Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
Bioshock~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:44 pm
So like, I'm staying with someone for the moment and while here I've finally gotten my paws on Bioshock..and my god I love this game.

Bioshock is this game set back in the like 1950s ((Im bad with dates)) In an underwater metropolis called Rapture, free from the superpowers of church, usa, and russia at the time. One of the most amazing things is that..well..it actually scared me for a time. Not really scared but like, it had my nerves on end..in the dark...alone....at midnight and later....with the creepy music atmosphere..leaning into the television...and suddenly BAM theres something behind you and you spazz the hell out bludgeoning it to death with a wrench.

It's a unique First Person Shooter.

You find yerself thrown into this city, you score a wrench for the start then a big zappy surprise called a Plasmid, vuala genetic manipulation of magic baby! Its essentially magic in simplified terms but all technical it is genetic manipulation of your arms to shoot lightning, other things happen too but that will pop up in possible spoilous talk of such later.

Besides a very unique and awesome gameplay, death is counteracted by vita chambers where you pop back into health but not full health, and ontop of that you never kill everything in a level....ever....other enemies allways seem to wander in the area... most prominent are the Big Daddies, hulking juggernaughts of awesome and ownage.

Aside from that the storyline is absolutely amazing.

So any wants for ranting about it go for it, but so help me any spoilage will condemn you to gaming hell..red rings..blue screens...and small children spilling liquids..sticky liquids.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 pm
(i loved bioshock 1, and 2. my favorite was the ice whodenee from number one.)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:15 pm
The Ice who what? Houdini?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm
Some mutant the can disappear and reappear in a fight.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

guilmon__XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 pm
to date i have beaten bioshock 13 times  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:06 pm
'What's this..? An intruder? And he's ugly.. Ugly! UGLY!'

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dryskale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 pm
Dude, I love that game so much. I have gotten to the point where I can beat the game in a night if I wanted to.

Its such a great game.

Hey, what's everyone's favorite plasmid? Mine is Insect swarm

My favorite combo has to be burning bees. Set them on fire, then toss a hoard of bees at em. cool

Oh, who's stoked for Infinite?  
Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff