..
Golden and Jewelry Chains

• Music Note
• Skull
• Leash
• Paintbrush
• Two (straight) lines

( I'll let you have the strings... ) MadhatterSora
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:55 pm

MASTER

Alexander Theo Marcel

User Image

"I would be careful if I were you. Some things are not as they appear."

I go by..
Alex, but I've been adressed as Theo before as well.
Male
Happy Birthday to Me..
July 21st
I so won't say it..
That's an interesting concept, isn't it?
I could sing forever

Gives you Hell // All American Rejects
Ain't no rest for the Wicked // Cage the Elephant

I might be special...
3/4 human, 1/4 demon (this is where the eye color comes from)

Just the way I am...
Most people would describe me as odd and eccentric, because in most situations I don't really fit in with the rest of the public populace though at times I would like to. For the general portion of my life I've always been rather easilly distracted since I'm forever jumping from one idea to the next and my mind is constantly working and figuring things out; the exception to this is my work. Unfortuntely, once engrossed in a project I tend to forget everything around me; you could tell me you were with child and I would barely hear a word you were saying to me. This can lead to others becoming frustrated with me, but I never mean any harm, or purposely ignore others.

When put into situations that invoke good social standing and immpecable manners I can move with the best of them, and if needed I can be that individual who is all smiles and smooth gestures; a real lady killer even though I rarely ever seek intrest in bringing home women for personal gains. Too busy for that. But it should be noted that while there is not much of it, I do still have demonic blood, and should I become immensely angry you'll be able to tell. I tend to get rather malicious when that happens.

Well, let's see; my birth was a tad unconventional, because my mother married her slave, my father, a demon of unidentified race simply because she didn't care what he was as long as they were together. She was in her early twenties at the time they were married, and though the two were quite happy, the same could not be said for my grandparents, her mother and father; they did not approve of, nor did they see the intrest in, being married to what they liked to call "the help". They threatened to disown her, but she gladly took that punishment and the two fled to the European section of the United World of Nations. This is where I was born, in a small cottage in the countryside; most people were a bit suspicious of me growing up what with my family background, but thanks to my mother's good breeding and my father's smarts soon enough I was able to move out and make a name for myself. This is where life, for me, truely began.

Because me mother had denounced her inheritance from her well off family to be with my father we had always been poor and therefore I did not attend any formal education, but I did manage from time to time to attend basic lectures through much begging and pleading. I remember one was on biological diseas; after class I approached the professor. "Would it not be easier", I said, "to reverse the equation and therefore change the chemicals in the body to stop the invading pathogens? It wouldn't be hard." Before his eyes I constructed a basic machine on paper; he called it incredible, said I was a genuis. He brought me to the college of science, where I met numerous figures in the prominant world of our modern society. Two years later I was branded the youngest genuis in the entire World of Nations, for having constructed many technological ideas to make society a better, more functional, place to live. With my grants from research I was able to stabilize the life of both my parents and myself, and I even made friends with the world's prince, who had just as much intrest in those sorts of things as I did. I thought life, for me at least, was just perfect; however I will blame my lack of insight on my dedication to my work, as, though I was not expecting it nor did I ask for one, my collegues showed up one day with a slave from some explorer's expidition.

Oh dear. I've never been good with this sort of thing...

• Glasses
• Wrench
• Book
• Apron
• Wine Bottle (to an extent; I have to attend many social gatherings for my collegues)

I'm blind in my left eye; you can't ususally tell, but you'll notice when I have to focus on something.

( I'll let you have the strings... ) Whitefiregirl

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 pm

SLAVE

Domino Honey Hunter

User Image

"Think you can handle a little heat? I'm like the freaking sun baby."

I go by..
Dom, Domi, Hon
Female
Happy Birthday to Me..
June/1st
I so won'tsay it..
none really
I could sing forever
Theme song(s)
I might be special...
Cat of the Flame

Just the way I am...
Even though back in her home she was considered but a baby in how many years she had been alive, Honey was always a bit odd. She acted way older than she actually was and loved to flaunt her looks to make others jealous. She's always been brazen and hot-tempered. She loved attention and will do anything to get it. Honey is the type to not care what others think of her so long as they are all jealous in the end either of what she has or how she looks. She's a free spirit and refuses to let anyone keep her down. She is a very sensual creature and knows just what to say at all times.

Back on her home planet she was somewhat of a princess. She always received anything that she wanted and wouldn't settle for anything but the best. She earned a bit of a reputation for being a "bad cat", she would be at a different male's house every night not necessarily doing anything naughty just she liked to use them to get stuff out of them.

The day she was captured was a pretty bad one. Just a few hours before she had been arguing with her parents. They told her it was time for her to settle down and start to think more about her future and to grow up a bit. They said that it was not nice what she was doing and a lot of people were starting to talk about her saying nasty things behind her back. Honey merely laughed at them and said that they could not do anything about her behaviour and she was going to do what she wanted. She said guys were merely just tools for her to use as she saw fit and she was going to do whatever she please because she did not care what the others were saying or thinking about her. Her dad grew angry at his daughter's brazen behaviour and eventually slapped her hard across her cheek. Honey had ended up yelling at him and saying that she hated both of them. The night ended with her running away and staying the night in the forest.

The next morning she heard a weird sound. It sounded like murmured voices which caused her to smirk. She figured it was her parents out looking for her to apologize and so she ran out to meet the voices only to find a very curious sight. Odd creatures with weird contraptions in their hands were advancing towards her. With a frightened look the little flame cat tried to run away but was caught. She gave them quite the hard time and burned quite a few in the process of being taken to earth and so they decided instead of putting rope cuffs on her they would put gold simply because she would burn through the others.

Lashed and bound..
• Red
• Brown
• Purple

They hold me Prisoner..
Gold cuffs

• Perfume bottle
• Wine bottle
• Music note
• Flame
• Exclamation mark

Honey is quite the accomplished dancer and piano player. She dances like no other creature moving her body sensually and this is how she gets what she wants. Her flame control is astounding and the ones who captured her have never seen anything like her. When in cat form she can willingly bring flames to her entire body making it impossible to touch her. In human form she can have ears and a tail if she feels like it and produces the flame from her hands and hair.

( I'll let you have the strings... ) HatterHarleyQuinn
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff